[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTEL LITERALLY FINISHED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: intel finished.png (1MB, 2339x1111px) Image search: [Google]
intel finished.png
1MB, 2339x1111px
INTEL LITERALLY FINISHED
>>
https://youtu.be/9AVZ_x64hg4
>>
>>59154186
Shrout is one of the biggest sellout apologists for bad corporate behaviour in the business. He lept to the defence of Nvidia over 3.5 as well.
>>
>>59154186
Good fuck em i cant wait for ryzen to drop in 3 days and i can finally stick it to them.
>>
PCPer has published an awful lot of shit articles over the past few years. I stopped reading them entirely maybe back in 2015.
>>
>>59154262
I somewhat agree with what he says. They have the right to tell them about why they think their product is better even if some benchmarks show this and that as benchmarks don't show everything.

But Intel wants to talk on the phone so they don't have an email as evidence of them offering bribes that can be take as easily as a screenshot while on the phone most states have laws against single party consent to recording and it's more difficult to do.
>>
Jesus fuck, literally unverified anonymous comments made a news article.

Having work in retail you get reps from fucking nestle, coke, pepsi, pretty much every large company sends out reps.
And now all of a sudden intel having their own reps is big fucking news ?

Guess what, AMD has/will have their own reps too trying to drum up business/make AMD products look good.
>>
>>59154186
well he's not wrong
>>
>>59154262

ryan is very good friends with tom peterson at nvidia, i'm talking about CLOSE good friends, they both take their wives out and go to dinner with each other

a close friendship like that will clearly make you biased towards the company your friend works for, especially when he's one of the big guys pulling the strings there and making shit happen

ryan shrout is one of the worst reviewers, he's biased as fuck and easily sells out, you can tell he just does shit for money and no passion
>>
>>59154334

this has nothing to do with who has reps, it has everything to do with intel being scummy as fuck

"h-hey can we talk on the phone before you write your reviews on our competition, we will offer you money and free shit"
>>
>>59154278
Holy fuck. I had no idea what that site is and looked it up.

That website design is straight out of the Windows XP era.
>>
File: 1384116785181.jpg (174KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384116785181.jpg
174KB, 720x720px
>>59154186

:^)
>>
>>59154649
> we will offer you money and free shit
this claim needs to be proven, otherwise into the trash it goes

>The editors-in-chief of two of America’s top PC hardware and technology publications have confirmed to Wccftech that they have indeed been approached by Intel regarding upcoming Ryzen reviews, although both said that it was business as usual. Affirming that Intel’s response following AMD’s Ryzen announcement was what they had expected it to be, they added that nothing was particularly unusual about the emails they received from Intel.

Having reps contact sites/publications is nothing out of the norm.
Giving money or gifts explicitly for good reviews is, but who exactly is alleging that ? is there any proof ?

>The guidelines are worded more to make it sound like Intel wants its chips to be reviewed "fairly" against Ryzen,
intel wants reviews that are not biased, yet its the bad guy ?

this is a nothing story, that could have easily been proven if it was something. reply to intel's request and then publicize said response to show their underhanded tactics.
>>
>>59155129
>test only the most singlethreaded shit you can find, if it uses more than 1 core, it's unfair
:^)
>>
>>59155129

>intel wants reviews that are not biased, yet its the bad guy ?

they want reviews biased towards them

don't be so naive anon, it's clear as day light what intel is trying to do "call us on the phone to talk before you release ryzen reviews" what the fuck were they going to talk about? the weather and politics? intel makes you sign an NDA before you talk to them on the phone so you can talk about "anything freely"
>>
>>59154629
>they both take their wives out and go to dinner with each other
Is he the cuck or the bull?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.