[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As all of you should know by now, there are servers that are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1478473249480.jpg (106KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
1478473249480.jpg
106KB, 1000x568px
As all of you should know by now, there are servers that are required to hold identifying information on users for two or many years.
What can be done to bloat out this legal requirement of theirs so that the cost of retaining said information is not financially viable.
I ask this because the biggest motivator to law makers is CEO's and bottom lines. Not the will of the people.

One thing I have taken to is making several google accounts and cramming as much data into the storage allocated. And am tempted to do the same to YouTube.
This of course is not applicable to all services, but there much be ways to increase your digital foot print exponentially to a point that it's no longer of value.

Thoughts /g/?
>>
File: 1483341532905.jpg (101KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1483341532905.jpg
101KB, 680x510px
Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm a 7'6" half black half Indian, does anyone know how to hack an iPhone?
No anime posts please, this is /g not /a.
P.S. AMD IS FINISHED DONE BTFO!!!!
xDDDDDDDD
-muh dick

This place went to shit in a hand basket.
>>
lol fight the power man
>>
As a legalbro I'd say the bigger your digital footprint is, the more they can hold against you. Regardless if it's nonsense or not.
>>
File: 1480656524933.jpg (189KB, 811x608px) Image search: [Google]
1480656524933.jpg
189KB, 811x608px
>>59144133
That's true in what I'm doing, being abuse of service.
But if there's a way for all users to bloat their own data we can really push down those profit margins for the larger sites.
Really all their running on is advertising monies. With the wide adoption of adblockers margins have to be thin as fuck now. However that's from a PC standpoint.
Mobile users are the least likely to have such a plugin.
A campaign for ublock origin installs would be helpful.

***Guess I'll trow a secondary question out there
What reading should I have under my belt for metadata.
That's what I want to address the most. Because of how 'damaging' it potentially is.
To be able to spew into it's allocated space would be good.
>>
File: 1478053285913.jpg (34KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1478053285913.jpg
34KB, 500x493px
>>59144119
It's all botnet now. Can't even turn on your friggin TV without pinging.
Bought an Air conditioner after 08? Guess what, botnet. A ping down the line can shut off the pump for 5mins, done during peak loads.
All I'm after is some privacy. More so than the wanking in my bedroom with my eyes closed.
It's all to much. And in the end serves no real tangible purpose, apart form the AC one.
>but the data isn't all that important, by own admission
Then it should be easy to have collection and gathering of stopped. How many wasted man hours have gone into it. That could have been real jobs, with real world gains, not this off scope bullshit.
>>
File: 1264858858140.jpg (166KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1264858858140.jpg
166KB, 750x600px
And as thought. Not even a faggot trying to be LOL l337 hacker bro.
More than a sentence or not an image of product X in the OP gets rid of everyone.
I think I'm forever done with this site. Unless moderation steps up to the plate again. You may not be payed, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't care. Not caring only lead to this wasteland we find ourselves in now. The very wasteland filling the pockets of your boss, who only profits more with the more underage and b& traffic that comes.
See you space cowboys.
>>
>>59144209
AdNauseum
>>
>>59144920
Really? Thought we'd only covered minimizing the foot print via the usual noscripts and VPN's ect. Not trying to make tracks so large and varied that it's literally not worth tracking.
Stuff like pinging passive IP trackers to give false traffic.
>>
>>59144965
>Really all their running on is advertising monies. With the wide adoption of adblockers margins have to be thin as fuck now.
Misleading is better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.