[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Intel[1].png (32KB, 512x512px)
Intel[1].png
32KB, 512x512px
What went wrong?
>>
le hooknose merchant is all you'll get
>>
Nothing. AMD failed miserably. They lost their Foundries and after that it was downfall.
>>
jew company run by jews
>>
Nothing

pass tripfags need not matter
>>
>>59106412
>I failed in life therefore the jew is to blame.
Didn't your fuhrer kill himself?
>>
>>59106392
Rebrand 6700 to 7700
>>
File: this and AVX-512 for scientists.png (41KB, 698x207px) Image search: [Google]
this and AVX-512 for scientists.png
41KB, 698x207px
>>59106507
>rebrand
poorly memed
>>
>>59106428
Don't you have to remind us of the 6 gorillion of the Holohoax?
>>
>>59106428
get the fuck out of here shew, next youre gonna tell me hitler did something wrong
>>
What went wrong?
>>
>>59106836
IBM was smart enough to jump ship before shit started going downhill
WD, DELL, and HP are all still fine
>>
>>59106544
the cloudflare leak was due to a typo
>>
>>59106392
5 years of sitting on their ass, collecting paychecks and stifling the entire desktop PC market with insane prices and lack of progress.
>>
>>59106544
>Built-in DRM horseshit

Yes goy buy our new CPU it's got all the features they .. er, you need.
>>
>>59106904
strange that AMD gets no share of the blame, despite sucking shit through a straw for all those years
>>
>>59106927
https://www.extremetech.com/computing/184323-intel-stuck-with-1-45-billion-fine-in-europe-for-unfair-and-damaging-practices-against-amd
>>
>>59106961
>still not paid
>>
Intel is Apple of the CPU market.
>>
File: yfw ryzen.png (245KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
yfw ryzen.png
245KB, 800x612px
>>59106973
>>
Feminism and Zionism mixed together is what Intel was. It had no chance of long-term success, only temporary massive success through price gouging due to their competitors failing hard.

However, as is typical with the monopolist mindset, they got greedy and refused to innovate until it was too late.

This is the company that cut millions of jobs so they could spend money on promoting feminism in the work force by getting more women into tech. Let's be honest, this was only to the benefit of white women as is with all feminist initiatives. What these effeminate Jews don't realize is that women aren't autistic enough to want to be engineers so they're forced to create bullshit welfare jobs for white girls so they can feel like they're doing something in the world despite being the main cause for the collapse of America's innovative spirit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.