[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why linux people are so aggressive towards Windows users? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: AjDKv8Q.png (459KB, 1022x581px) Image search: [Google]
AjDKv8Q.png
459KB, 1022x581px
Why linux people are so aggressive towards Windows users?
Why Stallman and his people are trying to FORCE everyone into using GNU/linux, and constantly insult everyone who refuses?

Why freetard community is so toxic?
>>
>>59134398
>please no bully
>bully
>>
>>59135825
nice shitpost
God, I fucking hate this cat
>>
>>59135825
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>59134398
Because they're poor retards who don't have enough money for windows 10.
>>
File: 1487239684076.gif (109KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1487239684076.gif
109KB, 500x298px
>>59135845
>>59135874

kek
Triggered the autist microcuck
>>
Because windoze lusers are shit eating cuck faggot dickhead clueless fucktards and won't grow brains or die.
>>
>>59134398
it's a particularly vicious strain of autism
>>
>>59135888
cuckterprise can be downloaded for free
>>
>>59135901
Shoot yourself
>ITT: linuxfags proving my point
>>
>>59135901
Drink bleach, shit stain.
>>
>>59134398
>aggressively force commercial software into schools
>make using it a requirement
>hurr durr why are linux users so annoyed?
>>
>>59136055
we had to use openoffice in one of the high schools i went to and it was the biggest piece of shit ever and it wasn't just babby duck syndrome like it was riddled with bugs
>>
File: 1437341712856.jpg (328KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437341712856.jpg
328KB, 640x960px
It's spreading
>>
>>59136055
>aggressively force commercial software into schools
WTF are you talking about? Commercial software was a thing long, loooong before linux came with an alternative. Also MS office is objectively better than any shitnux office software.
>make using it a requirement
Blame your government.
>hurr durr why are linux users so annoyed?
because they refuse to accept the truth. Linux on desktops is a Piece of Shit
>>
File: freetard leader.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
freetard leader.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
It's because GNU/Linux is a cult for the mentally weak.

A common remark among Linux users when somebody complains about open source is that we must read about open source until we “get it.” This is similar to the religions in which a person becomes born-again, or discovers Jesus Christ. Religious people cannot explain the process of being born again or discovering Jesus. Rather, we must simply “get it.”

The Linux people ask for donations, as do churches.

Linux fanatics routinely publish “feel-good” articles about how wonderful Linux and open source is. They never discuss issues seriously, nor do they tolerate criticism. Churches also routinely bombard their congregation with biased sermons. The sermons never discuss issues seriously, nor do churches tolerate criticism.

Religions have a god, and the worshippers often have symbolic items that they wear as jewellery or collect in their homes. For example, the Christians collect crosses and images of Jesus. Many Linux people treat Torvalds as a god, and the penguin seems analogous to a statue of Jesus.

To some Linux users the penguin may be nothing more than a corporate logo. However, compare Linux to other software applications. Are you aware of any other software in which the users or the developers have such an attraction to the software or its logo? And if you can find such a product, do you consider those people to be “healthy”?

Some Macintosh users are described as having an extreme attraction to the Macintosh, but even they do not seem to have the same level of attraction to the Apple logo or to Steve Jobs as the Linux people do to the Linux penguin and Torvalds. Steve Jobs was even tossed out of the Apple for a while; ie, he was treated as just another human being. Would Linux people consider dumping Torvalds and getting a different leader? I say Torvalds is performing worse as a leader than Steve Jobs ever did, but I have yet to hear a Linux fanatic say something critical of him.
>>
>>59136288
>still doesn't get it
topkek
>>
File: Batman.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
Because commies get triggered easily
>>
>>59136949
GOD DAMNIT WHY IS HE TOUCHING THE TRIGGER
TRIGGER DISCIPLINE BITCH

DELETE THIS NOW
>>
>>59136288
People who use Linux contribute or are part of a community and they feel an attachment to it more than Microsoft or Apple where you are just a user.

