[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Far Have We Strayed From The Light thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I'll start. This is the story of how it took two entire hours to commence the download for Pokemon the Trading Card Game app to my iPad Mini. How is this considered acceptable?

>"u wanna get this app? Ur account is locked for security purposes so pls reset ur pw"
>Go to reset page, enter captcha, click continue
>Loading icon
>Loading icon
>Loading icon
>I try again
>Same shit
>Try again a few more times
>Same shit
>Try chrome app instead of safari
>same shit
>Do it on my computer
>It works
>Sign in with new pw on my iPad so I can dl
>"U want this app? U gotta update your iPad first lol"
>...Okay
>Start update
>Takes like 40 minutes
>Turn on iPad, sign in on password screen
>"Installing updates"
>Takes like 10 minutes
>Sign into iPad on password screen
>"Hello now if you want to use ur iPad you have to agree to these multiple pages of legal nonsense, if you disagree then you can't use this computer that you spent 400$ on"
>... Fuck you, Agree
>"Cool! Would you like to turn on location services?"
>No
>"Are you sure?"
>Yes
>"Would you like to sync to the cloud?"
>No
>"ARE YOU SURE?"
>Yes
>"Please sign in"
>Sign in using my password
>Open app store
>"Please sign in"
>Sign in with my password
>"Please read this 16 page legal document and agree to it before you can use the app store. If you don't agree to it, you can't access the only library of software for the computer you spent $400 on."
>16 fucking pages, I just want to play pokemon cards wtf. I agree, I guess.
>"We can't download this app you deleted so you could install the updates right now"
>Okay
>"Or this one."
>...Okay, I don't care
>Find Pokemon TCG
>Download
>"Please enter ur password"
>Enter my password
>"Would you like to download Pokemon TCG?"
>Yes
>"Please enter ur pw"
>I enter my pw
>"Would you like to require a password every time you purchase?"
>Only 15 minutes after I last entered it, please
>"Downloading Pokemon TCG"

Please share similar stories
>>
>>59163011
>Pokemon
>Trading Card Game app
>iPad Mini

You deserve it. You deserve all of it.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>59163031
Fuck off, it's fun. Don't knock it til you try it.

iPad Mini was my first tablet computer and I was ill informed, that's beside the point.
>>
>>59163040
I think that sentiment regarding a condensed summary of the events conveys more than the summary itself. It's so much to even read. Unacceptable user treatment.
>>
>>59163011
>iPad
kys itoddler
>>
File: 1485302303447.jpg (56KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485302303447.jpg
56KB, 600x810px
>>59163011
>Pokemon the Trading Card Game app to my iPad Mini
How much more of a faggot can you be ?
>>
Nice blog post faggot

Next time buy real pokemon cards
>>
File: 1479457372954.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479457372954.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>59164632
I bought a pack for nostalgia and it came with a code to redeem in the online card game so I tried that out. It's fun.

I didn't know that the quality of posts on 4chan had deteriorated so much that even /g/ is full of "muh maturity" shitposters. I made a valid point and complaint regarding the arduoucity involved in simply downloading a program to a computer and you guys can't regard that because "muh I don't approve of the hardware" which isn't relevant to my complaint and "muh I don't approve of the program" which also isn't relevant to my point.

I guess I'll just remake this thread in a week replacing the app with ES File Explorer and the computer with a Samsung tablet so that I don't trigger autism like I did in this thread.
>>
>>59163031
>letting your account get hacked (apple doesn't lock them for no reason)
>using outdated software
>not just grabbing the IPA off alternative sources and de-appling your iOS
lmaoing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.