[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 14

File: McConnell.jpg (44KB, 379x499px) Image search: [Google]
McConnell.jpg
44KB, 379x499px
What are you working on, /g/?

Previous thread: >>59084645
>>
First for Ruby this time :3
>>
File: ms shill.jpg (121KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
ms shill.jpg
121KB, 500x358px
>>
File: cute anime pic 0516.png (167KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0516.png
167KB, 348x342px
What's a good book for writing a parser
>>
>>59091722
Java was engineered by some of the top experts in the software industry
>>
File: 1451614376615.png (194KB, 429x538px) Image search: [Google]
1451614376615.png
194KB, 429x538px
Is java compiled or interpreted?
>>
>>59091725
what is a parser?
>>
Java is king when it comes to enterprise systems.
>>
>>59091725
Lisp in Small Pieces
EoPL (Elements of Programming Languages)
Or the hideous Dragon Book, it's entirely about parsers
>>
i've been researching this, but I'm still confused (must be retarded): how are runtimes like node, electron, or any language runtime executed? where are they stored?
>>
File: arturia7.jpg (85KB, 700x786px) Image search: [Google]
arturia7.jpg
85KB, 700x786px
>>59091749
>>59091754

That's the thing, I don't know what I don't know. I have literally no idea what I'm supposed to do right now:

What I do know:

-Some how I need a program to view the memory changes and be able to know where they are located
-Some how I need to modify this data without inbuilt data manipulation from the client detecting memory changes that aren't supposed to happen (For example maybe your health doesn't drop even though you've been hit by a monster)
-Some how the changes made on the client are committed to the server without the server noticing some illegal things are happening

I have no idea what to read or how to even begin.
>>
>writing a plugin for a closed source project
>it relies on Visual Studio to build and link so I have to use it
>never used VS before
>figure out enough to write a basic prototype funneling all the data I need out to another program I wrote in another language via a socket
>want to roll that functionality directly into the C++ program
>need a library for C++
>I have no idea how to do dependency management on Windows
Do I seriously have to download the sources for every project I rely on then download the sources for everything they rely on recursively, import them into visual studio and compile them after adjusting paths, all by hand?

I just want to use a C++ websocket library and have it built when the plugin is built. This feels insane, I must be doing something wrong, how do Windows developers that use visual studio handle dependencies? With msys2 I just install any dependencies I need for building with pacman and tell the linker about them.
>>
If you implement a formula in code, does it become an algorithm?
>>
>>59091795
First 2 are easily google-able.
You don't have to worry about the 3rd one for a while.
>>
what do you guys think i should learn? C or Rust?
>>
i'm writing a loop in java

for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
{
// do stuff
}

or

for(int i = 0; i < 10; ++i)
{
// do stuff
}

i'm not sure which one is better
>>
>>59091850
First language? Pick any. Even Python.
Not your first language? Rust
>>
>>59091850
C++
>>
>>59091710
Best book for Python 3? People keep recommending "Learn Python the Hard Way" when it's on 2.7.
>>
>>59091852
i prefer ++i because i++ is unnecessary if you're not using the initial value as in foo[i++] for example. but some fags think i++ looks better
>>
File: accelerator.png (298KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
accelerator.png
298KB, 1024x576px
>>59091847
>First 2 are easily google-able.
I remember back in the day this was done via moonlight engine/cheat engine, however times are different now, any processes which are hooked on maplestory either causes the client to crash or give you a hack detected error.

I tried to go onto those old maplestory forum sites but theyre nothing but paying and distribution of hacks rather than tutorials so that isnt helpful.

What should I be looking into?
>>
>>59091743
It's a fucking meme lmao
>>
>>59091850
C -> Rust
>>
>>59091865
Automate the boring stuff is a good one, especially for true beginners
>>
>>59091743
It is compiled into Java bytecode which is then interpreted by the JVM. With JIT it gets taken a step further and the bytecode is compiled into machine code.
>>
>>59091829
Use Java or Python
>>
>>59091870
Learning how to bypass anti-cheat is out of your ballpark kiddo
>>
>>59091759
What about Essentials of Programming Languages?
>>
>>59091850
C. Rust is a meme not going anywhere in the real world.
>>
>>59091865
Automate the boring stuff. It even has a webpage and it is free.
>>
>>59091710
Japanese language parser that subsequently analyzes the text for phonetic details. WOOOOOOO
>>
>>59091907
Thats the point, if I can't view the memory and anything that is going on in the maplestory client how do I begin learning?
>>
>>59091930
and the answer is as always - assembly
>>
>>59091880
Thanks mate!
>>59091925
Appreciate it!
>>
>>59091930
do it on some easier game. it sounds like maplestory really went at it with the anticheat stuff. or make a simple game yourself so you get an idea of how it works and so you know how to "hack" it
>>
>>59091930
Can you create a program in C, run it and while it is running, access it memory and manipulate the program within the confides of a IDE?

If the answer is no. Start there. Leave the "hacking maplestory" for when you actually learn how to walk.
>>
>>59091898
I can't, the SDK is all C++ and the project itself that I want to extend is closed so I have no control over it. I don't have any issue implementing/writing this in C++ just building and linking it.

I've had no issues with C or C++ for my own projects since I mainly use POSIX tools to build them, Visual Studio seems to be the real issue here, if I could just build this plugin with make and clang like I do with everything else I wouldn't be having issues, it's just that I have to use MSVC and "solution" files.
>>
>>59091850
Lisp
>>
>>59091944
Ok? But how do I get started into 'hacking' maplestory?

Like I mentioned, if I can't view the memory or attach a process onto maplestory how do I even begin learning

>>59091960
What would be the program I use to attach onto the game client? For example what would I do with minesweeper.exe on windows

>>59091975
What do you mean exactly? Like if I create a struct called person, give it attributes and use a CLI to do damage/heal or whatever using user input how would you change the memory while its running? I don't understand how this works. Wouldn't you need an external program to view how the program which is currently running?
>>
>>59091733
>>59091722
too bad OOP is just a fad and it doesn't work
>>
>>59092008
it's just a slightly extended form of working with namespaces/classes and structs/objects and methods/functions
>>
>>59092008
how is it a fad? It dominates the software industry
>>
>>59092000
Make a program that continually prints a single statement every 5 seconds. While it is running, edit it memory to make it print something else.