I bet ms/apple employees feel the same way.
>>
>>59136966
Because he's ready to kill.
>>
because windows hasn't had a good release since XP

vista = fuck me to death

7 = palatable but their desires to own your whole fucking computer 24 hours a day was becoming evident

8 = 'lol hey desktop users you guys LOVE tablets right? well we made your whole desktop into a tablet! cool huh? what do you mean you don't like it? just use it and get used to it! ok fine we'll bring back the desktop but we made the start menu still look like a fucking gayass tablet with animated pictures and shit'

10 = apparently the devs just gave up at this point because every update breaks something. the taskbar crashes constantly and it can get stuck in update cycles where memory just leaks and leaks and leaks until it shits itself and bluescreens. also it's basically a botnet that takes over your computer to update whenever it wants or do whatever microsoft tells it to

i used to roll my eyes at the "lol fuck micro$hit" meme but it's like they have spent the last decade actively working to earn it.

why anyone who is even slightly computer literate has not at least dual booted ubuntu is completely beyond me
>>
>>59134398
Because idiots just don't seem to learn and will be the death to us all :^(
>>
>>59136288

"You don't get it" is an euphemism for "You are still a sheep" or, in case of being an engineer "You are a piece of shit that would never be able to create or fix a program, yet alone taking control of your computer, therefore you are doomed to make of your computer whatever M$ wants you to"

There are people that are sheperds, or just wanderers, that take the code and make it their own, fixing bugs or making it better. And there are sheeps, that only go wherever the others go. It's normal, because not everyone is capable, or willing to spend time polishing their own tools.

But even for a sheep, free software alternatives lead to healthier computing, because at least you are using software made by people that can't and won't fuck you over.

This being said, I don't know why all the free software office suites there are are total shit. Why the fuck would the community (or the donation-funded FSF) leave that unattended. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
I'd use Linux but my game selection wouldn't be ad large
>>
File: 1473541730412.gif (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473541730412.gif
69KB, 300x300px
>>59137091
Fucking this.
>>
>>59137987
Same here. Games that I can't run on WINE are the only reason I still use Windows.
>>
File: 1.png (178KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
178KB, 424x318px
>>59137091
Pretty much this
>>
File: G Cuck Parody.jpg (323KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
G Cuck Parody.jpg
323KB, 1200x1000px
Freetards are just vegans in digital form.
>>
>>59134398
If wangblows is so great, why do actual microsoft employees despise it?
>>
>>59134398
I ship Childlike Empress with Xayide.

People should stop bitching about other people's OS though, truly.
>>
>>59134398
>GNU/linux
It's working!
>>
Windows users are dumb nigger cattle getting herded by bill gates and the Illuminati. Fuck you windows niggers, I got a fucking space alien. You think I'm going to suck your jew-nigger cock? I got a space alien, what are you crazy. We took away all your guns and you just shit and sit and watch TV like the most docile nigger cattle. Yippee kaiee, we gotta herd the nigger, herd the nigger cattle.
>>
>>59134398
>implying you interact with other people IRL and have a well-calibrated sense of empathy to make such a claim
>>
File: cute anime pic 0339.jpg (24KB, 329x297px) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0339.jpg
24KB, 329x297px
>>59140238
Underrated Kek
>>
>>59135902
What?
>>
>>59134398
Nobody is forcing you to say GNU/Linux, people just ask you to call it GNU/Linux, because GNU is the operating system, and Linux a second contribution to it. - But the real point is not "knowing it better", it's because GNU was created to give people Free Software and Linus and the "Open Source" source ignore ethical issures and welcome proprietary software. Stallman cares about Freedom, credit is just a secondary thing.
>>
>>59141155
No, Richard, it's 'Linux', not 'GNU/Linux'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to Linux were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.
Following are some reasons for you to mull over, including some already answered in your FAQ.
One guy, Linus Torvalds, used GCC to make his operating system (yes, Linux is an OS -- more on this later). He named it 'Linux' with a little help from his friends. Why doesn't he call it GNU/Linux? Because he wrote it, with more help from his friends, not you. You named your stuff, I named my stuff -- including the software I wrote using GCC -- and Linus named his stuff. The proper name is Linux because Linus Torvalds says so. Linus has spoken. Accept his authority. To do otherwise is to become a nag. You don't want to be known as a nag, do you?
(An operating system) != (a distribution). Linux is an operating system. By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware resources on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see Linux in use. However, Linux is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a desktop system, a server, a development box, or a graphics workstation, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have a Linux (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/Linux' (when said bundled software is largely from the FSF). Go bug the distribution makers on that one. Take your beef to Red Hat, Mandrake, and Slackware. At least there you have an argument. Linux alone is an operating system that can be used in various applications without any GNU software whatsoever. Embedded applications come to mind as an obvious example.
>>
>>59135901
hoohoohoo, I hate loonixcucks but OP deserved it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.