[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>our society created this building to house a company known

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 800px-Zynga_HQ.jpg (60KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Zynga_HQ.jpg
60KB, 800x388px
>our society created this building to house a company known for a harvestmoon clone minus the fun and creativity and everything else good
When did you realize the bottom 90% of humanity should never touch technology?
>>
Wtf i hate people now!
>>
>>59176089
Farmville was fun. I optimized my farm to have only date trees everywhere, except for one space (1/16th of a field size) which I would use to build and destroy single bales of yellow hay because they had the best $:xp ratio.

Date trees didn't need replanting, grew often, never rotted, you could fit 16 in a single field space, and when your character was unable to get to the tree, you'd just pick from the tree without moving. They were the perfect money maker.

Then I stopped playing because I had the perfect farm.
>>
>>59176407
That makes you the "bottom 90% of a society" (whatever that means) and you should never touch technology again!
>>
>>59176089
>zynga
never heard of it
>>
>>59176653
They make neuticles (fake dog testicles).
>>
>>59176089
What do they do these days?
>>
That building is worth nearly a quarter-billion.
>>
>>59176089

did you know that Clash of Clans is the highest revenue game in the world?!

It rakes in billions. Humanity is cancer.
>>
>>59177335
Exploiting kids and women is the key to profits.
>>
>>59177335
>Clash of Clans is the highest revenue game in the world

I've never even heard of it.
>>
>>59176089

Most people remember Zynga because Akasuki Ghost Guild, Farmville was a super casual trend that died in few weeks.
>>
>>59176089
>When did you realize the bottom 90% of humanity should never touch technology?

The moment I read your post.
>>
>>59177352
ditto
>>
>>59176089

It's called "the race to the bottom".

It's currently why there's an orange colored retard in the White House.
>>
>>59178935
Buthurt leftist detected
>>
>>59176089
Not technology, fuck off, kill yourself back to /v/
>>
>Implying Japanese gaming isn't being redirected to phone gambing+grinding simulators
>>
>>59177890
>this post

kek keep living in your bubble
>>
>>59176089
>harvestmoon clone
you wish, it doesn't even come close
>>
>>59177326
literally the only thing of value zynga has
>>
>>59178935
Kloseted Klan Liberal still mad that she didn't get HER TURN.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.