[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD ROCKED INTEL SO HARD WITH RYZEN EVEN NVIDIA FELT THE IMPACT LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_22.png (752KB, 887x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_22.png
752KB, 887x600px
AMD ROCKED INTEL SO HARD WITH RYZEN EVEN NVIDIA FELT THE IMPACT LOL
>>
>ya guise like sell all your nvidia stock right now and buy intel

keke who the fuck is this guy.
>>
it should make sense from a pleb point of view

>AMD makes shit money on CPU division: Lives from GPU profits and damage their R&D as they need to invest said budget into the CPU team

>AMD apparently now will make money with CPU division: Potential fresh cash and budget for GPU divison R&D.

Or they could go full retarded and spend it all in marketing
>>
>>59090927
>AMD
>marketing
k
e
k
>>
>he thinks the market is rational

Like when idiot investors heard about snapchats IPO filing and bought up SNAP interactive stock by accident thinking it was snapchat
>>
>1080ti most like probably pretty sure to be released in less than 5 days
>Sell all your Nvidia stock

mmmh I wonder how could be behind this..
>>
>>59090783

nVidia and Intel have gazillions in fabrication debt.

AMD did it right. Lean as fuck.
Wall Street agrees.
>>
>>59090783

As much as I despise Nvidia, this is their bubble bursting. It'll drop a few bucks at most then keep on keepin' on.

Has nothing to do with AMD.
>>
>>59091031

Except AMD is under the debtors axe. Several Billion dollars they just dont have right now.

If Ryzen is as good at data throughput and computational math as the benchmarks say, then that will help oay down some of the debt.

And AMD had no choice in being lean.
>>
>>59090783

unrelated, it's self-driving and business intelligence

also stop posting stock threads here go to /biz/
>>
>>59090881
Actually, from a trading perspective, it would actually be a good idea to invest in Intel if they do go down now. It hasn't gone down that hard so far, but it might. The thing is, even if AMD is doing really well right now and taking it to Intel, Intel still has billions and billions in the bank that can be used for heavy R&D if they start losing marketshare by the bucketloads. They're not gonna be down there for long.
It's time for AMD to win a little bit, and I'm happy they are too, but they can't just sit on Zen and hope Intel will be quiet. They have the money, and they'll come back at them with something.
>>
>>59091217

>from a trading perspective

This is /g/ enough shilling goes on already so if we have trading on top of shilling it's messed up, do you see /ck/ getting excited over Monstano-Merck merger or Unilever turning down Kraft Heinz

just go to biz
>>
>>59090783
INKEKS AND NVIDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
I wonder if AMD will ever buy global foundries again
>>
File: t-thanks-amd.png (20KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
t-thanks-amd.png
20KB, 640x488px
lmfao
>>
>>59090783
>>59091368
Nothing to worry about, it was nearly a bubble that did burst now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.