[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You literally can't make this shit up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 32

File: 1488220337880.png (2MB, 1200x3753px) Image search: [Google]
1488220337880.png
2MB, 1200x3753px
You literally can't make this shit up
>>
sorry but this looks fake as fuck my friend
>>
>>59150286
here's the link
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/772735/windows-10-download-creators-update-security-apps-download
>>
Honestly i hope this will kill off shitty malware sites like download.com and shitty 3rd party installers filled with toolbars. I'm surprised MS hasn't done it sooner.
>>
I mean Windows users already don't give a fuck about freedom, so why would that upset them anyway?
>>
>>59150376
I doubt it. Many people did not upgrade to 10
>>
we mac os now
>>
>>59150258
No, but you can sperg out over nothing like a fucking retard.
>>
>>59150410
faggot

Just get Windows 7 or go Linux/Ubuntu.
>>
>Windows is only useful to me because xyz obscure app only works on it
>xyz is no longer compatible with Windows
Unironically the year Windows 7 extended support ends might be year of the Linux desktop
>>
>>59150445
t. pajeet or really stupid windows apologist
I'm just warning you faggots now. Don't sperg out when microsoft literally makes your computer and games useless.
>>
>>59150445
>sperg out over nothing
>Microsoft moving towards a closed ecosystem
I mean, if Microsoft intentionally destroying Windows is nothing, sure

Windows power users only use it for compatibility. If Microsoft breaks that, their ONLY MARKET will be as a cut rate iOS for cheap laptops
>>
>>59150447
GNU/Linux*
>>
>>59150258
WINPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>Microsoft effectively makes it impossible to use Steam and thousands of PC games
>console shitters finally have a legitimate reason to shit on PCucks in /v/
>>
File: 1484698787439.jpg (455KB, 1331x998px) Image search: [Google]
1484698787439.jpg
455KB, 1331x998px
>>59150258
I feel like if you're unironically on windows 10 at this point you've already given up all semblance of freedom and control. This move is not surprising at all.

Just another reason not to use windows 10
>>
>>59150529
There's no such thing as a Windows fanboy. Only disgruntled users who wish there was a better alternative that didn't have dick all software compatibility, and paid shills. Nobody is btfo except Microsoft investors.
>>
>>59150585
>Valve invests a billion of their NEETbux into WINE and SteamOS
>/v/ saves Linux
>???
>/g/ hates Linux because it becomes mainstream
>Year of the Plan 9 desktop threads
>>
File: gatekeeper[1].png (109KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
gatekeeper[1].png
109KB, 1000x500px
>>59150258
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU W10 KEKS CHOSE
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>59150590
>/g/ tells me that Linux is more popular in enterprise and industrial applications because it's apparently easier to work with
>yet literal refrigerators run Windows
>>
>>59150590
I moved back to Windows 7 from 10 in January and plan to move to Linux and a Win7 VM when long term 7 support ends
>>
>>59150332
>co.uk
cUK fags doing faggot cUK shit again
nothing new here, carry on folks.
>>
>>59150458

Derptops are dying with windows

MS are already moving everything of worth into the cloud.
>>
The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>59150376
At the cost of killing hundreds of useful legacy programs and further intrusion and less control for the user over his own fucking machine?
>>
It's great that this would kill off steam, uplay, origin, and other shitty game clients, but microsofts alternative is not better. I think it would be better if they lost all progress and sourcecode they've written during the past 15 years. Make a return of Windows 2000 with proper user control and make offline activation and physical media the norm again.

Windows can be pretty OK again, if they do as I say.
>>
DISABLED BY DEFAULT HAHAHAHAHA

/G/ BTFO

http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-creators-update-will-allow-you-turn-win32-app-block-outside-store
>>
>>59151345
Its an oppurtunity to further butcher the microsoft reputation by using this. Besides, if it comes as "default" option it WILL become the "only" option in the future. Also majority of win10 users are tech illiterates or /v/ gaymen so they won't even have a clue about why they can't install shit anymore.
>>
>>59151143

If they're not making money then what's the point?

This is what MS haters wanted
>>
>>59150258

>disabled by default
>I still install whatever I feel like
>donĀ“t have to deal with normies that installed the "I just wanted to watch the sports channel and now it says I have a virus".exe anymore

Can you remind me why this is a bad thing again?
>>
>winfags WILL accept this
>>
It literally says that it's an optional feature. It's not going to force users to only use Windows store applications.
>>
>>59151778
>reading comprehension
>>
>>59151817
>It literally says that it's an optional feature.
Yeah, like telemetry and forced updates was only part of the beta right? good times...
>>
>>59150258
I'm actually okay with this as long as you can still install programs from "third party outlets" by checking some box.
>>
>>59150258
But I made that up
>>
>>59151862

What hidden meaning is there then? It's optional, and opt-in at that, what is the problem now?
>>
>>59151995
>>59151995

Windows 10 home will be replaced by "Cloud" in april this year, and this will be marketed as an """upgrade""" to make computers more secure by only allowing installation of store apps. All customers will get the upgrade because they can't turn off automatic updates. If they want to tun normal third-party windows programs, they will conveniently have the option to buy Windows 10 pro for only $200.
And since most users won't because they can barely use a computer, MS will finally start making money with their shitty store.

>>59151967
>being THIS BTFO
I'm good, right?
>>
>>59151932

What reason would they have to force users out of using any third party software? That would piss off a ton of their user base.

It's clearly marketed as a feature meant for either families with kids who don't know any better than to download freemovie.exe because they wanted to watch the Lion King, old people who will click on pop ups telling them their computer is infected or businesses with computer illiterates dicking around on their PCs.
>>
>>59152081
>b-but it's only there to protect from trash

If they wanted the users being protected from useless junk, they wouldn't automatically fill the start menu with trash software after the installation of windows
it#s clearly just a strategy to force their users to their store.

