/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will captchas die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1466641586801.png (283KB, 403x585px) Image search: [Google]
1466641586801.png
283KB, 403x585px
When will captchas die?
>>
>>59142668
When AI intelligence surpasses human intelligence.
>>
If you were on 4chan shortly before Captcha was implemented, you'd know why it's here and still here.
>>
>>59142680
I'm not talking about 4chan in general and no, I've been here long enough since /jp/ was still called Japan General.

>not using legacy captcha on 4chan
>>
>>59142668
When you buy a 4chan pass you fucking poorfag
>>
I'm very gay.
>>
>>59142668
when there is mandatory facebook/google login at the tcp/udp level
>>
>>59143816
FUCK. NO.
>>
>>59142689
fucking paying for 4chan, you're the lowest of the low you pathetic fucking human
>>
>>59142689
but I want 4chan to fail
>>
>>59143816
> tcp/udp level
That's completely unnecessary.
Google analytics, adsense, microsoft and your ISP all make it work without expensive low-level modifications.

I just wish it was made clear to the public that anything you type on the internet is essentially signed by you.
>>
>>59142668
>When will captchas die?
Not in the next 10 years. Then you'll have to prove you're human otherwise, or you might not have to at all.
>>
The point isn't to prove you're human, it's to help train Google's self driving cars. For the longest time, everything on the captchas was related to driving. I don't know what they're using for for now though, I'm getting a lot of like household objects and stuff. Training Google's image search algorithms?
>>
>>59142680
but the captcha where you just had to type one of two words was less annoying than finding 6 street signs and 6 gorillion store fronts just to make a post
>>
>>59145690
You can still use that captcha
>>
>>59142668
when will poorfags be banned?
>>
>>59145694
Not when creating threads-
>>
>>59145657
yes search algorithms, and to improve their maps. You know how stores are usually light yellow on google maps? that's where all those store front captchas come from. Google streetview was their most useful product ever. They literally now have satellite + street images of the entire world, and hordes of neckbeards to train their AI to analyze them.
>>
>>59145694
Here. For now. That's not an option most places that use it.
>>
>>59145694
r-really??

fuck i just saw that now
>>
But if AI gets good enough at captchas that they become worthless, they might have better conversation skills than shitposters. Then how to keep those away and leave the good posters, humans or not?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.