[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the next step in his plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: keller.jpg (36KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
keller.jpg
36KB, 400x533px
>Go to Apple: help make the A4 and A5 chips that make the IPad possible
>Go to AMD: Wreck shit with Intel
>Go to Tesla: ???
>>
Burger induced heart attack by the looks of it
>>
>>59094561
nu/g/
you forgot the K8
>>
He will make the chips that drives the car for you.
>Keller take the wheel
>>
File: 1484641217471.png (137KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484641217471.png
137KB, 1024x1024px
>Keller is responsible for Ryzen being so good
>he's already left AMD
>AMD is helpless without Keller
>their products that come after Ryzen are all dogshit
>people who bought Ryzen are left with no viable upgrades for their AM4 motherboard, they have to switch to Intel when they need more performance again

>Intel users don't have to upgrade their motherboards to upgrade their CPUs
>>
>>59094761
Cannonlake will be a new smaller chip so Intel buyers will have to switch their boards.
>>
>>59094761
Nah, it'll just be the Phenom all over again, except Ryzen actually competes with Intel's top end... right this second, five years from now they'll need to do this shit again, still, may as well support them while they're decent.
>>
>>59094788
I thought that Cannon lake was 10nm and for the mobile, while Coffee lake was 14nm and for the desktop and they were going to come exist on the market? And that Cannon lake used a new socket, but Coffee lake didn't.
>>
Probably some DSP and MCU chips.
>>
We must save protect the precious Keller seed .

We don't want a drop of seed to enter a non worthy womb.
>>
>>59094832
You're right. Don't mind this illiterate AMD retard.
>>
>>59094832
You thought wrong.
>>
>>59094914
No, he's right. Cannon Lake isn't coming to desktop.
Coffee lake is the next desktop chip, it's skylake 3.0 with moar cores and moar mhz.
>>
>>59094761
If I was Lisa I'd plan for that and have the shitwrecker draw up the plans for the 5 next chips before letting him go.
>>
WE LOVE YOU KELLER
>>
>>59094561
crashing this Tesla... with no survivorsh!
>>
>>59094761
>>Intel users don't have to upgrade their motherboards to upgrade their CPUs
Doesn't Intel change their sockets all the damned time?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.