If you can't even do this, please stop dreaming about more complex software much less a game with anti cheats.

You sounds like you are 14 with your insistence on hacking maplestory and your unwillingness to budget despite being told what to do.
>>
>>59091743
Both
>>
>>59091850
Rust if you already know C.

C and python if you are a beginner
>>
>>59092025
availability and cheapness of pajeets
>>
how do people write software that actually does stuff and works right

is it because something like 20 people work on it simultaneously and they all have college degrees and hold themselves to a first-world living standard

can i ever hope to achieve the unattainable goal of making a program that isn't a steaming pile all by my lonesome?

why is everyone into ML now? why is privacy dead? what if I don't want to use React?

if I can't possibly learn everything why should I bother to learn anything

how did C++ become the defacto standard if it's so actively hostile against its users? why should I bother with .h / .hpp files? can you show me? and why does linking take so fucking long

everyones working on such fun stuff but I'll never be apart of it because I don't know the secret club password

vaccines don't cause autism but lisp sure does

my knuckles hurt

was perl6 laughed into obscurity

what's the point of doing stuff in python if you just have to rewrite it in C later

who can I talk to about these things? how will I know what to think?

what's the point of programming if the future is irreparably fucked and probably caused it to be so.

also everythings been done before and better by the smartest people who ever lived funded by limitless wealth in order to fulfill agendas you can never meaningfully affect

born to die life is a fuck
>>
>>59092008
So what is going to replace OOP anon?
>>
>>59092058
Rust
>>
>>59092057
>life is a fuck

yep
>>
>>59092063
Rust uses OOP you faggot
>>
>>59091908
EoPL is Essentials of Programming Languages, and has a lot of parsing in it.

The dragon book is entirely about parser generator/combinators but it's old and outdated now, there's also Yacc/Lexx and many other things now outdated.

If you want a language parser, like a spoken language, you want a Lisp book on this like EoPL since you'll be using a lot of macros and they're perfect for creating DSLs like a spoken language parser
>>
>>59092029
Oh my god dude can you please read? Maybe caps will help you read english

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN CHANGE MEMORY WHILE THE PROGRAM IS RUNNING, DON'T YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL PROGRAM TO FIDDLE WITH THE MEMORY OR SOMETHING?
>>
Is it worth it to take programming in college or can I learn it all from raspberry pi magazines?
>>
>>59092069
Uh no, Rust is multi paradigm. However Rust encourages Functional Programming more than OOP
>>
>>59092075
What is the point of giving you a tool if you can't use the tool you fucking moron. You can't even edit a program within the confines of a IDE, you think a google-able tool is going to help you bypass an anti-cheat that has people 10 times more skilled and knowledge-able than you worked and is probably still working on?

What are you? Some kind of fucking moron?
>>
>>59092069
>read some bullshit
>didnt bother to understand my genius humor
>TRIGGERED
u has no chill
>>
>>59092085
College for anything computer related is a crapshoot.
You might get lucky and have competent classes all the way through, but more than likely you'll just get shitty job-training esque shit that isn't even real job training because you'll never touch the most basic shit like version control or the bourne shell.

Self teach and complement your learning with a CS program if you REALLY REALLY need the degree.
>>
>>59092123
You misspelled autism
>>
>>59092069
is this true?
>>
>>59092143
Read
>>59092090
>>
>>59091710
A flash writer for (what shouldn't be) exotic species of elves.
>>
>>59092150
so it still encourages POO?
>>
>tfw getting used to Rust's borrow system
It's a pretty nice way to prevent dangling pointers tbqh. Why are people so angry about this?
>>
>>59092155
Name me one complex project that doesn't use POO
>>
>>59092085
if you're going to college anyway you may as well take programming
>>
>>59092113
I can't believe you're actually this fucking retarded

Its obvious I'm a beginner at this and am trying to find the logic behind how these things works, can you not see what im trying to say? I don't understand how memory manipulation works to begin with after running a program, thats why I keep asking "how are you going to change the memory after the programs been executed (print statemnets in an infinite while loop for e.g)"

But no you keep fucking talking about anti-cheat or fucking maplestory when YOU clearly cannot understand the implications of my words.

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MAPLESTORY IM TRYING TO LEARN HOW THE LOGIC WORKS IN CHANGING MEMORY IN A PROGRAM. i.e How is it done?

God fucking damn I can't believe I have to spell myself out.

Just forget replying, if you're too retarded to even comprehend coherent english theres no point conversing with you
>>
>>59092157
Because dangling pointers are a non-issue and literally do not exist past your first day self-teaching C.
>>
>>59092159
The Linux Kernel
>>
>>59092159
literally every single project I've ever made.
>>
>>59092155
FP is something bjarne stroustrup himself recommends
>>
>>59092128
Thanks, I've been thinking about taking classes along with being self taught for a while. I know shell scripting and maintain linux systems. do you think having a degree would be an advantage over just studying on my own and getting a cert?
>>
>>59092075
you will need to learn to program(including asm), learn hardware, learn ida, learn how to debug with x64dbg or similar, learn to hex edit, its gonna take quite some time
>>
>>59092090
>encourages Functional Programming more than OOP
why do you even feel like this is a valid thing to say?
>>
>>59092130
i wouldn't call you autist, im polite
>>
>>59092170
>dangling pointers are a non-issue
Are you pretending do deny what a massive pain in the ass it is? Once your codebase reaches 5k it's sure is nice to prevent those bugs across the projects.
>>
>>59092167
You know google exist right you fucking imbecile?
>Hurr durr let me pretend I am asking about basic memory manipulation all along.
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>59092182
where did I say anything about FP? did you read my post?
couldn't care less about strouscuck though.
>>
>>59092180
fizzbuzz doesn't count
>>
>>59092208
obviously it doesn't since it's not a complex project. what's the point of this retarded post?
>>
>>59092000
Read this book and stop posting here
https://www.nostarch.com/gamehacking

It has everything you've asked about
>>
>>59092194
Rust's object orientation is not that explicit or evolved as common object-oriented languages such as Java, C#, and Python as it doesn't have classes. Compared with Go, Rust gives you more control over memory and resources, so lets you code on a lower level. Go also works with a garbage collector, and it has no generics or a mechanism to prevent data races between its goroutines that are used in concurrency. Julia is focused on numerical computing performance; it works with a JIT compiler and doesn't give you that low-level control that Rust gives.
>>
>>59092191
I know the basics of asm but I don't know anything about hardware, hex editing or stuff like that.

