[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any program that lets Windows run as optimally as possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (46KB, 378x495px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
46KB, 378x495px
>removes bloatshit
>removes unneeded windows serviceshit
>is opensource/free and clean
>>
>>>/sqt/
>>
yeah there's a god program that fixes everything with a 10 billion line OS made to suit everyone so it's just right for you, it's secret though.
>>
>>59133322
The services you need active depend on your use case so there's not gonna be a one-size-fits-all solution for that
>>
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>59133341
>>59133343
I'm not asking for the world here gents, just something to fix the big stuff
>>
>>59133363
what big stuff? if you want your services window to look neat install gentoo, the bloated shit turning on and off accounts for 1 microsecond/day unless you have a computer from 1997
>>
>>59133322
Yes. This exists. I call it http://google.com/ and Common Sense 2017.

Windows is a really fucking intuitive OS. If you can't do it yourself, then please off yourself.
>>
File: ria_antoniou_mostra_venezia_3.jpg (790KB, 2349x3072px) Image search: [Google]
ria_antoniou_mostra_venezia_3.jpg
790KB, 2349x3072px
>>59133322
Also fuck you and your low-res images.
>>
http://www.howtogeek.com/224798/how-to-uninstall-windows-10s-built-in-apps-and-how-to-reinstall-them/

Open Powershell, and uninstall whatever you deem necessary. There's a list of all the commands for each uninstall in the link above. In addition to this, to remove telemetry, run Destroy Windows 10 Spying Lite on the default settings. You can also use that program in the custom settings to uninstall the bloatware too, but it's best to do the method above as DW10lite does it in batches, and may uninstall something you don't want removed (like a calculator). The powershell method is quick and easy.
>>
>>59133322
eso
w4rhawk ps debloat scripts
spybot anti beacon
blackbird
>>
>>59133322

This Anon nailed it, do them all:
>>59133527

All except blackbird are harmless to non-bloat/other shit, while blackbird removes some healthy tissue along with cancer (some shit will stop running/you may run into some weird issues).
I still use it, just something to keep in mind. The process is reversible so if you run into issues you can always go back.
>>
>>59133527
>>59133613

You might wanna check the Data Collection tab under group policy as well

and OP, I assume you run Enterprise 2016 LTSB
>>
>>59133527
>>59133613
Blackbird messed with my vpn and I couldn't get it to work so I reverted and tried ShutUp10 instead which works fine. Most of this stuff you can do yourself but if you only have windows 10 home edition messing with the registry can get tedious so these tools can be time savers.
>>
File: 1488137545034.jpg (1MB, 2349x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1488137545034.jpg
1MB, 2349x3072px
>>59133483
is she melting?
>>
>>59133793
>ShutUp10
i might add this on top of the others and see how it goes. I use Win 10 in a PCI passthrough VM w/o networking so that's probably why I haven't experienced any problems...yet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.