[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TiWorker.exe is raping my laptop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: A Man Out of Time.png (183KB, 541x471px) Image search: [Google]
A Man Out of Time.png
183KB, 541x471px
Every time the laptop idles and the screen turns off TiWorker.exe starts up and pushes the cpu to 100% and the temp over 70C (idles at 25C normally)

This piece of shit drains my laptop battery in like 15 minutes.

What is wrong with windows 10?
>>
>>59190251
Windows 10 is whats wrong.
Install 7 or even XP.
>>
>>59190267
It has to be the most retarded program of all time.

Its been fucking with me for weeks and i didnt know.

I leave my laptop go to do something, come back and its dead.

I dont know how many times i "could have sworn" it was at like 60% before i left.

This shitware made me think i was going crazy.
>>
>>59190267
this

i installed w10 on my mom's laptop. it was an old crappy core2duo but worked just fine however w10 raped the harddrive with 100% utilization doing who knows what for long periods of time. the hdd died. i reinstalled w8.
>>
>>59190251
>TiWorker
bought a chink tablet, it was my first windows 10 and ran with the same problem.
I dunno how Microsoft managed to fuck so hard, took me hours to fix it, and block all the random programs running in the bacground
>>
>>59190251
i looked it up, and it has something to do with windows update. replace the exe with minesweeper.
>>
>>59190267
no tiworker problem here on windows 10 ;^)
>>
>>59191794
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>59190663
>ITT retards blame Microsoft because they cant run their own WSUS or SCCM server to manage their updates
>And prove they are too stupid to schedule update installations without one.
>>
>>59193714
>feeling superior about having to put in so much work just to not have M$ rape your device
>>
>>59193832
>Not wanting to be able to use cluster aware updating in SCCM
Setting up a WSUS server is pretty basic, you dont have to use SCCM
>>
>>59193714
but that's not going to prevent windows update to eat half your local CPU and disk speed
>>
>>59190251
Is that image legit? Psychic detective? Really? Fucking liberals thinking they can knock trump off his trone with silly stories, "evidence" and media brainwashing.
>>
>>59194923
You configure it to never automatically install them, and then manually install them through the Software Center application.

And if your disk can't handle software installations then stop being a poorfag and buy a SSD.
>>
>>59194949
Sadly it's not real, the image is some guy who got attacked in Australia. But I found a bunch of other stories about psychics predicting things about TRump.
>>
>>59195019
>You configure it to never automatically install them
I used a third party tool to do that

>And if your disk can't handle software installations then stop being a poorfag and buy a SSD.
yeah it's a cheap tablet, so the overall speed isn't great.
Still something is very wrong with windows updates, it takes much more ressources than it should. This is nothing like a stantard software installation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.