Lets scale it down then, like the other anon said, if I create an infinite while loop which prints "Hi" every 5 seconds or something, how would I go about changing the message "Hi" to something else if my program is already running? How do I fiddle with already running programs?

>>59092204
Go fuck yourself you troglodyte
>DURRHH GOGGLES GIVES ME EVERYTHINGS
>DURR LETS JUST LERN 2 QUANTUM MEKANIKZ OFF GOGGLES DURR
>>
>>59092221
>All these fancy new languages
>Go will win even if it is the worse cause Google backs it
Suffering
>>
>>59092221
>Rust's object orientation
Dropped that piece of shit. it's a shame, I even liked it a little.
>>
>>59092090
>Rust encourages "Functional Programming"
>>59092155
>so it still encourages "POO"?
>>
>>59092201
Could you describe a scenario where dangling pointers are an actual problem?
Whenever I free a pointer, it goes out of scope almost immediately, I have no way of accessing that same address again.
If those pointers are in structs, you should be memset zeroing them before the pointer leaves scope.
>>
programming in java is comfy
>>
>>59092233
Work in an actual project
>>
>>59092231
>le OOP is bad meme XDXDXDDDD
>>
>>59092232
>However Rust encourages Functional Programming more than OOP
Which is the same as saying
"However Rust encourages Functional Programming more than it encourages OOP"
Which means the following is true
"Rust encourages OOP"
>>
I am a freshman year CS student, taking data structs, and it's fucking amazing. Any good books on it with lots of exercises?
>>
>>59092239
You first.
>>
>>59092223
>Comparing quantum mechanics to simple memory manipulation
Might as well stop now if you can't research simple topics by yourself. Are you going to come crying onto /dpt/ every time you run into a basic problem you mong?
>>
>>59092247
Yes, not more than functional programming.
>>
>>59092233
>I have never seen a dangling pointer bug in my life
Oh boy
>>
>>59092229
>fancy
they're embarrassing garbage
>>
>>59092246
is this a post straight from plebbit? cause it sure as fuck looks like that's the case.
>>59092261
>Yes
which means it's garbage. what a fucking shame, it could've been a pretty decent language.
>>
>>59092274
I am quite impressed with Rust desu
>>
>>59092233
This is all explained in the Art of Software Security Assessment, and Robert Seacord's book on safe C programming he puts out every 2 years or so.

Make sure that once a resource is freed that no dangling pointers remain available for use. Don't trust the scope when working with a language that can directly access memory anywhere.
>>
>>59092279
Oh the edge
>>
>>59092282
it's OOP garbage, might as well just g for j*va
>>
>>59092282
it's not better than C++. you'd be impressed by C++ if you didn't have your preconceived bias against it
>>
>>59092279
Hello from reddit, you suck at gate keeping. :D
>>
>>59092249
The Art of Computer Programming series, it's entirely data structures in the first volume and there's like 500 exercises
>>
which programming language does OOP the best?
>>
>>59092283
Like I said, give an actual example of this being a problem.
>>
>>59092303
any procedural language
>>
>>59092303
Python
>>
>>59092303
Currently Java or C#.

Both are languages that are used by paid professional programmers
>>
>>59092297
Are you high on your painkillers, kid?
>>
>>59092314
this and C++
>>
>>59092314
>C#
Don't fall for (((it)))
>>
>>59092282
It kind of sucks, the syntax is silly and you can't really do anything without loads of unsafe type like say, implementing glibc in Rust.

The best language is still Common Lisp. If you wanted you could make it type safe, make it into a DSL, write insanely gigantic macros or even make it into Literate Programming
>>
>>59092223
>go about changing the message "Hi" to something else if my program is already running
you hook it to debugger and modify memory with it
>>
>>59092322
why
>>
>>59092300
Got it. Cheers!
>>
>>59092314
>>59092323
But which one of those three C or C++ or Java does it the best?
>>
>>59092327
Rust has the best support for macros except for CL
>>
>>59092325
yeah C# and basically every software development thing by microsoft is fucking garbage
>>
>>59092304
No fuck you, read something you pleb. I didn't get up early every day for 2 years to finish a dozen books in computer science just to spoon feed some idiot who can't be bothered to go on libgen.io to get a bunch of best practices for secure C books, and look up 'pointer safety'
>>
>>59092333
Don't be fucking naive.
>>
>>59092338
java for anything that doesn't have the strictest performance requirements. but java is still one of the fastest languages. C++ for maximum control over performance for video games and things like that.
>>
Visual Studio has Rust support with VisualRust

wtf I love Rust now
>>
>>59092355
What about Python/
>>
>>59092355
I thought java was slow? Am I being memed? I am genuinely confused now
>>
>>59092349
You can't handwave arguments by telling me to go read some fucking book.
Summarize your point or fuck off.
>>
>>59092361
Yes I can. Fuck off, pleb. Go read a book.
>>
>>59092238
is it easy though?
>>
>>59092361
>Summarize your point
If you make any bug in your lifetime in C you are not a true programmer, like Linus

What a fucking noob amirite he made those silly bugs in C. I bet he doesn't even dream in code.
>>
>>59092366
You can't even give me an ideal contrived example.

