[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UberEATs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey /b/, what do you guys think about UberEATs? I am astounded by it, it kind of bothers me I didn't think of something like this lol. have a car but I am pretty blazed and for the safety of myself and others I would prefer to not drive. But I would always do that, and now someone else does it for me is awesome. what do you think?
>>
what
>>
>>59176729
They drive food to you
>>
>>59176629
Kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
Is this a new style of guerrilla marketing?
>>
Pizzataxi ftw
>>
Uber drivers will be hunted down and killed in the streets
>>
>>59179850
Commieshits always talk big but are too pussy to do anytthing.

Bring on your shitty revolution so you can get killed already.
>>
>>59179889
You'll be the first to fall in the Anti-Uber Uprising. Antiber has over 500 members already, willing to destroy cars and men for the cause.
>>
>>59179905
Nah, I'll keep making money fucking over the pest called taxi drivers in the process.
>>
File: IMG_4529.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>59176629

I fucking hate it. If you really think "I wish I'd thought of that, you're a complete imbecile.

- I've used it a total of 3 times (mostly at work when everybody is getting something). My order was stuffed up twice and the food cold two of the times.

- I hate the idea of some peasant bringing you food in a car it's just shit environmentally.

- Other services like Foodora & Deliveroo are cheaper, faster & exclusively use bicycles.

- pic related I forgot to mention this is how the pizza turned up (also cold) - this is two full pizzas
>>
>>59180069
I would stab the guy who did this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.