[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a spare Kaspersky activation code.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Kaspersky-Internet-Security-Logo.png (57KB, 4724x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Kaspersky-Internet-Security-Logo.png
57KB, 4724x1308px
Hey guys,

I'd like to know if any of you have a spare Kaspersky Antivirus activation code?

I know that when you buy it, they usually give you like 3-5 keys to use for different computers. So if you happen to have a spare one, that would be awesome!

Also, when I searched online to try to find one, I've seen a promotion. If you're with Barclay's bank, you can get 2 codes free.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Sure m8. Use this:
C0MM0N 5EN5E 2016
>>
>>59160940
That code isn't valid!

Anybody else?
>>
>>59160948
try this one:
K111 Y0VR531F
>>
File: 1486382284477.png (269KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486382284477.png
269KB, 1008x720px
>>59160799
either pirate it or just have common sense dudebro
i had my PC without anti-virus for 4 years and not once did i get malware.
>>
>not using free avast&malwarebytes combo
>>
Don't use Kaspersky unless you actually want to get a virus

Just use MSE or w/e it's called nowadays and run MBAM every week or whatever
>>
>>59160958
>The software that supposed to protect your computer can't even protect itself from being broken
Might be the biggest meme in tech
>>
I'm using common sense.

It's just that when I went on a site that looked legit, but happened to be a community of "bad people" my internet just stopped working for a minute or two. And then, all the pages were opening slowly...

I didn't download anything, nor was it a site with click-baits or pop-up ads. It was a normal forum, well-made and everything... just frequented by "bad people".

I might have a keylogger or something else now. That might explain the delays I get now when browsing the web. It's like my information is being sent to someone.
>>
>>59161044
All of your assumptions are false
Your computer is fine
>>
>>59161044
owned by teamgamerfood
>>
>>59161044
You could always use wireshark and monitor every inbound/outbound connection.
>>
I'm using the Avast&Malwarebytes combo on the desktop I built last year. Works great and everything.

But I'm currently away from home and I have to use my brother's laptop, which has Kaspersky installed, but expired a few months ago.

Windows defender is running, but I would really just like to activate Kaspersky again. And make sure that everything is fine, without having to play with his laptop by installing A/ uninstalling B/ Uninstalling C, etc. because of compatibility issues.
>>
>>59160799
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/01/antivirus-is-bad/
>>
How would you explain the fact that, suddenly, after only staying like 10 minutes on a forum, my internet would stop for like 1-2 minute and then come back up, but with a delay when browsing?

It never happened before, not even when visiting potentially harmful streaming sites with one hundred pop-ups.

I tried to cmd/ netstat-a right after, to see if something was strange... but I didn't quite understand it. Sigh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.