Fuck off.
>>
What's it called when you don't know how to solve a problem but you start googling and find pieces of code that helps solve some of your problem and you keep googlging and suddenly you have pieces of code from like 10 different sources and you finally have this program that works. But it's unreadable and you're scared to touch it because you'll probably break it and not not what went wrong?
>>
>>59092349
Reading a bunch of books does not make anyone prone to errors
>>
>>59092374
Literal nigger spotted. Is it just too hard for you to read? I guess so. Now fuck off and don't reply to me unless you are ready to do some reading.
>>
>>59092380
it's called being a codemonkey.

You didn't learn anything, that's why you're afraid to prod at your code, because you don't understand why it works like it does.
>>
>>59092334
>everyone praise Knuth books
>noone actually managed to finish first paragraph
this guy will suffer soon
>>
>>59091852
not sure how java does it but in c++ pre increment is better because post increment creates a copy bur its probably optimized out anyway
>>
I think I can settle this:

bepis
>>
how does one really understand how to write code?
>>
>>59092360
https://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/which-programs-have-lowest-cpu-firstlast.svgz
>>
>>59092389
>C toddler lost his argument and resorting to name calling

Why are C white knightes underage kids?
>>
>>59092407
>>>/v/

I bet you are a C faggot
>>
How much math is needed to learn programming?
>>
>>59092422
webfag/guimonkey: none
wizard: a lot
>>
>>59092422
Complex analysis and partial differential equations.
>>
>>59092394
Any recommendations then?
>>
>>59092422
most applications programming doesn't require much more than basic arithmetic

if you wanna do anything fun like graphics or cryptography, then you do need a good math base, have fun
>>
>>59092430
So like highschool algebra and a graphing calculater?
>>
>>59092422
None. CS babbies are maths major rejects
>>
>>59092422
it doesn't matter any of the math you need to know you can learn easily I forget which number divides into what using mod sometimes

2 % 4
>>
double cost = 0.00;
double tax = 0.00;
while (//some condition) {
//get cost
tax = cost * 0.10;
System.out.println("Your tax is " + tax);
tax = 0.00;
}

double cost = 0.00;
double tax = 0.00;
//get cost
tax = cost * 0.10;
}

Is the second while loop bad design? I'm declaring the variables within the while loop so I can avoid putting "tax = 0.00;"
>>
>>59092390
I write router drivers at hp. I don't prod legacy code because I don't have time to read and understand it.
>>
>>59092435
for algos i plan to read Sedgewick (Algorithms in C) next
>>
>>59092361
It is summarized in this book
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2636993

I could care less if you leave dangling pointers, if you want your software to get easily owned it's your problem not mine
>>
>>59092422
>needed
Like basic algebra at the minimum. Simple algebra with arithmetic and Boolean algebra.

Some stuff requires extensive knowledge in math but it's not absolutely necessary unless you want to do certain things.
>>
>>59092466
no it's fine. usually you should have your variables at the narrowest scope possible
>>
>>59092476
See
>>59092382
Grow up
>>
>>59092462
also bitwise math is extremely useful in unexpected ways
you take advantage of how numbers are stored in memory to your advantage instead of doing math the way you'd do it on paper.
for example, instead of taking the modulo remainder of a number, which is an expensive CPU operation, just take the lower 4 bits of the integer.
>>
>>59092349
>this hotshot academic knows all about the real-world hazards of dangling pointers
>>
>>59092478
Ok I was wondering because I am not retarded or anything but I am not into high level maths either. I don't think I'll be making encryption algorithms or hardware kernels so I guess I don't need that much.
>>
>>59092488
I never done bitwise math before
>>
>>59092502
it has no applications outside of a computer, so that's normal
>>
>>59092466
>
double cost = 0.00;
//get cost
double tax = cost * 0.10;
}

Why not use this, anon?
>>
>>59092502
https://graphics.stanford.edu/~seander/bithacks.html
>>
>>59092501
Most of the math you'll do is stuff you knew when you were twelve.
>>
>>59092527
Ok thanks, that gives me some confidence.
>>
>>59092502
You learn it usually first year, because doing division even with a modern CPU is a shitload of clock cycles. Typically a compiler will do all these bitwise tricks for you when optimizing the code but not always.

TAOCP series volume 4 has an entire chapter on bitwise ops and so does the book Hacker's Delight 2 but they are heavy reading so probably want to start with youtube or something to get the intuition then dive into those
>>
Discrete math is like the hipster of all maths it has some very obscure and weird math
>>
>>59092519
Assuming this is all the program does, this would be even better.
double cost = 0.00;
//get cost
System.out.println("Your tax is " + cost * 0.10);
}
>>
>>59092499
I review C code remotely as a security consultant after shipping shrink wrapped boxes of C programs for 11 years. Everyday I find a shitload of define macro errors, and dangling pointers.

To eliminate dangling pointers and avoid many memory-related vulnerabilities simply set pointers to NULL after they are freed or set them to another valid object then you won't fuck yourself and have to pay me to fix your shitty code.
>>
File: 1331763522006.jpg (286KB, 844x534px) Image search: [Google]
1331763522006.jpg
286KB, 844x534px
How do I get a react-native app to play audio files?

why are none of the libraries maintained?
>>
whats wrong with this anon's?

<?php
echo '<TITLE>'.date('H:i:s').'</TITLE>';
$id = 12; ##default pool id, you can change it, but don't delete! The script will display errors if you delete this AND don't use '?id='!
$page =
$img_folder = './img/';
if (!is_dir($img_folder)) { mkdir($folder); } ## creates the default folder, so you don't need to spend time doing it. :D

if (isset($_GET['id']) && ($_GET['id'] != NULL)) { $id = $_GET['id']; } ##changes the default pool id
if (isset($_GET['pg']) && ($_GET['pg'] != NULL)) { $page = $_GET['pg']; } ##changes the default page id

$url = 'https://e621.net/pool/show.json?id='.$id.'&page='.$page.''; ## If you don't know, leave as it.
//$url = 'https://e621.net/pool/show.json?id='.$id.'&page='.$page.''; ## Just in case you changed that and messed up.

