[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your password must be between 5-15 characters, must contain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1357099698949.jpg (37KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357099698949.jpg
37KB, 381x500px
>Your password must be between 5-15 characters, must contain number and special char
>We have blocked you from our website because you use adblock
>Browser uses 4gb ram with 10 tabs
>webm with audio
>Please click on all store fronts in this captcha
>pdf is the standard document format xD
>clickbait, fake thumbnails, fake news
>4k streaming videos with 128kb aac

HOW has the internet become such cancer?

rage topic
>>
upvoted
>>
whomst
>>
>>59130113
. >webm has audio
And what is the problem, you autistic bitch ?
>>
>>59130165
It doesn't have audio on 4chan, therefore it shouldn't do so anywhere else either, despite it being a container for both video and audio. :^)
>>
>>59130165

it's a gif replacement. gif has no audio
>>
>>59130178
But it has on /gif/ and /wsg/
>>
>>59130325
>it's a gif replacement
No
>>
>>59130325
Aw look at the little babby. He thinks gifs are a special medium, and not just a really bad way of storing video.
>>
>sites that have a popup asking you to subscribe to their newsletter every time you visit the site
>sites that have a popup asking you to go to the Canadian version of the site when you wanted to see the American site
>news sites that automatically play videos
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
yeah the direction that the internet in general is going is making me regress away from technology in general. I'm tired of the underhanded and poor attempts at what is equivalent to a NYC street-vendor scam.
>>
File: mini wutbürger.jpg (21KB, 413x290px) Image search: [Google]
mini wutbürger.jpg
21KB, 413x290px
>referral links
>people defending referral links but living in a small flat themselves
>website has tons of different js servers
>can't listen to loud music at night
>internet data caps are a thing people buy ("whoa what you need all that data for?!?!?!" fucking niggers fuck you)
>storage space full
>mouses batteries empty
>lightbulb breaks
>spilling stuff
>making typos
>mods
>political correctness
>empty phone batteries
>smartphones that last 2 days with a single charge, most of the time wayyyyyyy less
>linux users not using ubuntu, redhat or debian
>google in general
>apples pricing
>people not (read: never) wanting to pay for software, even if its good
>hollywood
>bluetooth audio quality, although there is 2mbit/s of bandwidth available since bt v2
>cheap 2.1 soundsystems that break even though you barely move them around
>people complaining about too much bass
>the fucking police, kill policemen
>people not understanding the concept of inventing, rather than repeating or imitating
>slow HDDs
>HDDs that break down
>blu rays being so expensive
>thinkpad users
>nvidia fanboys (don't get me wrong, nvidia has the top notch gpus available, but they are the most expensive. if you don't get the most expensive nvidia card - which is what most people do - ur getting raped by them)
>people confusing USB type C with Apple Inc.
>scientific calculators that have no backlightings (99% of them)
>no xenon projectors, but LED and Laser shit that costs thousands and thousands but still comes with bulbs that break after 6 months max.
>hoarders
>people that buy mediatek
>people that upgrade and then complain when it breaks
>tim cook and his literal gay shit
>moot leaving 4chan
>google buying youtube
>gmail scanning my mail
>the fucking NSA
>airport restrictions
>bad ISP routers
>cheap cables that break down
>people still buying inkjets, although they dry out the moment you look at them
>TV program
>people buying mice that need drivers
>people not getting encryption
>2000/2000
>>
>I put in my password just like I wrote it, YOU must have changed it
>8 incorrect attempts on the account
>>
File: rage.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>59130113
>your password cannot be the same as the last 20000000000000 passwords you used.
>>
>>59130113
>this site used cookies, press ok to hide this message
>>
>>59133913
i just dealed with this on outlook.com

none of my passwords worked so i got locked out of my main email account and then i had to set yet another password. the whole ordeal took more than 20 minutes.

their password policy is just absolutely insane
>>
>>59131781
that's a lot of shit
>paying for blurays
dumbass
>>
>>59130165
wtf I thought that pic was fake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.