[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rpi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 3409-00.jpg (118KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
3409-00.jpg
118KB, 970x728px
>new rasperry pi zero w
>deets
>same as last pi zero but with wifi/bluetooth
>$10 not $5
>yet again shadow pi government mysteriously knows to buy all the pis at 4 am this morning.
>>
>Orange Pi Zero
>$10
>Wifi
>Open source hardware
>Can actually buy it
>>
>falling for linux meme
>and pi meme
>top lel
>>
why do people still jerk off over this shit when the CHIP has been a thing for months?
is it the brand name?
the fact that you can only buy it from scalpers?
>>
>>59176580
it's pink and gay
>>
File: 390321.jpg (41KB, 558x312px) Image search: [Google]
390321.jpg
41KB, 558x312px
>>59176432
you dont have to make new memes
if you use old memes with sarcasm
>>
>>59176134
These things are useless because you can't ever buy them in large amounts or in a timely manner. I have no idea why they even bother, the people creating them are fucking retarded.

>>59176432
I thought Pis had Windows 10 IoT now?
>>
>>59176152
/thread

Didn't they have another even cheaper option too?
>>
>>59177125
pi 0 aint got windows 10 ya dingus what you think they are gonna fit windows 10 in 500 megs fat chance it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle
>>
>>59177125
They do but they cost more, which kind of defeats the purpose of them
>>
gonna have 3 different pi zeros now, fugg.

and have a 2 and 3 and only really use 2 out of all of them.
>>
what can i do with a pi zero?
>>
>>59177158
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>59176152
you thinking of the 512mb verisions that one is 8.99

the cheaper one is 5.99

also is the 64 bit orange pi the best pi?
>>
File: 427a6362349d47c39ec2bbb8d6c263ea.jpg (776KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
427a6362349d47c39ec2bbb8d6c263ea.jpg
776KB, 1536x1024px
>>59177399
easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle
>>
>>59177399
I want to say this pasta is getting stale. But it just keeps getting replies. So Good job i guess?
>>
>>59177436
I dunno, I just have Oppai ones and zeros, I like the small, low power, only what you need things.
When I was buying my Pi Zero, I opted for the 256MB version, not because of price, because there's such a small difference it doesn't even matter, but just because it's fun trying to see how much I can get running with such "Little" space.
Still, the novelty of a computer like this, with hundreds of times the memory of the systems I gawked at years ago, it makes me think that maybe 256MB isn't that little after all, and you can get away with a surprising amount if you don't write shit like "Lol I'll just load the entire database into RAM coz it's fast"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.