[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the third party cards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Master-8904ba1be381e647.jpg (15KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
Master-8904ba1be381e647.jpg
15KB, 695x391px
Now that the dust has settled: Where are the third party cards?

I want three big-ass fans to keep my card cool and silent.

ALso whats the deal with german pricing?
US has $699 (~660€ at current rates), NVidia will sell its 1080 ti here in germany für 820€ (>$850).
>>
Did you expect something else graphic cards are really overpriced in Germany dude
>>
>>59186804
>Did you expect something else graphic cards are really overpriced in Germany dude

So does a boy have to invade poland to get decent prices or what?
>>
US prices have no taxes included
>>
>>59186771
>ALso whats the deal with german pricing?
Someone has to pay for mohammeds new computer.

Seems like he will be buying the 1080 ti while you're stuck with a 1070 at best.
>>
File: 1472155769941.jpg (294KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
1472155769941.jpg
294KB, 1000x803px
>>59186771
>Where are the third party cards?

How long was it between the release of the 1080 founders edition and third party cards?
Cant find anything in the internet.

What can I expect? April?
>>
>>59186771
>Where are the third party cards?
They come later, as usual.
>ALso whats the deal with german pricing?
Don't you even know your own laws? The largest chunk of the extra is going to be VAT. Depending on availability retailers may also overcharge for the cards.

>>59186828
Poland has VAT too and you can expect the cards to sell at similar prices across the EU. This generally happens so people from richer countries can't buy shit at ultra-cheap prices from abroad.

>>59186900
Expect like 1-2 months at least until you can find a good selection of normally priced custom cards. Waiting isn't a bad idea anyway, you can potentially avoid situations like the EVGA 1080s with exploding VRMs.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.