[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>java just got BTFO by university of Oslo how can java ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: pajeet.png (5KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
5KB, 999x666px
>java just got BTFO by university of Oslo

how can java ever recover?

also, i was thinking of doing computer science there a few years ago, but when i found out that i would be programming in java, i was thinking FUCK NO, so I went to business school instead
>>
>>59101247
>business school
lol
>>
>>59101247
wow its almost as if java isnt used on the most used operating system in the world (android), and due to java's simplicity it makes it a simple language to teach someone new to programming.

if you already knew how to code then do an advanced course when you sign up for uni
>>
File: 1460741105933.jpg (2MB, 2185x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1460741105933.jpg
2MB, 2185x2560px
>>
File: citation_needed.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>59101247
>>
There is nothing wrong with java
>>
File: 28f.png (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
28f.png
103KB, 600x600px
>>59101247
>>
THIS JUST IN
Microsoft, Google, Apple, and a host of other tech companies DENOUNCE Java as a shit language and ask for it to be banned!
>>
>>59102912
This, ART on android has made code nearly as fast if not just fast as C/C++ code or because of AoT.

It's so good that a chinkshit phone with a snapoven processor has beaten the lastest iPhone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
>>
>>59102993

cunt
>>
>>59103268
Chinkshit is still chinkshit my man. I was actually impressed to be honest, thought samshit or Sony would be the ones to make the most 1337 phone in terms of performance.
>>
>>59102993
>ifags so completely and absolutely BTFO
how will they even recover, if ever?
>>
what happened?
>>
>>59102993
Can make it as fast as you want I'm never going back to Android. I have had enough, started working a real job, don't have time for retarded shit, crashes and other anymore. Android was a fun ride, too bad the other side is a walled garden but fuck it.
>>
>>59104030
BUT ANON, FREEDUMS
>>
>>59104053
Honestly it is frustrating but the just werks makes up for it.
>>
>>59103784
Nothing actually happened. This is a troll thread.
>>
>>59104030
>>59104090
You sure? None of the shit in the following copypasta bother you, at all?

Let's run down the list

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse 4chan and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

You can spout all the "lagdroid XDddd---" memes you want but Android phones truly are more advanced than itoddler phones and the reason why they hold over 90% of the global smartphone market share right now.
>>
>>59104514
what is this poorfag philosophy of owning just one phone? i have an iphone 7, a samsung galaxy s6 and an OP3T and I love using all three
>>
File: 1461965850723.jpg (267KB, 876x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461965850723.jpg
267KB, 876x758px
>>59104629
>owning a bunch of phones on leases, credit, loans, contracts makes you rich
k

Anyway you like a stupid poorfag pretending to be rich. No legitimately rich person would waste money like you do, they actually care about saving money and spending it wisely.
>>
Objectively, how hard is to learn poo programming?
>>
>>59104889
to stay with the lavatorial theme,
it's piss easy

1-2 months of learning should be enough to get you qualified for an entry-level junior Java programmer

maybe faster if you know some programming already
>>
>>59104975
man stfu, if learning how to hack together half assed clones of fappy bird were that easy than billions of people would be trying to do it to make bank.
>>
I go to NYU Tandon for CS (Not NYU CAS CS, which uses Java mostly). Tandon starts with Python and goes on to C++, and Java is an elective which requires Data Structures.
>>
>>59101247
Lol business school over computer science. Please tell me you're trolling.
>>
>>59104997
>tripfag in charge of knowing what you do in an actual job
>>
I decided to knock off from work early one Friday afternoon. My plan was to go home and relax by the pool we had in the back of the house. When I pulled into the driveway I saw my son Rob's car and his friend Chris's car parked there. I went inside the house, but I didn't see or hear either of the boys. When I went into the kitchen I looked out of the window facing the pool. That is when I saw both of them.

Chris was lying on a deck chair naked and my son Rob was on top of him. Rob was riding Chris's bare cock. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw them both. Chris was sliding his big pecker into my son's greedy asshole. I was shocked and I hate to admit it, excited. I realized my cock had gotten hard in my pants. I actually reached down and felt my rod through the outside of the pants material.

I watched for the longest time. Rob was sliding up and down on his friend's cock as Chris was piledriving his ass. After a few minutes I heard Chris cry out, "I am cumming!" Rob threw his head back as his friend blew a huge load of seed into his asshole. I could see Chris's warm cum dripping from Rob's ass as they had finished fucking.

I had to gather myself and head back to my car so I couldn't be seen by either of them. I drove around for over an hour thinking about what I had just seen. I hate to say it, but my cock was rock hard the whole time. After I figured the coast was clear I drove back to the house. When I entered Rob was lounging on the couch with just a pair of shorts on. "Hi Dad," he said to me. "Hi son," I replied back.

My eyes were on Rob's crotch the whole time. My nineteen year old son had certainly grown up. Looking down at Rob I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. I didn't quite know what to do to cover it up. I think Rob saw my erection through the material. I just had to say something and I did. "I saw you and Chris back at the pool earlier," I told him.
>>
>>59105077
H-hey, I'm a mason.
>>
University of Oslo still teaches Java, they haven't even publicly criticized Java
>>
File: 1448346725022.jpg (32KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1448346725022.jpg
32KB, 305x315px
>>59105093
You actually took the time to write that, for me?

Awww, I love you so much anon-kun. :3
>>
>>59105226
Waddup bruh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.