[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright motherfuckers ineed help. I have a 4.7 gb DVD-R that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Alright motherfuckers ineed help. I have a 4.7 gb DVD-R that i got from a photo business but someone they've made it so the disk is only recognized as 29MB even in the disk management utility in windows. I've tried googling but to no avail. Please help
>>
>>59145787

Let me bump you anon cause I had to throw my own amateur collection because of a similar problem.

Hope you can get yours fixed.
>>
you sure it doesn't just have 29M of stuff burned onto it?

DVD-R's can't be modified once they've been burned, you can't use the rest of the space
>>
>>59145827
well ive read if the whole of the drive isnt used it can be filled later. On the disk face it says 4.7gb and yes there's only 29mb of data on there currently

>>59145822
sicc dubs, ty for bump
>>
>>59145846
>well ive read if the whole of the drive isnt used it can be filled later.
Only if it was burned as a multi-session disc. Otherwise, the rest of the space is gone.
>>
is this a 90's retro thread?!
>>
>>59145864
cuck and fuck me senpai.alright, thanks anyways
>>
>>59145846
hmm, i looked it up again, and it seems you can do multisession dvd's, i though it was only cd's that did that

if it was "closed" (normally you would do this), then you still can't add anything, it needs to have been burned as a multisession disc, with the final session left open
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.