They are fucking over the developers of software, too
- A percentage of every purchased program goes to MS automatically
- They might force even freeware developers to pay for letting them into the store, after all hosting costs microsoft money
>>
>>59152134
This is also completely ignoring the fact that it's an opt-in feature. If it were mandatory I would agree with you but nobody is forcing this feature on anyone.
>>
>>59152182
But microsoft could just change course and do force it. They are calling normal Win32 software "outdated" because they want to move away from it, the logical step would be to force the home users to their store.
And they would be fucked since they cant disable updates any more
>>
>>59152023

Looking on the cloud as I type, seems to just be the same thing under a different name, save for this software install option.
>>
>>59152229
Exactly. Only the label is different to sell it as an "innovation" to retards which downplaying the incompatibility with basically every third party program everyone is using right now
>>
>>59150258
With jews you lose
>>
>>59152254

Again, what's the problem? The feature is opt-in, isn't it?
>>
>>59152290
I can see their strategy
It's ridiculous how quiet the pajeets suddenly became, I bet they are now trying forum sliding aka making tons of new trash threads
>>
>>59152291
see
>>59152023
>>
>>59150447
My Acer PC is locked to Windows
>>
>>59152023
>Windows 10 home will be replaced by "Cloud" in april this year
different product, W10 Cloud is for low end computers that have trouble running unoptimized applications. this shit will roll out in sub 250USD products in an attempt to win back the space from chromebooks that have been taking over elementary schools
>>
>>59152359
Nice try pajeet. There are literally no performance enhancements, the only real change is the blocking of non-signed exe files.
>>
File: laughing detectives.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
laughing detectives.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>59150258

Switching to glorious GNU/Linux all those years ago was the best decision. I laugh at the poor unwashed plebs that have to use proprietary software.
>>
>>59152330

You're still replying to the same person. That isn't true, the feature is opt-in, which means the software blocking is disabled by default, and you only enable it manually if you wish.
>>
>>59152457
And what would prevent microsoft from delivering an update that would force the setting to on all the time? Remember, it's "for your best"
>>
>>59152479

Massive can of worms you're opening there. "They didn't do X but they might do" is a very poor argument, that can apply to literally everyone.
>>
This is microsoft's tactic:
- make a news which only shows "positive" aspects of a new feature, also highlight a few times that it's optional/temporary in the beta
Most users buy it and think it's ok or they plan to just disable it
- a few months later, a few days before the introduction of the feature, make a small announcement where they state that it's going to be forced after all. No major news site will write an article about it
- Some users realize that the "feature" does not work as expected, but are shown the small announcement and accept yet another inconvenience

Examples where microsoft has already played this strategy:
- Telemetry
- Forced updates
>>
>>59152479
>>59152524
People already predicted they'd do this when they removed tons of features from the aniversary patch including GPO features
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Doesn't affect me.
>>
WINDOWS SEVEN
I
N
D
O
W
S

S
E
E
N
>>
>>59151464
>Besides, if it comes as "default" option it WILL become the "only" option in the future.

>I dont know but it WILL be like this

When I heard this before? Oh, right:

>When "free upgrade" period ends, MS WILL force subs on everyone, you will see! They are corporation and all corporations are bad and closed source is evil because muh Stallman said so

Another fine portion of "Linux Witness" dogma.
>>
File: 1486425886730.png (187KB, 292x520px) Image search: [Google]
1486425886730.png
187KB, 292x520px
If I can't install programmes without using the app store then I'll just install a Linux distro, probably Ubuntu to ease myself into it, already have basic understanding of Linux and I don't game much so I don't care too much in that regard
>>
>>59150458
i will just stay on windows 7, i don't need any support
it's windows or nothing for me
>>
>>59152674
The joke is that they basically forced everyone who had automatic updates enabled anyway so of course they did not force EVERYONE to the upgrade, "only" most users.
>>
>>59150458
>the year Windows 7 extended support ends might be year of the Linux desktop

I will purchase a Mac and move to Apple ecosystem.

Fuck Linux.
>>
>>59152351
If true, then why the fuck do you buy and support such a shitty company??!
>>
>>59150258
"blue to apps"?
>>
>>59150258
There was no reason to post that picture at nearly a two meg file suze. Could have jpegged it down to 200k, you waster.
>>
>>59152769
The whole article is completely full with bullshit, but you realize the implications if you read between the lines
>>
>>59151817
haha, I'd love to have a sip of your naivety
>>
>>59152418
I'm laughing here with you. The good time are finally here.
>>
>>59152674

>When "free upgrade" period ends, MS WILL force subs on everyone, you will see! They are corporation and all corporations are bad and closed source is evil because muh Stallman said so
Nice strawman. It's sad you need to put words in other people's mouths to have an argument.
>>
>>59152598
Irrelevant in 2 years
>>
ITT: pajeet completely BTFO
>>
>still no good lunix distro to switch to
And people said Gabe was paranoid when he said that the windows store was really bad competition
>>
>>59153376

I wish Steam OS was marketed everywhere as a gaming alternative to Windows. It needs a really big push to "sell" it. Gabe was right. Only some of us are now seeing the writing appear on the wall.
>>
>>59153442
They need to get some gaymer laptop maker to either sell two versions of their laptops, one with Windows and one with Ubuntu pre installed, or sell their laptops with Ubuntu and Windows installed in dual boot.

There's no point in having Steam OS be installed on anything that isn't basically a console killer intended to be hooked up to a TV all the time.
>>
File: _20170227_141551.jpg (145KB, 1080x1097px) Image search: [Google]
_20170227_141551.jpg
145KB, 1080x1097px
daily reminder that tim sweeney is /ourguy/
>>
Remember to make threads about this until the release
>>
>>59153526
<3 Tim
He truly is our guy
UE4 free + linux support
>>
>>
>>59150458
Lel are you kidding? Windows is going to be better now than ever for normies. Granny can download her bank's app from the store and never get phished. SJWs and alt-right cucks can use the Twitter app and never have to worry about CSRF. No, the desktop will be dead before it's ever the year of the Linux desktop.
>>
>>59153125

I was encountering this shit frequently on /g/, until upgrade period ended and nothing happened.