$json = file_get_contents($url) or DIE('Something gone wrong!');
$obj = json_decode($json);

echo 'Name: '.$obj->name.' [Image count: '.$obj->post_count.']';
if ($obj->post_count > 24) {
echo ' [Pages: '.ceil($obj->post_count / 24).']';
}
else { echo ' [Pages: 1]'; }

$post_limit = count($obj->posts);
$file_count = 0;
function num3($num,$dec=3) {
if (strlen($num) < $dec+1) { return str_repeat('0',$dec - strlen($num)).$num; }
else { return $num; }
}
function saveImg($url,$folder,$pool_name,$md5,$file_ext,$file_count,$page='1') {
$name = num3($file_count + (24 * ($page - 1))).'_'.$md5.'.'.$file_ext;
$ifile = $folder.$pool_name.'/'.$name;

if (!is_dir($folder.'/'.$pool_name)) { mkdir($folder.'/'.$pool_name,0777); }
if (!file_exists($ifile)) {
$curl = file_get_contents($url);
$file = fopen($ifile,'wb');
fwrite($file,$curl);
fclose($file);
}
}

foreach ($obj->posts as $post) {
$file_count++;
saveImg($post->file_url,$img_folder,$obj->name,$post->md5,$post->file_ext,$file_count,$page);

}
?>

PLease ignore what its for lol
>>
File: a-disgusted-tradeswoman-C82H80.jpg (111KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
a-disgusted-tradeswoman-C82H80.jpg
111KB, 866x1390px
>to make things easier in this tutorial, let's write a Makefile
>>
>>59092555
>also known as Pointer Detective
>>
>>59092585
that's probably the only thing I liked about zed shaw's c the hard way

the book is still shit btw
>>
>>59092530
Math has other uses, like teaching you to think abstractly and making logical decisions something incredibly important in programming.

Even if you hate math read the book Linear Algebra by Gilbert Strang http://math.mit.edu/~gs/linearalgebra/ it shows you practical uses for LA in various shit like graphics and anybody with a highschool math ed can do it
>>
>>59092557
real men write they own library
>>59092574
>what's wrong
php
>>
>>59092574
everything
>>
>>59092610
right,
i realised
>>
>>59092610
nigga im just tryna learn how to crawl with react. Let alone write my own library.
>>
>>59092557
why are you using react?

why do the libraries need to be "maintained" if they work as advertised?
>>
>>59092574
PHP
>>
What time of day is most effective for learning if you wake up at 6AM? Is there a time of day when your brain is more retentive? I've been learning late at night and keep going until I'm too tired to continue and I think it may be hurting me by learning so late.
>>
The only language I *know* is Java. I've also used C/C++ and SQL, but would need a quick refresher to start developing with those.

If that makes any difference: should I learn Python or Ruby for potential career benefits?
>>
>>59092585
nothing wrong with makefiles. typing a bunch of commands in a terminal like a linuxfag is autistic as shit
>>
>>59092432
I've had to use some pretty advanced math but never PDE. When did you have to apply that?
>>
>>59092635
The only answer is whatever time you have with no interruptions or distractions, usually this is early morning.
>>
>>59092602
Thanks mate.
>>
>>59092625
Im learning react native because I have to use it for my senior project.

I've gone through 2 libraries already that DIDNT work as advertised and they have pull requests open for months.
Maybe I'm retarded.
fuck it. I'm probably retarded.
>>
What is a curriculum so I can learn how computers and the web works and understand stuff like the cloudflare fiasco that just happened?
>>
>>59092620
why learn someone's drug-fused creative abomination which will be obsolete in 6 month when you can write your own and achieve singularity
>>
>>59092647
GNU Make fucking sucks and every alternative under the sun is better than that SHIT
FUCK GNU
FUCK COMMIES
VIVA LA MONEY
>>
>>59092668
someone forgot a null terminator, that's it.
>>
>>59092668
The cloudflare fiasco is solely due to a copy and paste error, something you learn in CompSci 101 to never do. They used an old library, and wrote a new one but 'borrowed' the html parser from the old library by merely cutting and pasting it something you never, ever do. If they rewrote it by hand they would have found the bug.

If you mean understand deep internals of C and computer architecture then read CS:APP book (Abe books sells it for $20), then look at some security lectures http://howto.hackallthethings.com/2016/07/learning-exploitation-with-offensive.html
>>
>>59092223
> how would I go about changing the message "Hi" to something else if my program is already running?
There are several methods.
- Mess around with a debugger, as another anon said.
- Open the process memory with a good hex editor (HxD can do this)
- Write a program that uses WriteProcessMemory, ReadProcessMemory, and related functions.
- Use something like Microsoft Detours (or some other detour library, or just write your own) and inject a hax dll into the process to hook functions that return/process important data.
>>
What about this, why is this happening?

http://pastebin.com/v8d6W5vw
>>
>>59092653
I can't find motivation to do anything early in the morning. I spend my early morning consuming caffeine.
>>
>>59092635
better learn while your brain is fresh
>>
>>59092681
the react-native APIs dont tell me how to do that.
>>
>>59092636
ruby if you want to make a career as lgbt or sjw politician
>>
>>59092712
caffeine causes hangover, better switch to green tea
>>
>>59092635
When I was in school I was always most productive late at night, like 2-4am, before exhaustion sets in. Can probably attribute this to the stress of a 10am deadline, though... would not recommend, being sleep deprived the next day is not fun.

Really, though, I think it's less about the time and more about the place. Find somewhere you can relax and focus with minimal distractions. For me, this was the dining hall or my research lab.
>>
>>59092712
As Shia Lebeouf once said you just do it. You write a schedule of your entire day of the best thing you could be doing at the time and you try and follow it. Eventually it's just second nature and you do it.
>>
>>59092722
var audio = new Audio('audio_file.mp3');
audio.play();
>>
>>59092753
I have depression
>>
>>59092668
Basically what you need to learn is that C is garbage and should be avoided. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>59092768
Go kill yourself then, retard.
>>
>uaugh
>uaguh
>UUUUUAAGGHHhhhhh
Guess what programming language I'm using! :D
>>
>>59092756
why you gotta do this to me bruh.
>>
>https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-sound
>no get/set pan
lol even if they implemented it it's fucking broken on some devices you have to mix it in software
>>
>>59092769
also learn assembly
>>
>>59092768
In that case you just do it anyway. You force yourself to do it like everybody else does.

