[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to lo/g/os?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 11442270.png (16KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
11442270.png
16KB, 460x460px
What happened to lo/g/os?
>>
it ded
>>
Dead. RiceDB never really took off either.
>>
>>59105698
Man that's a nice logo
>>
>>59105698
Honestly, I wanted it to become a thing so bad, but it didn't have enough support.
>>
You have it right there good job
>>
>>59105698
We renamed it.
You should try it.
https://www.gentoo.org/
>>
>>59105698

What do you mean? You just posted the finished project.

/g/ is just a bunch of /gd/ wannabes at heart
>>
File: 1476497451681.gif (4MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476497451681.gif
4MB, 300x300px
What are you talking about?

It was always Ricebowl. You memers tried to change it to logos. The slack channel is inactive and only 3 of us were active for a few months. None of us talk anymore.

It was supposed to use freebsd as a base because an autistic brony said so and then it just became a package manager to easily rice your desktop. That's all that happened and nothing more.
>>
>>59105698
Actively being worked on with Tox obviously
>>
>>59108135
tox is being worked on though.
>>
>>59106991
This.
>>
>>59107032
>FreeBSD

Nope. It was always on arch.
>>
>>59105698
That is it retard.
>>
>>59105698
The logo was nice though
>>
File: 07f.jpg (277KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
07f.jpg
277KB, 960x1200px
>>59105698
>>
>>59105698
it's just arch with meme ricing made easier, you can update it with the arch repositories
>>
>>59109481
Wrong. It was originally going for FreeBSD because the lead "programmer" was biased for BSD. But it went no where and then they played with funtoo and then decided to make packages to make ricing easier which led to arch.

t. reaply
>>
Perfect logo tho.
>>
Let's get back together and finish what we started.
I'll make the logo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.