Nice to know that you have to lie about your own bullshit in order to not look stupid.
>>
how long can normies stand the win10 cancer?
>>
>>59154175
Ultra normies won't even notice that something is wrong
Younger normies wont be able to play their games so their parents will buy the Pro version for $200
>>
>>59150258
Gaben was literally right. or will be in the near future.
>>
>>59154175
They never installed anything that wasn't from the Windows Store in the first place, besides Google Chrome and iTunes. Windows 10 let's you browse Facebook and Youtube and you can sync your iPhone with it.
>>
About all this fuss with Windows Cloud - if this will be either separate edition or changed Home, how is this a problem for other users? I mean, a lot of people who did upgrades from 7 or 8.1, have Pro already, people who didnt liked to pay pirated Enterprise, students got their Education which is tweaked Enterprise anyway.

People, who would care already use different editions. Home users wont consider that bad, since every time I run into Home user, they dont care about automatic updates or things like that, even when I offer them solutions to their problems.

It looks more like if some people start to produce some sort of panic feedback.
>>
>>59154330
this affects all version of w10 after the creator's update
>>
>>59154330
Are you seriously telling us that home users are not the majority for private computers? We are not talking about 4chan users here, but the whole world
>>
>>59150528
THank you Stallman
>>
>>59154368

Im rather saying that Home users in most cases dont care. When they do, they get different edition or different OS instead.

>>59154355

This would be pretty handy for company administrators, to be honest, but as you can see already, users normally will be able to change the setting to fit their needs. Expecting MS to cripple all Enterprise devices that way without option to disable that or go around, is kinda silly.

In worst case scenario, it would be another "Enterprise only" option. Unlikely, however, since it would remove one of the biggest pros of whole Windows systems (and Im not thinking only about games).

Another option is to turn it into "Pro and above only" setting, but Home users in most cases wouldnt care too much. Or migrate to Pro.
>>
How are home users going to create a linux USB stick when they can't run rufus or any USB image tool
>>
>>59150258

1. This might be fake.

2. This is probably still going to happen one day.

At the very least, the enterprise versions will need to support non-store applications until the majority have converted their applications to the new standard (which will take a very, very long time).

In conclusion, if you need Windows for the far future, get an enterprise version, and use a cracked bootloader just to give M$ as much of a middle finger as you can give them at this point.
>>
>>59154615
>1. This might be fake.
What exactly?
>>
>>59154624

The information in the article. Either way, this was going to happen, so if it's accurate then I'm not surprised.
>>
>>59154638
https://mspoweruser.com/windows-10-build-15042-for-pcs-and-build-15043-for-mobile-heads-to-windows-insiders/
>>
Windows 7 master race
>>
>>59154691
If all developers switch to the win10 store then nobody would develop for that any more
>>
>>59154708
Too bad most devs know what a piece of shit the win10 store is then.
>>
>>59154722
They won't have a choice.
>>
>>59150410
>we mac os now
kek, Apple has so much freedom...
>>
>all these people claiming that Windows will make this mandatory
They'd get slapped with a few billion in fines pretty much instantly. There's a lot of bad things you can say about EU, but at least they're fairly good at enforcing anti-monopoly laws when it comes to Microsoft.
>>
>>59154741
fuck you are right.
>>
>>59154755
Eu hasn't even managed to do anything against the botnet yet which was released 2 years ago
Literally nothing will happen, microsoft CAN pull this shit.
>>
>>59150458
>Unironically the year Windows 7 extended support ends
will still get updates.
Things like POS systems and ATMs that use Win 7 will still get updates.
harder to get but still there.
>>
>>59154682

Ok, I read the whole thing, and nothing about enforcing store-only installations is in here.
>>
>>59154790
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-21/microsoft-faces-european-privacy-probes-over-windows-10
>>
File: girl eating pizza.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
girl eating pizza.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>59150258
Will this affect me?

I have windows 8
>>
>>59154966
Only indirectly: More and more programs wont be compatible with Win7 and 8
But when you buy a new computer you will be required to use win10, older versions are not supported on current systems
>>
>>59154966
That's not pizza your mouth breather
>>
>>59155084
newfag
>>
>>59155134
>le newfag meme

Don't act like this is some sick new meme

You know damn well that you're just shitposting

This site is so fucking shit and this is just the icing on the shit cake

Enjoy your pizza meme nigger
>>
>>59155234
I never posted it, newfaggot. Reddit is calling you.
>>
File: monthly charge hahaha.jpg (186KB, 669x634px) Image search: [Google]
monthly charge hahaha.jpg
186KB, 669x634px
>>
>>59155293

>Mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>59155361
>again
So you're the same guy as the one in the other thread. Nice! How's the weather in india?
>>
>>59154117

>1024x768

It's good that you installed Windows Cloud in a VM and didn't bother upping the base resolution since the full screen browser helped hide the desktop watermark
>>
>>59155498
>>
>>59152023

>can't turn off updates

Except that's wrong? MS made it very annoying to turn them off, but I haven't updated in 2 months.
>>
>>59155759
When they upgrade the average user, he wont be bale to turn off upgrades. Want to know why? Regedit, cmd and powershell are blocked on windows 10 cloud.
>>
>>59155796

why not just go to services directly and disable updates from there? From my skimming of the article, that doesn't fall under the same block that regedit suffers from.
>>
>>59150258
ReactOS doesn't have this problem :^)
>>
>>59150258
And here we have another de/g/enerate analyzing something he has no idea about.
>>
>>59155921
>argument ad hominem
>>
>>59150258
Fucking hell
>>
>Windows
Found your problem
>>
So... Is it possible to spoof the windows store? How's win10 connect to it? I don't have win10 and I know someone here has looked at how it works. Pls respond
>>
>>59155527

KEK
>>
>>59159153
You mean pirating apps from there? I don't think anyone has even bothered to crack it yet
>>
>>59159168

naw I mean sending your own shit so it seems to be coming from the store. Spoofing. Is my english shit or what?
>>
>>59159194
I see. What you want is packaging normal applications so that they seem to have come from the store?
The problem is that most programs won't work correctly without fixes because store apps ALWAYS run in a sandbox and have no direct access to the hardware or other programs
>>
File: 1479864909725.jpg (52KB, 514x571px) Image search: [Google]
1479864909725.jpg
52KB, 514x571px
>>59150258
download the update goyim, it's very essential goyim and it will make your machine much more secure, this update has nothing to do with analytics or ads, it's just for your security goyim
>>
>>59159224
>store apps ALWAYS run in a sandbox and have no direct access to the hardware or other programs

