[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISHYGDDT: Buying chinkshit with backdoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>unyielding support for our great president and democracy
>country of origin is our greatest ally in the Middle East
>chips now being produced in Arizona by hard working American chip makers
>don't yield to SJW bullshit like some other chip companies: https://community.amd.com/community/amd-corporate/blog/2016/12/05/diversity-fuels-innovation-becoming-a-best-place-to-work-for-lgbt-equality
>no chinkshit hidden backdoors
Seriously why do you guys like buying foreign made goods that are of poor quality? Is the CPU used by the President and highest echelon of our military not good enough for you? Are you trying to be edgy?
>>
>>59150417
fuck drumpf. i'm boycotting everything american.
>>
>>59150417
Everything has backdoors now, anon. Even, and especially Intel. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
what will be the first USA made intel chip?
>>
>>59150417
2 poor to be patriotic
;_;
>>
>>59150480
You will do great with AMD libshit anon.
>>
>>59150417
>doesn't bow to SJW bullshit
>except for funding femfreq and "coding bootcamps for gurls xD" etc
>>
>>59150417
Intel has always had manufacturing in the US, the majority of their manufacturing happens here, and has been happening here for decades.
>>
>>59150538
They just opened another plant here, this shows how Intel is committed to American prosperity.
>>
>>59150555
They had already built it in 2011-2014, but didn't actually buy or install any of the production equipment because of the declining PC market at the time.

They already built it and were waiting for the market conditions to change before filling it.

This isn't new, this isn't something trump did.

Further, they already had 2 fabs in Chandler AZ, this isn't a surprise to anyone who has been watching intel for more than a few weeks.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
Backdoor to China or backdoor to US, the ultimate choice.
>>
>>59150417
yfw they only bring shit back to the US when it's their turn to be the losing team
yfw the duopoly they share with AMD is allowing them to look patriotic while continueing to be shite
>>
I trust China more than I trust USA.
>>
>>59150673
at least the chinese didn't force the rest of the world into stripping everyones freedumbs aways with corrupt overbearing drug laws.
so i guess i agree, china>US of Aids.
>>
>>59150604
Layer chink and US technology and you're backdoor proof.
The chinks would never share their backdoors with the US and the US would never share with china, so combined, neither power can get through your hardware.
Throw in a russian backdoored layer too for good measure.
>>
>>59150673

China would be much much worse if they ever had the power USA does
>>
The biggest irony is that Intel paid an Indian to write OP
>>
>>59151450
...but not very much.
>>
>>59150417
>Implying the Intel kikes will stop putting backdoors in their processors
>Implying there are any post-2013 CPUs that aren't pozed.
>>
>>59154231
this thread was on page 10, almost archived. but (you) made your move and bump it. nicely done pajet 10 rupees and one shekel went to your account. now take a rest and poo in the loo in the exclusive designated shitting streets, you earn it
>>
>>59150538
>VIETNAM
>CHINA
>MALAY
>COSTA RICA
What do intel do the most part in USA? packaging?
>>
>>59150555

>break ground on new fab
>obongo visits and does the obligatory "we saved american jobs durr" speech
>leave it unused
>trump becomes president
>announce a "new" fab in the same place and let trump do the same "we saved american jobs durr" schtick
>>
>>59154395
>packaging
Wew nice meme.

Wafers are mainly fabbed in the US.
>>
>>59154395
The actual chip gets made in fabs in the US, and packaging in random 3rd world countries.

It's the same with AMD or Apple, their chips are fabbed at some GloFo/Samsung fab in the US and Foxconn takes care of the rest.
>>
>>59150417
RYZEN IS MADE IN JEW YORK FAGGOT
>>
>>59150417
>hard working American chip makers

You mean they buy some Dutch machinery and wait as it poops out wafers?
>>
>>59154548
This is true, though 12nm FD SOI will be done in Dresden Germany. Not sure what products will be using it though.

The Jew york fab is being prepped for 7nm in 2019.
>>
Heard it here first, fellow /pol/sters! AMD is LE KEKED!!!!!! Is anyone here really willing to buy tech from le AMDKEKS from literally le AMDistan kek xdddd?!?!???!
>>
>>59150417
I'd rather give my data to some chinks who keep to themselves than to the USJews who think they can just invade any country they want to.
>>
>>59154492
Why Costa Rica's fab isn't listed?
Post source nigger
>>
>>59150417
Guess what? Using a CPU that's riddled with NSA backdoors isn't a problem if the NSA literally works for you.
>>
>>59154395
Only the ones from Costa Rica could be called ""American"" and they closed the fab on CR because it wasn't cheap enough and Nicaragua was too communist and dumb so they went full Asia.
>>
>>59154796
Intel closed it in 2014
>>
>>59154883
Or you they used one of the 5+ other fabs located IN the US.
>>
>>59155015
Stop treating me like if I was stupid, I was there and still remember clear the president of Costa Rica, luis guillermo solis having a meeting with intel's people and simply being told that it wasn't the fact that he was elected, simply that they where going after more competitive places like the competition.

Also, that stupid image shows two fab that were closed, why isn't Costa Rica's fab listed as closed too? post the source you shill
>>
>>59155213
Because Costa rica was an assembly and test plant, not a fab.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.