It's like when I go to the gym. At first I had to force myself to go because it was pissing rain outside, freezing cold and I was like ahh fuck it I'll go tomorrow but I forced myself to go. Now I don't have to anymore because you train yourself for discipline the more you use it. Now I look at my schedule and see 1hr at the gym and I just go without thinking
>>
>>59091829
I give up, this is terrible. I managed to compile and install all the dependencies of this other dependency and now I'm trying to build that and cmake can't find 1 of the sub dependencies.

I'm actually going to just keep it as is and do all the development in a separate program, the plugin will look for a listener socket on localhost and communicate with that, then the seperate program will relay the data from a standard socket to a websocket. This is stupid and I hate it, why do people like VS.
>>
>>59092804
know how I know you're not gonna make it?
>>
>>59092659
nah js community is retarded because css programmers who wrote jquery animations all their life got into node, now they reinvent things that were invented 20 years ago only with bells and whistles and cute logos and react animations and shitty libraries that expire in 10 days
>>
>>59092668
https://www.frontendhandbook.com/
http://www.nand2tetris.org/
These lectures: https://scs.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Sessions/List.aspx#folderID=%22b96d90ae-9871-4fae-91e2-b1627b43e25e%22&page=1

You're good to go
>>
>>59092841
I already 'made it', that's why i'm shitposting here at 11pm on a Thurs, I work 3hrs Monday, and 3hrs Wednesday for fun because my job involves research I'm interested in and made enough to retire in 2007.
>>
>>59092907
wow you must be very very smart. thanks for writing on this board
>>
>>59092927
>trying this hard
>>
>>59092907
are you a cook at Wendy's?
>>
>>59092954
Wendies has some pretty dope food 10/10
>>
>>59092907
Buy 4chan from Hiro and purge reddit scum. If not you haven't made it.
>>
>>59092977
It's not for sale, pretty sure Jim who jacked 2ch already tried to buy it
>>
>>59092954
Nah, I'm a Burger Technician at McDonald's.
>>
>>59092711
Because tags is None
>>
>>59092989
It is for sale at the right price.
>>
So guys, how does heat in a homogenous area with no disturbances such as wind work.
The question I want to answe is, if I have an idealized heater, a point which propogates heat isotropically, and an on-off switch for the heater, and I know the energy the heater will output when it is on, the ambient temperature, and a given distance away from the heater, how often I must turn the heater on and off to ensure an arbitrary temperature at that distance away from it is maintained within some window?
If it were a closed system it would get too hot eventually, right, so how do you account for cooling in the idealized situation? Do you just extend the "room" you are imagining to be fuckhuge and full of particles of that original ambient temperature that force the return to the practically identical original temp at that point? How do you know how long it takes an area that has been heated in this fuckhuge room to return to original temp?
>>
>>59092057
>by not having brain damage
>no, you just assume your users are braindead retards and you design based on that
>yes, pick a proper language to do it like C#
>retards never used their neurons to evolve so PC has to do it for them
>privacy is dead because to earn more sheckels from the internet you need to protect the retards that give u money
>React is shit, Inferno is 2x faster
>Pick a language and stick to it, dont listen to /g/
>Because its compiled to native and tons of libs + std is holding your hand
>>
>>59092314
>>59092325
>>59092345
>Xamarin is faster than Java
>ASP.NET Core is the fastest backend
>WPF is the best UI lib, WPF cross platform coming up in 5th month

As long as you aren't using built in framework libs that are abstracted and build everything yourself you're good to go
>>
if you are retarded and aint afraid that people will find out, use C#
>>
>>59093166
I prefer Java instead
>>
>>59093166
Nice reddit-formatting there, microcuck.
Go away.
>>
>>59093173
>>59093166
https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r13&hw=ph&test=plaintext

Where were u when ASP.NET won backend?
>>
>>59093184
getting paid writing java
>>
>>59093200
dubs of truth.
>>
>mfw C broke the internet again

way to go Ctards
>>
java at least has android
>>
>>59093273
Until GOOG gets sick of ORCL litigation and finally moves out on Fuchsia, I suppose.
>>
>>59092303

Ruby. Take all of the good ideas from Smalltalk, then give it a better syntax and some libraries.
>>
>>59093370
Luuby, what is the point of a hex editor? If we can view source C / ASM files then whats the point of having extra nonsensical bytes? Wikipedia says its used for debugging but I can't see the logic behind that statement.

If I use a hex editor on an already compiled .exe file, I won't be able to make sense of anything right? So whats the point of a hex dump?
>>
>>59093387
why the hell would you address your question to one person, redditor?
>>
>>59093428
Anyone is welcome to answer

But luuby always gives the best answers :)
>>
>>59093387

>If I use a hex editor on an already compiled .exe file, I won't be able to make sense of anything right? So whats the point of a hex dump?

1. Not necessarily. If you know what the semantic meaning of those bytes, it helps to have a tool to be able to read and modify them as one would with a text editor.

2. Not all files one uses a hex editor with are executables, or have anything to do with code.
>>
>>59093370
also take all of the transgenders, lgbt, feminists, sjw, retarded supermodels, then give then the torch of so they can set your butt on fire on a daily basis pushing their creepy agenda which has nothing to do with programming
>>
So I'm studying freecodecamp and there's this challenge where it wants me to change all the words in the string to lower case and all the first letters of each word to upper case.

I can't seem to separate "A" from "Little." Any ideas?

function titleCase(str) {
var convertLow = str.toLowerCase();
var splitString = convertLow.split(" ");
var finalString = "";

for(var i = 0; i < splitString.length; i++) {
var splitWord = splitString[i].split("");
for(var j = 0; j < splitWord.length; j++) {
if(j === 0)
finalString += splitWord[j].toUpperCase();
else {
if(splitString[i].length == 1)
finalString += splitWord[j] + " ";
else if(j === splitWord.length - 1)
finalString += splitWord[j] + " ";
else
finalString += splitWord[j];
}
}
}

return finalString;
}

titleCase("I'm a little tea pot");
>>
>>59093456
>>59093456
I dont get it though, wheres the advantage in using a hex editor? Those bytes eventually correspond to ascii symbols which represent statements like a = 19, printf, etc... so isn't it backward logic to look at the bytes themselves when you could look at the ascii representation?