What the fuck for?
>>
>>59159247
thanks good man
and it's even free! THANK YOU SO MUCH

>>59159253
Security
https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/bridges/desktop
>>
Does this mean I can finally just toss the latest windows version on a computer made out of all my old parts and give it to my parents for a decent machine for free without them completely fucking it up in 3 days, requiring me to take a bus there and do a full os reinstall? I mean this is definitely bad for anyone who uses windows but fuck, this is a dream come true, now the dummies can also have an iphone of a computer and I won't get more calls than needed.
>>
>>59159263
You could also install them a linux distro if they don't have to run extra programs, anyway

Any Microsoft would be constantly spying on your parents and stealing sensitive data, would you really like that?
>>
>>59150258
Linux doesn't have this problem. Computer literate people have already moved to Linux and FreeBSD. Only the /v/ toddlers remain.
>>
>>59150626
Glorious
>>
>>59159253

Because wine is getting too good, so they have to figure out a way to make sure that new proprietary programs are as incompatible as possible.
>>
Honestly if this shit actually comes true I really hope valve will do something for MUH LINUX
>>
>>59159283
They have used windows all their life, even a braindead linux distro is out of the question, you seriously underestimate just how dumb my parents are, it was already a massive feat to teach them how to switch to the "computer channel" on their tv (i build them a fine PC on a minimalist case, put it beside the Blu-ray player, hooked it to the TV, set it to the highest resolution and bought them a wireless mouse and keyboard so they can browse facebook or whatever on their big screen), they still don't entirely get how to download games on their phones, I had to download them a fucking IM app (LINE is the only one I'd use) to keep in contact with them because they couldn't do it on their own even though I explained thoroughly over the phone, hell, whenever they send me "funny images" it's not uncommon for them to sometimes use SMS instead of the IM and take a screenshot of the fucking screen instead of saving the picture and sending that.
>>
>>59159387
I wonder what such type of people will do when manual labor won't be necessary any more
>>
>>59150919
Of course It does
>>
File: cirno lacht komisch.jpg (326KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cirno lacht komisch.jpg
326KB, 900x900px
>>59150626
>>
>>59150684
Same. I hate these microcuck pajeets
>>
>>59150258
wincucks btfo
>>
>>59155293

Enterprise Windows has been a subscription based service for a long time, well before 10. Adding a slippery slope fallacy to that only makes you look more retarded.
>>
>tfw LTSB

Always a good feel
>>
>>59151345

daily reminder that you need to be signed in with a Microsoft Live Account on your computer to use the Windows Store.
>>
File: pol.jpg (12KB, 298x60px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
12KB, 298x60px
>>59150919
Apple introduced a similar feature years ago in OS X 10.7.5, and currently it's enabled by default.
>>
>>59159831
SO WHAT YOU RETARD? THE OPTION TO BLOCK ALL NORMAL PROGRAMS IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT, SO IT ACTUALLY CHANGES NOTHING FROM WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE
>>
>>59150590
>>59150656
The fridge has a picture gallery and someone in the office put in a screenshot of the windows update. Pretty lame prank, but it fueled toxic shitposts/baiting.
>>
Will this stop the poojets from shilling the Apple walled garden meme?
>>
>>59155472

>I have no argument
>B-b-better call him Indian, like true / g/-tard would!

Holy shit, why /g/ keep riding on memes 24/7?
>>
>>59160749
Shut up
>>
>>59160758
Why? Worried, Pajeet? I'm on 4chan 24/7
>>
>>59160589
Of course not
>>
>>59159781
And how so?
>>
>>59159247
lel
>>
>>59150258
wew lad
>>
File: lel.jpg (20KB, 283x189px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
20KB, 283x189px
>>59150258
Time change my dual boot to a single Ubuntu boot I guess ... Thanks for the explanation OP
>>
Where the fuck is Pajeet?
>>
>>59154138
Already dead.
>>
Mac OS is ahead of windows by about 5 years. in 2011, they added an option to only allow mac app store apps. in 2016, they deleted the option to install apps from unidentified sources. Hope in 2021 Microsoft will do the same.
>>
How are they going to get away with this
>>
>>59159477
The government will give them foodstamps so they can live meaningless lives.
>>
>>59162073
If the average person speaks out against a powerhouse company the most that can happen is loads of complaints.
>>
>>59151143
pretty sure it can be turned off you humongous faggot
>>
>>59162237
That would be the logical solution, bu what if they get bored and start to riot?
>>59162276
Pretty sure that you are very naive if you believe that microsoft will miss this chance
>>
>>59150258
This is slavery.
>>
>>59162508
It's basically ransomware
You either pay $200 to be allowed to run your programs again
Or you have to use their store
And since most users won't spend 200 bucks for the "upgrade", the store will be a nice walled garden for the normalfags.
>>
As if this would ever fly in enterprise. Oh you have home? HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>59162476
Well if there are riots against the robot omnipresence then many things could happen:
>The police will bring subdue riots throguh "necessary" methods
>A compromise will be discussed, possibly discovered
>Robots will be used for labor o a smaller extent since the replacement of the human worker creates havoc
>Big corporation will try to convince a robot workforce isn't an issue
There's WAY more possibilities than these, but they're the few I came up with.
>>
>>59150458
I only use windows for visual studio
If i can get it on linux then ill happily switch
>>
http://slated.org/windows_by_stealth_the_updates_you_dont_want
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1485186733079.jpg (993KB, 1182x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1485186733079.jpg
993KB, 1182x1581px
>>59162624
>Visual Studio
>>
MORE LINUX GAMES WHENNNN?????
>>
>>59163544
Probably soon
If they really go with this, gamers might as well move away from windows. Game companies together could create a gaming distro that actually works and isn't MUH FREE SOFTWARE.
>>
>windows itself will kill PC gaming
>>
Serious question /g/, if you play games what OS do you use?

