[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reverse engineer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Picture-19.png (279KB, 486x413px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-19.png
279KB, 486x413px
I wonder what teamspeak uses to ban their users using linux/macosx

it's a mix between ip/macaddress/hardwareid

You're able to change windows productid by altering the following file:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

this with a few other changes allows users to log back in.

My understanding is that the id is 'tied' directly to the hardware. Am I able to manually change this anywhere? Maybe a VM would work.
>>
What the fuck are you on, retard, teamspeak only bans by ip and identity, it's literally as easy as restarting your router and creating a new identity.
>>
In the last TeamSpeak3 update, they've made an update in the ban system as you can see here : http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...3-0-7-released

( + bans got some magic to prevent abusing )

Now we just need to figure out how to bypass the new system.
ive tried changing my Hardware ID with Volumeid, reinstalling TS and nothing...
i disabled and enabled my internet adapter in Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections and somehow i could enter in the server that i'm banned. But after that i disconnected and couldn't enter in the server anymore... thats weird, cmon guys someone need to find how to bypass the new system.
I changed my IP and ts id several times and nothing.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.