[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his OS doesn't receive updates daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: laughing-whores.jpg (55KB, 553x496px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-whores.jpg
55KB, 553x496px
>his OS doesn't receive updates daily
>>
Why do you need daily updates?
>>
>BEEP BEEP NEW UPDATE BEEP BEEP
>text align fix
>>
>>59130451
loonix users have the delusion that if you are 0.0001% closer to windows quality daily you will cover the 80.000% difference it was very fast.
>>
Not even Arch gets daily updates, though sometimes you will get core updates trickling in every day or two for awhile occasionally.

It's pretty rare to get a full 7 days where I ALWAYAS have to update a package though, and certainly not core parts of the OS every day.
>>
>>59130451
So that you an increment version numbers and make it look like work has been done. Duh. AOL did it forever and it worked out really well for them.
>>
>>59130479
debian unstable is pretty much daily updated, and probably testing. but it's generally placebo. most "updates" are things that 99.999% never add anything you will notice, if they don't even break things.
>>
>>59130474
Windows sucks besides games and drivers
>>
>>59130508
that's why all software that matters is there.
>>
>>59130479
>he doesn't have testing repositories enabled
Why even use Arch?
>>
I'll rather having updates once a week or a month than per day
>>
File: mad.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>59130443
Oh fuck yeah!

I love updating my operating system and then being forced to restart my fucking computer because Microsoft doesn't think I can live without surveillance update #854!

And screw any work I'm in the middle of! Just shut my shit down without my permission and make me lose all of my fucking work!

It feels so good to have the latest and greatest software with barely any noticeable tweaks! This is obviously more important than my project for work not that any of you cucks know anything about real employment past getting a few sheckles in your shilling account!

I'm glad I went back to 7!
>>
>>59131060
>Your employer doesn't provide you with Windows 10 Enterprise
Not our fault your employer is shit
>"But I employ myself/work as a contractor"
If that's the case buy yourself Enterprise if you want to stay relevant
>>
>>59130443
Good im glad it doesnt, means im on not some beta tester shit
>>
>>59131178
>just upgrade silly XD

Why the hell should I upgrade to Enterprise when 7 does everything I need?
>>
>>59130508
>windows sucks besides the software that governs the interfacing to all the hardware

Kek, and Linux fags are still confused why no one uses their shit.
>>
>>59130443
>his OS is so broken that needs to be patched daily
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.