Windows is clearly superior
>>
>>59163668
>playing games
But seriously, Windows 7. Too bad support will end in 2 years.
>>
>>59163852
If you want to stream 1080p 60fps, there is a clear difference between windows 7 and windows 10
I tried to hold on as long as I could, combofix was the number one reason. I didnt need antivirus
>>
>>59163921
You mean watching videos? Or making a stream yourself?
>>
>>59150258
OSX has had this for years. Its time to put down the toys and become a man.
>>
>>59163953
OSX doesn't require you to use the store. This is something completely different.
>>
>>59150258
Isn't this the point of installing from repos?
I mean, I get that it's a really fucking stupid way of solving problems, but isn't it also why Linux is safe?
Serious question /g/ents.
>>
>>59164014
Pretty much. But Linux of course allows you to run unsigned software too, so it's a non-issue there

Microsoft isn't doing this for their user's security, their main goal is as much profit from their store as possible.
>>
>>59161657
>in 2016, they deleted the option to install apps from unidentified sources. Hope in 2021 Microsoft will do the same.

You can sideload apps already, stupid fuck.
>>
>>59161392
Same goes for me.
>>
>>59164038
Did we get confirmation that we won't be able to turn off this "feature"?
I mean. Call me a cuck, but I'd have no problem downloading my software mainly from the windows store, and then downloading the small things that aren't avaliable there from somewhere else.

I've been using Windows since forever, installed Arch on my laptop 3 months ago and haven't really touched my desktop since.
Having a package manager is pretty comfy Senpai.
>>
>>59150258
Windows is the new iPad.
>>
>>59164105
>Did we get confirmation that we won't be able to turn off this "feature"?
Not yet, but "Windows Cloud" was leaked and it doesn't have any way of turning this "feature" off
>>
>>59150258
Fake news. I can run exe files just fine on the latest version of Windows 10
>>
>>59164131
Did you even read the article or are you just memeing
>>
>>59164139
Did you read the article or are you just meming?

I'm using Windows 10 right now and all my exe files work.
>>
>>59164151
it's about an upcoming update that will be released in april
>>
>>59150590
>tfw you have no control either way and Linux is still unproductive and hackneyed
>>
>give away something for free
>user gets used to it
>restrict usage possibilities more and more
>user has to purchase an expensive "upgrade" only to get those functions back

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Bill-Gates-allowing-to-run-pirated-Windows-all-over-the-world-when-he-could-infect-them-all-at-once-in-just-a-minute
>>
>>59164157
Shut up, retard.
>>
File: 1482949908086.jpg (48KB, 423x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482949908086.jpg
48KB, 423x340px
>>59164243
>>
>>59164241
Nice one, Pajeet. Really makes you think.
>>
>>59150258
>Microsoft updates Windows to only allow Store apps to be installed
>Someone creates a store app to install programs

Also thinking about it, won't this fuck over the entire PC gaming community because it will effectively make Steam completely useless?
>>
>>59164394
Store apps have no admin privileges and are running in a sandbox.
>>
>>59164438
Well shit, that's that idea ruined.

Still, all PC gaming is going to be ruined because it will invalidate Steam
>>
>>59164468
Pretty much. i guess this is why steam OS exists
>>
>not using enterprise or education
>>
This is actually a good security model. Preventing unsigned code from being run is how you stop random shit from compromising your system.

The only problem is how Microsoft decides what is trusted -- not you. Ideally, you'd have a hardware private key token you'd use to sign programs you trust after verifying their integrity. But how many lusers would do that?
>>
>>59159848
You mean this?
Haven't give me any problems to run anything I want, signed or not.
>>
File: 1466319795432.png (41KB, 353x765px) Image search: [Google]
1466319795432.png
41KB, 353x765px
>>59150684
Same pretty much. I never really switched fully from 7, but everything since 10's release has only cemented my desicion to stay on 7 for games and move to linux.
>>
This is a good idea, I'd say. It'll be better still if this thing works like a GNU/Linux package manager and lets you update all your installed software from it.

I still won't use Windows 10 though. My big concern about this would be that Microsoft would tamper with all the software they offer through it.
>>
>>59165676
Microsoft also gets 30% of every sale through their store. That's why nobody want to use it right now. But the developers wont have a choice in the future.
>>
>>59150258
OYYY VEYYY SHUT IT DOWN NOW
>>
>>59165791
What happens with free (as in free beer) software?

Also, Microsoft would be paying the server costs to host and distribute all these applications and their updates, so it's only fair that they get a piece of the pie if they applications in question are for-profit. How much does Google take from the Google Play store?
>>
>>59166071
>What happens with free (as in free beer) software?
Nobody knows yet. They even could charge costs for hosting free software, after all microsoft wants to be a "cloud company" now
>>
>>59150258
>it looks to stop the installation of 3rd party nonwindows apps
>stop the installation of non-windows apps
>install nonwindows apps
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>59167558
The writer of that article obviously just copied some marketing bullshit they got directly from MS
>>
>>59150258
Stop being stupid. They're not going to lock people out of using normal programs. Nobody even uses the app store. How would Microsoft benefit from locking kids out of their Steam accounts or professionals out of their business software? They wouldn't, and they'd be facing literally millions of lawsuits.
>>
>>59165791
They can just write software for Linux instead. If the next "killer app" decides to go Linux-only then Microsoft is fucked.

Wait, we're in the web and mobile world now. The server is the platform and web sites are the new applications; mobile apps are essentially glorified frontends for the server. Who still cares about this kind of shit...
>>
>>59167788
>A lot of people get software of Download CNET and get a lot of toolbar and rasoware
True
>You are mad
How do you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>59167558
They likely mean "random shit you get from the net". Technically, unsigned binaries. So to execute code on Windows you'd need to get Microsoft's blessing first, in the form of a digital signature.

Android does this by default, but allows you to turn it off; you bet your ass Google wishes it could kill that feature. iOS goes even further than this, shipping encrypted blobs that are only decrypted when they are memory mapped. OSX will turn into this one of these days.

Linux is the only operating system that was designed to empower you instead of cucking you.
>>
>>59155234
Well some people actually bought a thinkpad for believing a meme so I think the pizza meme is nothing in comparison
>>
>>59167894
>>59167788
Are you from north or south america, shill?
>>
>>59150376

A lot of webpages have JavaScript codes that connects to a download server, fetches ransomwares in the form of .EXE program , and launches in Silent-mode installation (unattended setup with no GUI or user intervention).