Could you give me an example as to why I'd use a hex editor over a text editor?

>>59093475
convert the entire word first into a lower case letter, then convert the first index of the word to an upper case

>I'm a little tea pot
Split on an empty character space " ", then use a for loop to do what I said above for each element
>>
>>59093500
yeah that's what I basically did.

titleCase("I'm a little tea pot");

Supposed output: I'm A Little Tea Pot

What I'm getting: I'm ALittle Tea Pot
>>
>>59092769
If ONLY cloudflare were using RUST
>>
>>59093500

>Those bytes eventually correspond to ascii symbols which represent statements like a = 19, printf, etc... so isn't it backward logic to look at the bytes themselves when you could look at the ascii representation?

You're not necessarily modifying the plaintext strings. You might be modifying a pointer, or a binary flag...

>Could you give me an example as to why I'd use a hex editor over a text editor?

Sublime Text, for the longest time (not sure if this is still the case, since I use a master key) checked if it was activated by looking at two bytes that were located in its executable file. Changing that constant with a hex editor was a simple means for a lot of people to bypass those checks.
>>
>>59093516
>if(j === 0)
> finalString += splitWord[j].toUpperCase()+" ";
>>
>>59093516
Your code looks unnecessarily complicated but what I can say is put alert statements or print statements for every iteration and you can see exactly whats executing wrongly in real time.

If you don't manage to find the logical error you can always try tackling the problem another way:

Iterate through the entire string, set a bool to true, every time the bool is true set the current index to a capital letter, if your current index is encountered is a letter instead of an empty space set the bool to false, whereas on an empty space set the bool to true. Obviously you would have to initialize the bool to true when you start this procedure as I stated earlier.

This way you won't have to create new variables and do all sorts of strange manipulation, a much more neater solution imo
>>
File: 1474517612271.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1474517612271.gif
2MB, 400x224px
Is there a website which collects various implementations of fizzbuzz? I would like to study them.
>>
>>59093475
const title_case = (str) => {
let output = []
for (let chunk of str.split(' ')) {
output.push(`${chunk.slice(0, 1).toUpperCase()}${chunk.slice(1).toLowerCase()}`)
}

return output.join(' ')
}
>>
>>59093590
https://rosettacode.org/wiki/FizzBuzz
>>
>>59093590
rosetta code has different language implementations of it and I think some implementations dive into the ridiculous possibilities
there's also the enterprise fizzbuzz site
good luck
>>
>>59093500
>Those bytes eventually correspond to ascii symbols which represent statements
You use a hex editor when you're editing nonprintable data. Only a small portion of the ascii character set is actually printable.

Beyond that a lot of stuff is just easier in hex. If the data is numeric, then seeing it as 'a' is a pain in ass because I've got to look up the number in the character set.

Last ascii is only a 7 bit code. It is not-uncommon to just ignore the 8th bit of a byte(treat the table as repeated in the top half of the byte range) but that means that an ascii decode of data won't uniquely identify the original dataset.

(.e.g. since 'a' will be printed if the value is 97 or 225 in my normal editor, if I read an 'a' I can't tell what the actual number in the byte of the file was)
>>
>>59093608
Well CONGRATULATIONS, you beat me to the post. What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>59093651

I was also beaten to the post.
>>
>>59093546
I did that but what it did was it all seperated the first letters of each word with a space

>>59093571
I'm still fairly somewhat experienced in programming and still practicing. Regarding to where you said to iterate the entire string, I have to return the string itself with the required format.
>>
>>59093475
In Haskell, this is just
import Data.Char

pairs :: [a] -> [(a, a)]
pairs (x1:x2:xs) = (x1, x2) : pairs (x2:xs)
pairs _ = []

titlecase :: String -> String
titlecase s = map convert $ pairs (' ':s)
where convert (a, b)
| isSpace a = toUpper b
| otherwise = toLower b
>>
>>59093475
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <ctype.h>

int main (void) {
char s[2] = " ";
char str[] = "I'm a little teapot";
char *t;

t = strtok(str, s);
while(t) {
t[0] = toupper(t[0]);
printf ("%s ", t);
t = strtok(NULL, s);
}
puts ("");
return 0;
}
>>
>>59093672
>I have to return the string itself with the required format.
Then just return the string you modified? Strings are mutable especially for high level languages, after you're done cleaning them up you just return your original thing you assigned it to
>>
File: 600x600.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>59093651
ur mum
>>
>>59093475
>>59093595
>>59093687
>Splitting the string
>Not just iterating over it and keeping track of word boundaries
>>
>>59091850
You won't fucking learn either one anyway so why does it matter? You big failure.

>>59092057
>who can I talk to about these things?
Tox me: 81306870B4662E9CCC39FF81B929464E010F356B5DCAD7AA188F45FBD4110F1EB5AF9A64A8D1
>>
>Congrats! Your Amazon Intern Offer Is Inside!

Feels good.
>>
>>59093689
Welp, I just added curly braces to the if-else statements and now it works but frankly, freecodecamp isn't completing the challenge but thanks though.
>>
File: lennartplz.jpg (26KB, 665x279px) Image search: [Google]
lennartplz.jpg
26KB, 665x279px
>>59091710

I'm madly trying to figure out of Ragel is a meme language that I somehow missed or some totally obscure horseshit that shouldn't have been used.

I'm looking at you for answers Cloudflare.
>>
>>59093746
>... the paper bin
>>
>>59093758
>Image
That's the best style, though.
>Ragel
Isn't ragel a state machine generator? I don't think you would call that a proper language.
>>
>>59093758
I wanted to ask if someone could tell Lennart that he's a fucking moron. But then again a lot of people have told him that I guess.
>>
>>59093122
Measure the temperature at the desired point and shut off the heat when it passes a threshold.
Turn it back on when it becomes lower than another threshold.
At the very least, you can then determine how long it takes to go from, say, A degrees C to B degrees C and back again.
The devil is in the details of course.
>>
>>59093772

Their incident report repeatedly makes references to "the Ragel code" so ran with it from there as a language.

