[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do they need to do to win you over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: fapple.jpg (18KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fapple.jpg
18KB, 1000x1000px
what do they need to do to win you over?
>>
>>59095763
>t.Apple marketing team
>>
open source
lower price
>>
Open source their entire operating system and all of their programs.
>>
open source
support Vulkan
hardware support
>>
>>59095763
I already use OS X, they'll never win me on the mobile front though.
>>
>>59095763
They already have
>>
>>59095763
Nothing, i'm in the ecosystem, walled white community and I must say, it is lovely to live here.
>>
They basically did already.
First they made a great OS - the best one - and after i got a Mac
>>
>>59095763
They already have, but I really think they'd do much better if they lowered the price even if it were a little.
>>
No more Tim Cook.
>>
Run all the software I need/want for game development.
Cheaper hardware.
Better game support.
>>
>>59095763
>what do they need to do to win you over?

Mac is kill. It's turning into an iPad with a keyboard, and eventually going away entirely.

Mac going to switch to same CPU architecture as iPhone and iPad
https://technewsinc.com/apple-developing-arm-chip-for-mac-963456/

Apple has totally cut back on engineers working on Mac
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-20/how-apple-alienated-mac-loyalists

Tim Cook swears that they totally have new Macs coming. Honest injun!
https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/19/apples-tim-cook-assures-employees-that-it-is-committed-to-the-mac-and-that-great-desktops-are-coming/
>>
>>59095775
This, although i care more about the lower prices part.
>>
>>59095763
american manufacturing
linux kernel
>>
>>59095763
Release a deliberately utilitarian model with ports out the wazoo. A "pro" Macbook if you will.
>>
>>59095857
>linux kernel
NO THANK YOU
>>
make the OS not garbage
it was really nice around OSX Lion and the next couple after that, but it started getting much worse from there

>>59095923
also this
i hate apples retarded 'minimalist' design, i want fucking ports

cheaper hardware too, their computers are so insanely overpriced. If they sold the OS standalone with actual hardware support i'd likely use it at some point
>>
>>59095763
Stop trying to cuck me into iTunes and all your other shitty apple fuckery. Also sell your flimsy hardware for a reasonable price.
>>
>>59095857
>american manufacturing
ewww, no thanks, I don't need my laptop pre-greased.
>>
>>59095763
Change everything. And I mean everything. Start with the terrible window management and the abortion that is the finder.
>>
>>59096082
What's wrong with the window management? If it didn't reserve a few px for the dock I'd have no issues with it. And Finder just needs some love.
>>
>>59095763
give back missing ports.
upgradeable desktop pc
lower price
>>
>>59095786
Opposite for me.

Macs are cucked as fuck compared to the competition and Yosemite and newer runs like shit.
Iphones on the other hand are so far ahead of the competition its not even funny. Hopefully Microsoft can get their head out of their asses and create the damn Surface Phone.
>>
Give me a gf.
>>
Cheaper price. That is all I need. I need a phone baldy right now and this time I want a true flagship, and the 7plus is perfect for my needs. Its just wayyy too expensive.
>>
Disown their cultural marxist CEO
>>
fix their video cards so the bit order matches every other video card standard in the world.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.