Imagine if all those exes dont work because W10 only allowed app of Store
>>
>>59167871
>>59168030
Someone will fall for this.
>>
>>59168030
>Javascript can execute arbitrary code on your system

nice bait
>>
File: 1476864849805.jpg (29KB, 332x386px) Image search: [Google]
1476864849805.jpg
29KB, 332x386px
>>59150258
So what this is saying is that I won't be able to download any program outside of the windows store? No Steam, torrent clients, emulators, irc, foobar 2k, ftp, mpc, no browsers outside of edge, ect.

I somehow doubt Microsoft would be stupid enough to box their os in like that. I mean, I don't know a single person who uses anything from the app store, and I don't know a single person who doesn't install 3rd party software.
>>
>>59168340
Exactly
Or you could buy windows 10 pro for $200 to solve the "problem"
>>
>>59168368
>buy
>windows
>same sentence

Sides
>>
>>59168538
We're talking about normalfags here.
>>
>>59168538
>Having licensed software because you make money in a field relevant to software.

Absolutely Haram. We count how much change you get at Starbucks using our fingers. Paying for Windows is something only the 1% do.
>>
>>59168548
I'm actually the only retard who bought Windows in my entire social circle. Windows Vista at that. Wasn't my best moment. I was like 15.

Nobody does this anon. Trust me. If you bought any version of Windows, you're either the biggest fucking retard on the planet or a company who'd be sued to hell if they pirated anything.

>>59168581
>something only retards do

Fixed.
>>
>>59168323
>bait
study some computer science you fag, it actually can and you should only allow js from websites you trust.
>>
>>59168679
Of course javascript can execute code
But you claimed that it would execute system wide exe files, which is total bullshit unless your browser has a security hole
>>
>>59168067
I think it's worse that you fell into buying a chinese malware loaded laptop thinking that you would be accepted by a community of people who don't even have names for that kek
>>
>>59168679
No Javascript APIs allow access to host OS. You must be talking about some sort of attack targetting old browsers.
>>
>>59168715
I bought it because the consumer laptops i had before were all trash and the business laptops I used were not
No, I didn't fall for any meme model and did my own research
Anyway how is this related to windows 10?
>>
>>59168710
1. it wasn't me claiming that, the one you just answered was my first comment
2. it may not execute .exe-like files but there's little difference in what it can do just from the browser. It's still enough to do stuff that you don't ever want it to do. As I'm developing some web-based applications I'm literally shitting my pants thinking about how much power I have through JS and cookies on my users, which every website had on me from the beginning.
>>
>>59168676
>Has never had a job
If MS finds out your company is using pirated software these things happen

1. You're fired
2. You're sued
3. Your wages are garnished assuming you can ever find a job again after you've been black listed.

It makes 0 fucking sense to use pirated software if it's used for work. Your company will even comp you for the license if you charge it out or just write it off on your taxes if you work at complete shit hole.
>>
>>59168750
/g/ is a continous off-topic, know that.
And while it may seem good for the build and specs, it fucks you with it's fake security certificates and preinstalled malware enforced by chinese government, and while the latter can be eliminated easily by erasing and reinstalling a clean system, the certificates are on a bootloader level and you have to nuke it completely and install a new one. Buy an ASUS and save all of these problems, there are some awesome models which fit both business and consumer class.
>>
>>59168776
we were talking about this in a previous thread here on /g/ toda. it's even easy to anonymously sue a company for using some pirated software.
>>
>>59168776
... I literally said that in my post. You get sued if you're a company.

Nobody is going to fucking sue a luser though. Go ahead and pirate at home. Literally no one I know ever paid for Windows, ever.
>>
File: 1478136167292.gif (655KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478136167292.gif
655KB, 700x625px
I don't understand
Does that mean if I write a program for myself in Windows I couldn't use it?
>>
>>59167865
>>59167576
idk it sounds more like "buy ms word instead of notepad++" to me..
>>
>>59168925
Those aren't even in the same category...
>>
>>59168869
No, it just prompts you to confirm that you really want to do it, like Mac OS X does, basically. It's good for common users who are less likely to do any damage, but doesn't harm us.

Also, Tanaka-kun is a great anime.
>>
>>59168851
If they can determine you used their software for work at all. The company can get sued. If you answered an email, prepared some documentation, looked up some issue on the internet ... Etc. The company can get sued.
>>
>>59168809
The fuck are you talking about? I'm using a W520 in BIOS mode, no certificates or anything used
And the lenovo ad application or whatever it was called was never included in any T, W or X series thinkpad.

And how is another chink laptop company better? Especially one that has low quality hardware?

Also i've been here for 8 years, i know how this website works.
>>
>>59168869
Yes
>>59168994
Good shill.
>>
>>59169364
>was never included in any T, W or X series thinkpad
lol believe it if it makes you feel better

also, ASUS is not chinese, it's Taiwanese just like all the major hardware houses, and taiwan has nothing to do with communist China. it's just lenovo who cucks it's useds on order of China. If you want to use that please know what's under the hood or just get cucked.
>>
>>59169582
OK, kid
>>
File: ds_absolutely_disgusting.jpg (89KB, 431x495px) Image search: [Google]
ds_absolutely_disgusting.jpg
89KB, 431x495px
>>59159542
>deutschfag with the same reaction image naming scheme
>>
>>59169742
>naming scheme
Waste of time. I only saved that image from kc with that filename
>>
File: loli_youareafaggot.gif (742KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
loli_youareafaggot.gif
742KB, 500x281px
>>59169761
>>
File: distinctworry.png (363KB, 508x565px) Image search: [Google]
distinctworry.png
363KB, 508x565px
>>59169784
>>
>>59154746
macOS lets you choose app store only; app store and signed; anything. These levels apply to software downloaded from a network.

Regardless of your choice, you can right-click and authorize an app with a warning dialog.

It's a good system because it protects normies but still allows nerds to run software they know is safe.

