[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /g/ i just purchased the CAT S60 phone and its pretty dope.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: buttcoin.jpg (391KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
buttcoin.jpg
391KB, 480x640px
sup /g/ i just purchased the CAT S60 phone and its pretty dope. it has a thermal imaging camera

here is a picture of my bitcoin miner

easily of the coolest phones on the market IMO completely submersible upt to 5m, thermal imager, one of the longest battery life out there
>>
>>59149933
do you have a window and a heater?
i wanna see thermal flows
>>
>>59149933
Here's your (you). Thank you for shilling and reminding us people still farm for BitCoins.
>>
File: flir_20170227T132946.jpg (328KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
flir_20170227T132946.jpg
328KB, 480x640px
>>59149970
heres the thermal flow of the miner

heres some more pics
http://imgur.com/a/6Ci0A
>>
>>59149971

buttcoin price is at an all time high right now btw
>>
>>59149933
Use it to check the wiring. and especially the fuse box. I did that for a neighbour and discovered a short circuit that was getting dangerously hot.

After a drive you an check your wheels and hubs to check for trouble before failure appears.

I spent hours and hours with my camera and the investment has paid off handsomely.
>>
>>59149933
i have one but stopped using it as my daily driver because it has a thing where if youre talking over cell tower (regular phone call) the other person goes quiet until you say something then their signal is 'boosted' or some shit
cool solid android device but has some flaws, its now my android video player / etc misc device
>>
>>59150208
Also insanely hard to crack
>>
>mining Bitcoin
>in 2017

Can you be any more retarded? Enjoy your 0.003 BTC every 8 months.
>>
>>59150608

yeah im making no money off it thats for sure but i keep it going during the winter

>>59150450
yah its great for these sorta thing i actually found a bunch of the chips on that bitcoin miner arent even running would have never known otherwise its neat to see whats heating up on electronics
>>
>>59150100
noice
>>
>>59150450
I'd contend you don't belong on /g/ if you have no use for thermal imaging. I can't imagine all the shit having thermal imaging would help me with.
>>
>>59151138
tell me your story, maybe i'll get a thermal camera sometime
>>
i use it at work too but view it like this

everyone has a use for it its essentially an extra sense

the more you can learn and see the better
>>
>>59149933
I wanted to get one. How's the non FLIR Camera quality?
>>
>>59149933
How much?
>>
>>59151165
Finding errors in wiring is definitely one thing, but seeing dead/faulty plugs is almost as important. Failing components in electronics also usually get hot some time before they fail, as do mechanical parts (due to defects/missing lubricants).

You can also check on your home insulation before you get mould on the walls because of a heat bridge.
>>
>>59151994

came to like 850ish after taxes, bought it off amazon.ca

non flir camera quality is good, 13 mega pixels

compared to my old phone LG C800G this thing is miles ahead
>>
>>59149933
When are you going to boil water on it?
>>
>>59153844

lol it gets fuckin hot bud this thing is just a shitty space heater now i keep it on in winter and turn it off in summer it just gets far too hot

essentially it doesnt turn a profit and disconnects from the mining pool all the time but its still kinda dope to have

i dont know if the cost of running this and the amount of coin it generates offsets the cost enough to make it a little less expensive than running my baseboard heaters. they both cost money to run for my hydro bill but i dont know what will use more. bitcoin miner is 1 kWh

i took a few underwater videos too with the camera, overall i would say the phone is SICK
>>
File: 1456903599926.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456903599926.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>59149933
>he actually bought a stupid inbred redneck phone
>>
>>59154100

excuse me its a *backhoe brand* phone
>>
File: pepe chips.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
pepe chips.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
why didn't I mine bitcoin when it was possible to get 1,000 a day

why
>>
File: tusen dolar.jpg (107KB, 878x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tusen dolar.jpg
107KB, 878x1158px
>>59154132
>mined bitcoins with my pentium D in junior high
>made a few of them
>lost the wallet when formatting after forgetting about btc for a while

I bet I'm not alone here.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161109-103200.png (78KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161109-103200.png
78KB, 1080x1920px
>>59149933
>longest battery life out there
Nope
>>
>>59151138
I'd use it to look at my dick and see which of my sisters' nudes makes it the hottest.
>>
>>59149933
It'll fail after a few weeks. You're lucky if you don't have software problems from the get go.

CAT phones might be built like tanks and have gimmicks like FLIR, but that doesn't defend the shit hardware and software.
>>
>>59154190
yeah they say the battery life is beast mode but it really all depends on what youre doing on the phone, whats running etc so whatever their testing is based off of... its a crap shoot. I havent tested it and just left it on to see how long it goes for

>>59154276
lol yoooo a FLIR camera isnt really a gimmick at all come on. thats a fuckin sweet feature i think everyone should have access to such an awesome tool

the hardware isnt cutting edge but really wtf u know? its great for what i use my phone for and my benchmark was my old phone which i was pretty content with

i ended up buying this phone cuz i was just looking to buy a thermal camera on its own... i found this by chance and figured why not get it because my phone was also way out of date and the overall cost was still less than stand alone FLIR camera. The fact the FLIR camera is built right into the phone is awesome

i usually dont update my software on my phone

same with my PC if it works and does what i need to to do it dont fuck around with it until i need to adapt

i dont even have a google account linked to my phone.... apps and all that kinda stuff i dont really pay attention to. i have 100mb of data kinda thing i dont browse on my phone often at all
>>
>>59154174

i lost ~1400 bitcoins in a hdd crash back then.

told my parents about the broken hdd and they gave it to my little sister to disassemble and play with.

if i still had it i would sell my parents to pay for a data recovery lab.
>>
File: feels.gif (3MB, 287x191px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
3MB, 287x191px
>>59149971
>>59150208
>>59150608
>mined buttcoin like a decade ago
>have over 10,000
>watched them rise like $20 a year
>they'venearly doubled in value in just a few months
>they're now worth more than $1200 a piece
I'm going to trade them in for cash soon. Glad I invested in this meme.
>>
>>59156005
>that emachine tower in good condition
jealous
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.