[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VPNs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: didneyherp.png (624KB, 1126x634px) Image search: [Google]
didneyherp.png
624KB, 1126x634px
Hello /g/uys. Now I've never really had a problem before with companies and slow internet until now. The person that I live with decided to change our internet service from decent enough FIOS to a much shittier and slower XFINITY. I was not really complaining too much with the internet which is 75Mbps (I've dealt with worse), but just two days ago they started throttling our internet and now I'm only getting 3Mbps down and 6Mbps up where I was getting 20 down and 15 up which I wasn't too mad about because I'm wireless.

Now I've never gotten into VPN's as I've never really needed them, but as I read it supposedly a VPN can help stop the ridiculous throttling issue that I'm dealing with. So I am here to ask for assistance in finding a decent VPN that I don't have to pay for because I've got no money left out of my paychecks to spend on subscription fees.

Yes I've Googled, Bing'd, Yahoo'd, and DuckDuckGo'd on my own, but I've no idea what to look for.... could at least one of you fine people assist me, please?

In return I give you my screenshot of a scene from Disney's Hercules that I accidentally paused.
>>
vpn won't fix anything. the data packets are still going through the isp and they a are counting those. so you'll go over the limit anyways. only fix is to get your own connection through a different service.
>>
>>59124012
Alright. Thank you anyways.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.