[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zorin OS 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Who here is using ZOrin OS 12? I have to say, it's way more stable than and nicer looking than the previous version.
>>
>nicer looking
I cant even begin to think what the previous version looked like if that trainwreck you posted is an "improvement"
>>
>>59143554
Show me your desktop.
>>
>>59143567
Why?
>>
more like "Snorin" OS
>>
>>59143554
This.

It's like it took the worst elements of W10 and amplified them to unbearable levels.
>>
Looks aside. I think that everything seems to work a lot better now. Works fine freshly installed. Has more than enough features to suit most needs. I was debating between this and manjaro. I lack the patience to build my installation from the ground up to go with arch or gentoo. And I had bad experiences with both Ubuntu and mint. I feel like this has been a more pleasant Linux experience for me. I got tired of windows 10 and it's forced updates, and lack of freedom.
>>
>>59143538
I'm waiting for the Lite version. It's really good but I think Zorin9 was much better especially the way it looked. 12 also had tons of bugs on release where the system would randomly freeze windows for no reason. They've also removed some features and their "new window" option was broken the last time I used it, it didn't work on most software and when it did it had the same result as the first option to open the app.
They are also now based on cinnamon instead of GNOME.
Also for some reason they're forcing you to restart your PC after updates, truly a genuine windows experience.

>>59144046
Zorin is basically Ubuntu for Windows users, whereas Ubuntu itself has a Mac-like layout.
>>
>>59144046
Manjaro is pretty comfy. I've used arch for years and after hoping around a little I installed Manjaro and I'm pretty happy with it.
>>
>>59144605
why manjaro not arch
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.