[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel Shills Are Retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: stupid greedy intel jews.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
stupid greedy intel jews.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
I don't understand Intel shills. You guys literally are being fucked in the ass by a bunch of greedy jews. AMD has finally produced a proper cpu and instead of celebrating an amazing victory and supporting capitalism you guys are willing to jeopardize years of cpu development and price reduction so you can brag about the extra 3 frames per second that you get in GTA.

As the tech literate people of this world, why the fuck are you choosing to help possibly stagnate the market again? Do you like high prices and greedy corporations? There is absolutely no excuse for supporting Intel.
>>
Three possibilities.
>Paid by Intel
>Actually retarded
>Trolling

My guess is some combination.
>>
>>59152332
amazing victory
??????????
amd is dead on arrival bro
>>
>>59152332
AMD Is giving them more jobs!
>>
I bought a 7700k and regret NOTHING I OCd to 5.3GHz on 1.32V and its running amazing I don't need any shitty AMD piece of shit poo and I don't need some shitty half cores with half the core performance of my 7700k AMD is literally overpriced crap and you must be retarded to buy AMD
>>
>>59152644
Yeah, I figured all this shitposting is from faggots spewing salt for buying 4 cores without thinking and now blaming AMD for being uninformed.
>>
>>59152549
>an underdog company producing an architecture that is as good as the one that has been in development by a gigantic corporation is not an accomplishment.
your dumb

The only reason that AMD will be unsuccessful is because people like you are too brain dead to consider greater effects that your support for intel will have.
>>
>>59152719
Lol eat shit rajeesh
>>
File: anoying peaple on g.png (38KB, 802x533px) Image search: [Google]
anoying peaple on g.png
38KB, 802x533px
>>59152644
>>59152734
pathetic
>>
>>59152644
>quad core

2008 tier
>>
>>59152719
AMD's only function in the modern world is pushing intel to step up it's game. once, AMD was superior. now... well.

you're a shill, I'm a shill, we're all shills, nobody knows anything.
>>
>>59153309
I agree, so by supporting AMD, intel will step up it's game. I will be an AMD shill right up until the point when intel is no longer a monopoly.
>>
File: 1473276685469.jpg (46KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1473276685469.jpg
46KB, 536x536px
>>59152978
>amd fags THIS triggered about being inferior
>>
>>59153553
Fuck off. There are 20 other threads for arguing about inferiority. This thread and that picture in particular are only being critical of people who are so obsessed with "muh performance" that they just conveniently forget how much intel is taking advantage of them.
>>
I consider gushing on and on about a product before its launch or a proper review a much greater form of shilling.
>greedy corporations?
You know that AMD is a corporation too, and its obligation is to the shareholders and not to you.
its #1 obligation is to make money for shareholders.
>>
>>59153134
I'll be generous and say it's 2013 tier. Games were just starting to commonly utilize them then while other applications were getting to n-scaling threads.
>>
File: 546875988.png (1MB, 2000x1367px) Image search: [Google]
546875988.png
1MB, 2000x1367px
>>59152332

Good Goy! Keep fighting! Divide and Conquer FTW
>>
Its funny how there are so many fanboys blinded by brand loyalty. They dont realize how competition is good for the consumer.
>>
>>59154832
>gushing on and on about a product
Yeah that one sentence in there shure is gushing isn’t it.

>AMD is a corperation too
No shit. They might be out for the money but unlike intel they cant afford to be greedy.
>>
>>59152332
>hurr durr muh cores
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.