[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are sleeved cable extensions the ultimate meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Are sleeved cable extensions the ultimate meme?
>>
A cheaper alternative to full length custom modular cables
For a bit of extra beautification

They're alright
>>
the fact that the dumbfuck teenagers here think that the aesthetics of internal components matters has contributed a lot to my loss in hope for mankind
>>
>>59135258
Sounds like someone's mad that they're too poor to afford some sleeved cable extensions.
>>
>>59136483
Sounds like someone's mad that they're too poor to afford some full length sleeved cable sets.
>>
>>59136483
isn't it cheaper just to buy some sleeving and heat shrink and sleeve your own cables?
>>
>>59136797

It's cheaper if you don't value your time.
>>
>>59135177
fucking gaymer.

>>59135258
same here

>>59136625
>too poor argument
kys, you retarded manchild, and save the world.
>>
>>59136819
>kys manchild "argument"

Stay butthurt, angry poorfag.
>>
>>59135258
>dumbfuck teenagers

I know 60 years old with A E S T H E T I C build that are fully custom sleeved and shit.

If you think ANY of this is new to the PC market, you're literally kid and are just showing your ignorance, the ONLY thing that has changed is the cost of entry has come WAY down, you used to have to hire someone to do this shit custom, do it yourself custom, or not do it at all.

Now you can do it custom for super high quality, pay someone to do it custom in super high quality, or just pay ~$100 for the mass produced alternatives which are 95% of the quality as the custom jobs with way less money invested.
>>
File: 41CFvIRDvmL.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41CFvIRDvmL.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>59135113
real men use speaker wire ;)
>>
File: modstream_041.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
modstream_041.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>59135113
In principle I like them for cable management and airflow but I hate bare sleeves as they are uncleanable.

Every year or 2 or so I disassemble my case and clean it out (in addition to cleaning filters and dusting twice a year).

I had a couple of sleeved extensions like that and they sucked. However you can get a cheap kit like pic related with the sleeves wrapped in plastic that wipe off quite nicely.
>>
File: 24.jpg (25KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
25KB, 605x453px
>>59135113
You're a meme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.