Knowing Microsoft they will copy Apple in this update, then quietly lock it down so you have to use the MS store in a later update.
>>
>>59160295
>The fridge has a picture gallery
Why, does such a thing really motivate normies to buy it?
>>
>GNU/Linux had centralized package management from years
>nobody cries
>Microsoft tries to make something similar
>hurr microsoft is literally technohitler
>>
>>59169983
Linux does not block third party sources. Check if your argument makes sense before posting it.
>>
>>59169004
Does it have to be part of a corporate situation to be considered "work," or can it be anything requiring effort?
>>
>>59169994
No, they don't need to do that, because they even can't support third party installation to begin. And almost nobody wants to do crap about it.
Don't try lecture someone only because he doesn't share your view.
>>
>>59170118
You are quite retarded, aren't you.
>>
Hope this marks the end of the awful obssesion of microsoft with having backwards compatibility.
>>
>>59170142
kek
>>
>>59170137
>STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME ;_;
>>
>>59170163
I'm just laughing at your stupidity
If you are really mad because you can't win the argument then you need help, lel
>>
>>59163586
>create a gaming distro
Nvidia's just werkz proprietary drivers and AMD including their GPU drivers in the kernel means any distro that has working hardware GPU can play games. It's been that way for a long time now. The wheel does not need to be reinvented, it only needs to be used more. Plus Fedora and possibly Ubuntu have "gaming" versions that are just the regular distro with some free games installed.
>>
>>59170217
Sure, but i was thinking of something more polished
>>
>>59170191
>proyecting this hard
You aren't disproving my acussation that Linux doesn't allow third party software because design defects. Try at least to make a decent argument, no spouting memes, you freetard.
>>
>>59170142
They litterally have to have backwards compatibility because half of the OS was made for Windows XP.
>>
>>59170256
> what is dpkg
Mint even has a graphical package installer that finds dependencies, since it's for noobs.
>>
>>59170282
>dpkg
>literally package management in their purest form on debian and debian-like
Well, I wonder what could happen with software that isn't packaged to begin.
>>
File: wqeqwewe.png (327KB, 777x424px) Image search: [Google]
wqeqwewe.png
327KB, 777x424px
You know what would be really cool? Being able to control the temperature of my fridge full of Mountain Dew right from my computer.
>>
>>59170256
>design defects
Please elaborate, I'm curious.
>>
>>59170322
You can just click the executable or use ./(file) in the terminal.
If done graphically you have to check if it has execution permission but that's no different from Windows asking if you're sure you want to run a program from the Internet.
>>
File: 1470235957260.png (274KB, 564x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470235957260.png
274KB, 564x600px
>tfw w10 is more popular in your country than w7
http://gs.statcounter.com/os-version-market-share/windows/desktop/germany
>>
>>59170118
? "3rd-party installation" is fully supported.
>>
>>59170445
...for now
>>
File: 1474792950875.png (121KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1474792950875.png
121KB, 702x397px
>>59170331
>Fridge 24Ā°C
>Freezer 26Ā°C
>>
>>59170462
More like forever.
>>
File: 1470587204050.jpg (39KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470587204050.jpg
39KB, 360x360px
>>59170516
Sure pajeet
Just like MS did not remove some group policy settings before in win10
>>
>>59170486
The fridge is updating to the latest win10 version so the freezing driver doesn't work right now
>>
>>59150258
linux doesn't have this problem
>>
>>59170555
Yeah because Linux is under the control of some big corp.

RedHat comes closest. They're bascially scum with their shit tier developers who infect everything with their RHEL and Fedora. Even then, they just charge for security updates and support. They don't own Linux.

Linux does whatever you want it to do, son. It supports whatever userspace you want to place on top of it. It doesn't care about fucking anything beyond the boot process and hardware.
>>
>>59170702
Whoops, i though you were talking about windows 10 the whole time
>>
>>59170338
Linux has many problems installing third party non packaged software. The system, to begin, doesn't have a clear separation between user applications and system applications. That's why, for example, you have to use the root password even for packaged applications that don't need to use important system resources. And that's the least of the nuissances.
Then you have applications that aren't statically linked and use libraries. Lot's of non packaged software are compiled against libraries that the distro doesn't ship, and install those libraries usually ends bad because incompatibilities. The thing that >>59170353 usually applies to java applications or applications statically linked. If you want to use a dinamically linked application and the libraries doesn't exist in your system you're fucked.
Perhaps you can say "but anon, you can compile from the source, then" but the problems don't end there. The things aren't even garantized from source.
>>
>>59170784
Define "user" and "system" applications
Elaborate why you are ignoring ubuntu's new package system which has MUH STATIC PACKAGES that you believe are so good
>>
>>59168030
>Imagine if all those exes dont work because W10 only allowed app of Store
or use a better os
>>
>>59170702
>implying that linus doesn't do the bidding of Red Hat anyways.
Hopefully Red Hat will take the control of all GNU/Linux enviroment, virtual and directily in the next few years. Then the separation between serious distribution and niche distros for neckbeards will be clear as fuck.
>>
>>59170823
>Then the separation between serious distribution and niche distros for neckbeards will be clear as fuck.
It is already clear for anyone who is not retarded.
>>
>>59170784
>no clean separation

Do you literally have no idea what the home directory is? Holy shit.

>software is compiled with libraries that aren't available

Provide them or link statically.

None of this is any different from Windows by the way. Every single Windows program is packaged and installed with the shared objects it uses. It results in literally hundreds of copies of the same library on disk and essentially emulates static linking.
>>
>>59170823
RedHat devs get roasted in the LKML all the time. Also, Debian is the only "serious" distro.
>>
>>59170816
>define user and system applications
System applications: programs and libraries that are essential to the OS to run, like the fucking X.org or systemd.
User applications: the shit that the user actually wants to run, like the fucking web browser or the email client. If those fuck, the system will not stop functioning.
Of course, they're applications that are in a middle ground, and those are the most complicated ones.
>Elaborate why you are ignoring ubuntu's new package system which has MUH STATIC PACKAGES that you believe are so good
Because
>I'm explaining the problem first, not the solution
>it isn't a completly solution if that solution also has two (or more) competitors that are fighting to be the new method of distributing applications.
This problem is more complex since both Canonical and Freedesktop have detractors by lots.
>using static to refeer to the packaging method instead of the compilation method
Kek
>>
>>59170978
Why should "system" and "user" applications be separated? It doesn't matter where the application is saved, the only important thing is the user running it.
>>
File: 1472335674716.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472335674716.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>59170367
Windows Vista still have a bigger market share than Linux
>>
So now that Windows is Apple who is Windows?
>>
>>59150258
"down"grading back to Windows 7 was one of the best choices I've ever made. I don't have to deal with their forced updates, ugly design, or the app store I never fucking used. 10/10 pirate it.
>>
>>59171034
Steam OS
>>
>>59164105
>Having a package manager is pretty comfy Senpai.
In that case, get this if you want to do the same thing on windows
https://www.nuget.org/
>>
>>59170946
>Also, Debian is the only "serious" distro.

