[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the oldest piece of hardware and software capable of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ancient shitposting device.jpg (243KB, 1200x664px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient shitposting device.jpg
243KB, 1200x664px
What is the oldest piece of hardware and software capable of shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>59137587
Banging rocks together.
If your black even better since some stormnigger will probably shitpost on /pol/ about how your banging rocks together outside and try and get digits with it or something.

So, in a whimsical way you have shitposted on 4chan
>>
File: TRAV.png (397KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
TRAV.png
397KB, 499x562px
>he doesnt use brainwaves to shitpost
>>
with a heavy rock you can force someone to shit post for you so yeah that I guess.
>>
>>59137587
Anything that can connect to the internet and browse the web.
>>
>all speak of stone
>no use sharp teeth
>>
>>59137587
Get an ethernet cable breakout
Plug it to a router
Install a physical switch in each terminal, and some bulbs to view the server's responses.
Memorize how physical layer of Ethernet works
Memorize how TCP/IP works
Memorize how to do a HTTP request
Convert those to digital signals
Press each switch in a given pattern, quickly enough, and thousands of times.
Be quick enough to respond the bulbs in time

Congratulations. You have shitposted on 4chan!
>>
Your mother.
>>
By the way I got interested.
Are biologic computers a thing? Cells that can respond to digital stimuli with other digital stimuli?
>>
>>59139262
You're going to have to answer the non-trivial question of "what is digital" but even if you consider the many-chemical-and-electrical-signals -> single on-off switch of a neuron non-digital, it's hard to call DNA-RNA interactions anything other than digital.
>>
>>59139175
breh stone technology predates teeth technology so
>>
>>59137587
a moderately old computer capable of running a modern browser that can handle all the googled up shit
>>
>>59137587
Vintage dildos
>>
>>59139433
Use stone to fix post think man post
>>
>>59138343
fpbp
/thread
>>
Windows 95
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.