[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to intelligent for java

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1484254984100.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484254984100.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw to intelligent for java
>>
File: zuck.jpg (24KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
24KB, 400x280px
>tfw to rich for bikeshedding
>>
>>59119263

if you were you'd realize you weren't, but at least your faggot ass can bait a decent rod
>>
>>59120818
this, java is a complex mess, I'm unironically too stupid to use it the way enterprise expects me. I just want to write comfy kiss apps

>let's start by installing this niggabyte sized ide

where did it go all so wrong?
>>
>>59121012
You can code Java with the notepad and compile and execute with the console...
>>
>>59121101
But I've have already finished my hello world degree and upgraded to vp of fizzbuzz counting.

>jdk 9 ~300MB
>>
>>59121101
>he doesn't use PooInTheLooBeans
>>
File: 42.jpg (58KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
58KB, 650x429px
Wanted to try learning java a few years ago
They wanted over a hundred bucks to download an IDE like an editor and a compiler
>>
File: ancap_twhe.jpg (143KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ancap_twhe.jpg
143KB, 512x512px
>>59121333
>paying for a Java IDE
>>
>>59121012
Most OOP languages are a complex mess once you start using them at an enterprise level.

The few things Java does right make it a worthwhile language though.

The problem with Java is that it's pretty much crap before you strap Maven and a shit ton of libraries to it.
>>
>>59121379
using maven is telltale sign someone is tech illiterate. People should use gradle if they are 3cool4ant

>OOP languages are a complex mess
true, but shoveling in a crapload of leftpad4j does not help
>>
>>59121490
Gradle is mostly found on android projects.

You'll see maven show up mostly on enterprise level projects.
>>
File: Q0vFcHd.png (152KB, 1948x858px) Image search: [Google]
Q0vFcHd.png
152KB, 1948x858px
runs on every platformmmm
>>
>>59121312
>poojet brains is better
>>
>>59121345
In all honesty a hundred bucks wasn't unreasonable. Everybody told me to just pirate it but I try to strictly stick to not pirate things. I know I could get away with it but I would really rather not.
Especially if you're throwing an ancap meme at me, that's some bullshit business to steal. If this were purely ancap, you stole from me I'd be extremely wary about ever doing business with you again even if it costs me more in the long run.
>>
>>59122769
To really put in perspective why I wouldn't pay 100$ for it
JAVA is from a company based in the U.S.
Imagine you're a worker in the U.S. pick the lowest min wage state, imagine amount of work for minimum wage it takes to minimum house and feed yourself, then add in saving up for a computer, affording the cost of the computer and now paying for an internet connection, does my IDE work with the computer I bought??????!???!? You can't afford a computer on minimum wage you get obama phones these days we're talking pre-obama phones.
I would have to pay that amount to get a GED to even get a minimum wage job and not just sit around unemployed to even work toward getting a computer let alone pay for learning java.
>>
>>59122888
>I wouldn't pay 100$ for it
yeah, toddlers don't have access to that kind of cash
>>
>>59122921
When I was a kid I was busy helping my family out. You can argue about how effective I was at doing it, but I invested way more than any yuppie would.
>>
>>59123157
ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FAGGOT?
ONLY A FAGGOT WOULDN'T USE JAVA
FUCKING GO BACK TO MEXICO JEW
>>
>>59121333
What the hell kind of IDE were you looking at? I'm completely happy using eclipse.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.