>debian
>serious

https://www.debian.org/security/2008/dsa-1571

>Luciano Bello discovered that the random number generator in Debian's openssl package is predictable. This is caused by an incorrect Debian-specific change to the openssl package (CVE-2008-0166).
>This is a Debian-specific vulnerability which does not affect other operating systems which are not based on Debian.

nice serious distro you have there :^)
>>
File: gd-20.jpg (124KB, 722x1037px) Image search: [Google]
gd-20.jpg
124KB, 722x1037px
>>59171118
>windows
>>
>>59150636
Wait, what?

You can't in Mac OS X run unsigned applications any more?

No way, surely this is fake!
>>
>>59170879
The home directory isn't employed by distro's package management to install applications, they use to store configurations of certain programs.
I know that there's some programs that are installed in the home directory, like the web version of lilypond. Gosh, that was terrible. I was using the 2.14 edition with frescobaldi, but frescobaldi always refused to being installed without lilypond (and the fucking distro had only the 2.12 version that didn't had some paper options that I was using at that time). In Windows and OSX I didn't have that problem.
Of course, that could be blamed in the grounds that frescobaldi has a forced dependency in lilypond, but my point still stands, specially taking in account that I couldn't upgrade the fucking Lilypond with the package manager without bringing a whole system upgrade.
>Provide them or link statically.
You know that many times that isn't possible, and some times isn't secure, specially in large projects. That's only a fantasy of the suckless retards.
>None of this is any different from Windows by the way. Every single Windows program is packaged and installed with the shared objects it uses. It results in literally hundreds of copies of the same library on disk and essentially emulates static linking.
With the difference that these copies are linked to their program only, and those libraries sometimes don't even leave the system folder. Sibelius, for example, doesn't need to install a wide Qt library in Windows.
Of course, this cause lots of problems, like for example, the completly inhability of Windows to uninstall shit cleanly, but at least I can upgrade that shit easily without bringing my whole system in a update cycle.
(Of course, microsoft ruins the fun with their upgrades, but I disgress)
>>
>>59171164
It is fake and gay.
A simple Google search shows it to be.
>>
>>59171015
>Why should "system" and "user" applications be separate
Security, because you don't have lots of libraries mixed togheter. Linux still has the issue where two applications needs different versions of the same library.
Sandboxing, the system shouldn't be harmed by the installation and removal of users applications. In linux this is more easy, in Windows no.
Easyness. Seriously: I didn't want to add a fucking PPA to install Chromium in ubuntu. Why I can't have an icon and drop in a "Application" folder into my user folder and left them alone?
The issue isn't where are saved, but how are treated by the package manager and the OS.
Windows lets mixing libraries but they at least don't conflict each other. Applications are more or less aislated by themselves.
>>
>>59171164
For the normie.
The power user can deactivate gatekeeper with simple terminal magic.
>>
>>59151226
steam isn't bad.

Others suck dog shit.
>>
>>59171123
>a security bug identified and fixed long time ago

Yes...?
>>
>>59171190
You can just download programs and run them. If you can't or won't statically link, just provide the .so files with your application and maybe a launch script that sets them up.

>>59171321
Honestly, you're supposed to admin your system. You're supposed to make choices, not offload them to some third party. Lusers doing that is why Microsoft can suddenly "turn off" their updates/ability to run arbitrary programs.

The package manager is just a program that downloads, verifies and puts things in predefined places according to some convention. There's nothing stopping you from overriding all of that or simply not using it in the first place. Nothing stops you from keeping two library versions, it just happens most distro maintainers don't like the extra work and prefer to link everything with the same library. Gobo Linux supports multiple versions of things.
>>
>>59171419
GoG master race
>>
>>59150684
Thought of switching back to win7 as well but I am done with the fuckers after their ridiculous abuse of authority in win10.

Only recently switched my desktop to Xubuntu, haven't gotten around to doing PCIE passthrough in a VM yet, checked and luckily my hardware supports it.

Gonna miss MPC-HC, MPV shouldn't be bad once configured properly I hope.

For now I tested what games I have in my steam library and the ones supported all seem to run fine. Wine worked fine for many titles through steam and otherwise on my laptop.

Getting Vive working is the only challenge at the moment, it is doable through VM with passthrough, SteamVR for linux is already in beta but it doesn't seem it will be getting much support anytime soon.

Was a pain in the ass getting wireless working, only one of the three cards worked at with low transfer rate. Best solution is to get a wireless bridge with Ethernet, no drivers and it just werks after initial setup regardless of device OS.

For now only hardware giving me shit is my K70 Lux, locks up on OS startup randomnly have to unplug/replug seems to be a problem with 16.04LTS, wasn't a problem with 14.04LTS on my laptop nor windows on desktop. Tried a whole bunch of suggestions from kernel hotfix to unnoficial ckb, to fucking with bios USB menu settings no dice. Meanwhile cheap throwaway acer rubber dome works like a charm, sad.
>>
>>59171460
His logic is that because debian had a security bug it becomes not trust-able
fucking kek
>>
>>59172029
I know. I was just weakly baiting him to see if he'd say more stupid shit.
>>
>>59150384
That whole freedom philosophy is gay as fuck.
>>
>>59172452
Your face is gay as fuck
>>
>>59172561
Fuck you
>>
>>59172697
No fuck YOU faggot
>>
>>59170331
>give me a run-down
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.