Why would it be great for an HTML parser?
>>
What books would you recommend for learning Python?

I tried LPTHW but dropped it around page 100 because I felt like I wasn't learning anything. Now I'm using How To Think Like A Computer Scientist: Learning Python 3 and am on chapter 7 and the typos in this book annoy me. Also some of the practice problems are really hard.
>>
I only ever programmed in Java want to learn Python because it's supposedly easier. You can't write big programs with the interpreter so you have to use a text editor or an IDE and then you can run your program, so basically I use an IDE to write Java and Python. My question is what's the fucking point of using Python if it's slower than Java and it takes the same amount of time to write a program.
>>
>>59093809
It seems like Ragel alone would not be enough to write a parser. It seems like it could only write a lexical analyser.
>>
>>59093817
It isn't supposed to take the same time to write the program. If it does, that's most likely because you're more proficient with Java.
>>
>>59093814
Someone already posted it but automating the boring stuff is good and free.
>>
>>59091756

.Net has taken that mantle, my dude. Java is a dead language in comparison to C#.

Although, yes, there are likely more Parjeets who work with J2EE worldwide.
>>
>>59091829

nuget faget
>>
>>59093858
I glanced over that book and it doesn't really go in depth explaining concepts.
>>
>>59091852

if your range starts at 0, use i++
if your range starts at 1, then use ++i.
>>
>>59093877
Define in depth concepts. How good are you already at python.
>>
>>59093807
But can you do it without measuring anything asidd the ambient temp? Thst is the point.
>>
>>59093814
That one is solid.
>>
>>59093887
What if my range starts at 2?
>>
I'm finishing up my last 40 credits as a comp sci/math major. did I fuck up, /g/?
>>
>>59093889
Explaining how something works. Automate the Boring Stuff will have like a paragraph explaining the concept then you do exercises.
>>
>>59093475
#!/usr/bin/env perl
print "I'm a little tea pot" =~ s/(\ .|^.)/\U\1/gr;
>>
File: wewlad.webm (680KB, 704x96px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.webm
680KB, 704x96px
>>59093887
>>
>>59093921
What the fuck is this
>>
>>59093905
>Explaining how something works
Pretty sure it explains how something works.
If you really want to get into the nitty gritty of how stuff really works under the hood just read the documentation for python.
>>
>>59093930
>...
>>
>>59093932
Don't run it, it installed Bonzii Buddy on my systerm
>>
>>59092636
Python is popular for a reason, a huge time saver for small script projects and has many libraries that will blow your mind.
>>
>>59093871
The dependency I want to use isn't in there.
>>
>>59091865
Think Python
>>
>>59091725
Depends on the scope.
For a small parser, the Flex and Bison manuals might be more than enough for your purposes.
>>
R u s t
u
s
t
>>
>>59091743
Yes
>>
>>59094051
b u s t
u
s
t
>>
>>59091743
It's compiled to machine code.
But that machine code is not native machine code but a special machine code that the JVM executes. With JIT it becomes really fast.
>>
>>59091743
Neither, it's implementation specific.
>>
>>59092182
>Listening to anything said by the guy that invented C++
>>
>>59094087
How does one go about inventing a language.
Do you think /dpt/ has enough brain power to pool to do one?
>>
>>59094093
Easy. Just create a standard for the language, then write a compiler or interpreter for it.
>>
>>59094093
>to pool
Trying to design a language by commitee like that would be a terrible idea.
For a language to be good and well-designed, there should be some sort of dictator who has a clear goal for it.
>>
>>59094093
Only the /g/uys that know Rust
>>
>>59091832
A formula is already an algorithm, desu
>>
>>59094057
C r u s t
r
u
s
t
>>
>>59094107
This. More than one person in charge of design and contributions leads to a convoluted vision and fragmented language. Just look at the mess that is C++
>>
>>59092303

Common Lisp or Java IMO.
And they both do it completely differently.

C# isn't as nice as Java from a purity standpoint (but why would you care about purity when choosing a language) because of some hare-brained shit they put in their language like IInterface names, and not having proper enums. Those are worse sins than Java's existence of primitive integers.

>>59093157
> Xamarin vs Java
Can you elaborate here?

> ASP.NET Core is fastest
Again, I googled, but the only thing I found was from 2002. (clearly not talking about asp.net core.)

> WPF
I would argue that HTML/CSS is better because it can run in a browser. It all depends on what you want to do.
>>
>>59094108
/g/ doesn't get jokes. Take it >>>/tv/
>>
>>59093184
But it shows me that Netty was faster.
That's a Java framework.

The fastest was a C++ optimized thingie.

So your argument that .Net is faster than Java has your ASP.net thing beaten by a Java solution.

Read more about netty here: http://netty.io/

I get it. You get paid several cyber rupees per shitpost. But you have to stop.

>>59093273
Android is absolutely terrible shit to develop for.
Give me Enterprise Java any day over that.
>>
>>59094135
>implying i'm joking
spotted the pythonista
>>
>>59094174
t. Witless sperg
>>
NEW THREAD!

>>59094211
>>
Does anyone has any experience in using Hamburger Menu with mahapps WPF?
>>
>>59091850
If you want to build anything that is actually useful with it, C++. If you want to get a job within the next five years, then the answer is also C++. C is outdated and Rust is promising but still too young.

If you're just doing this for fun, either one is fine.
>>
>>59094254
I cannot comprehend the retardation in this post.
>>
>>59092075

Hey man, new responder.

The answer to that is : you don't do it in an external program. You run a program you create like MyHax.exe. The first thing MyHax.exe does is spin up an instance of the target program VulnerablePieceOfShit.exe in a different thread.

Once you're in a multithreaded environment the target's memory will be available to you
>>
>>59094116
d u s t
u
s
t
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.