[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even NASA is not safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: LainPrism4.gif (45KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
LainPrism4.gif
45KB, 462x700px
Even NASA is not safe

https://github.com/nasa/openmct

* .npmignore
* Procfile
* app.js
* bower.json
* circle.yml
* gulpfile.js
* jsdoc.json
* karma.conf.js
* package.json
>>
What?
>>
>>59174522

Whats wrong? Hiring young people is cheap. Young people can't code for shit, so they use all this crutch to prop themselves up and look like some leet programmers.

Nothing new, I still remember all that RAD/VB crap from the nineties.
>>
>>59174522
wonder why...
>>
>>59175231
WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANZ N SHIEEET
Go have a look at pictures of the real women.
>>
>>59174522
>package.json
what is the problem here?
>>
>>59175231
lol
>>
>>59174522
>autist winging about how he doesn't like files that make it easier to distribute in the codebase
>doesn't know what package.json does

no surprise you don't have a job OP
>>
If you want a job these days you'll have to learn to deal with node. Everyone's using it because it's fast enough without having to deal with Go's lack of OOP.
>>
>>59177962
is there no alternative to node?
>>
>>59177970
J2EE can compete in performance when the JVM is warmed up but it sucks a lot of valuable development time.
Go doesn't have enough momentum or some of the abstractions everyone seems to love.
C++ is overkill and is only used at facebook tier giants.
node hits the sweet spot because everyone knows JS anyway, and it is quite fast. Express is now owned by IBM so you now have big ENTERPRISE backing.
The only thing off in OPs list is the tooling which is pretty meme and changes yearly. Gulp has the advantage of working multiplat unlike scripts I guess.
>>
>>59178020
I've been learning node/express, what frameworks or other random things are important to know? I feel retarded because this seems like enough to build any app I can think of.
>>
>>59178073
In no particular order:
Sequelize is popular if you need an ORM.
Because node is single threaded you'll need to store your sessions in redis if you want to use multiple threads (by running multiple instances).
Learn about the Promise API, it helps you solve the callback hell code });});});});
Use Bluebird for Promises, it's faster than the native implementation.
Don't think I need to say it but if you ever work in a team make a linter file because JavaScript's 'flexibility' annoyingly allows many ways to write code. In a particular occasion I had someone argue against semicolons and commit without a single one.
>>
>>59175231
>colored room
what is that other word
>>
>>59177962
>Go's lack of OOP
it picked up because it's easier to program and has a larger software library. The fact it can be used front + back end meant even more software to choose from.

also node came out before go.
>>
>>59178569
Shitskin?
Nigger?
>>
the only legitimate reason to use node is for dependency management (bower) and to compress javascript and css
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.