[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New face of /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

http://www.strawpoll.me/12434244
>>
>>59158173
no
>>
File: 1486961517448.jpg (104KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486961517448.jpg
104KB, 677x960px
>>59158173
>>
I vote for your mom in a bikini. Post pics.
>>
stallman is over rated. keller has created something that matters. something that will benefit many. he has defined the future of cpu's single handedly.
>>
oh my. keller has taken the lead. not completely unexpected.
>>
>>59158173
Face of /g/ can't be Keller. Keller is ridiculously successful at everything he sets out to do. Stallman talks a good game, but ends up seeing the thunder stolen by others who actually accomplish things (Torvalds, et al). All talk and bluster with no actual results: that's /g/ in a nutshell. And that's why Stallman will be the face of /g/, now, in the future, always, and forever.
>>
keller has pulled ahead again. looks like he's pulling a trump. y'all betta rekiniz
>>
>>59158173
>no terry davis option
>>
>>59158651
>ll talk and bluster with no actual results: that's /g/ in a nutshell. And that's why Stallman will be the face of /g/, now, in the future, always, and forever.

>>59158814
>no terry davis option

All of the goodness of Stallman *and* throws urine and yells 'nigger' on buses? That definitely sounds like /g/.
>>
IT'S A FUCKING LANDSLIDE FOR KELLER HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE UPSET OF THE CENTURY
>>
>those piercing eyes
>those strong arms
>that blazing intellect
>that unflinching bravery
>>
>>59158920
Is he the ultimate being?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
>>59158173
Where's the Terry Davis option?
>>
>>59158956
according to the voters, apparently yes. i think it's settled.
>>
The face of /g/ is a gaymer-pajeet with Ryzen, Macbook, Arch Linux, Haskell and Rust.
>>
>>59159002
>pajeet
>no java
cmon lad are you even trying
>>
keller wins by a mile. which form do i fill out to make it official?
>>
>>59158173
Heres an actually good poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/12434527
>>
>>59159039
Java is for normie pajeets.
>>
>>59159103
>normie pajeets.

these two words for whatever reason made my sides implode. 5/5
>>
>>59158173
Yeah. Can we get that autistic, communist faggot stallman out of the sticky please?

Put based god keller in there, thanks
>>
/g/ has spoken yet stallman remains. not sure what to do at this point.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.