[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GALAXY S8 A SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

GALAXY S8 CONFIRMED 4GB OF RAM

4GB OF RAM INSTEAD OF 6GB

Well, the note 8 better have 6gb of ram
>>
nobody cares about phones right now we've got ryzen to worry about
>>
>>59086700

If you idiots didnt upgrade your phone twice a year compines would reléase better products.

why reléase 6gb of ram now when they can do it next year and save money?

Vote with your wallet, buy cheaper chinese brands and Samsung and Sonic etc will have to step up their game.
>>
>>59086700
RAM on phones have doubled if not tripled in the last 3 years yet usefulness has gone up 0%. When will the bloat end?
>>
It's not my intention to defend the Samsung but is stupid judge about the size of ram. You should also known the type of ram and how it is optimised for the cpu and the ROM.
>>
>>59086737
>sonic
>>
>>59086766
>It's not my intention to defend the Samsung but is stupid judge about the size of ram.

Spoken like a true KEK- why get better specs when we can get lower specs for a higher Price so companies save money every year and reléase minimal upgrades so KEKS like you spend $700 every year for the same phone.

>RAM on phones have doubled if not tripled in the last 3 years yet usefulness has gone up 0%. When will the bloat end?

use stock android
>>
>>59086832
I don't use smartphone. But it's stupid consider only the amount of ram. Probably you should study more about cpu ram and bus. It's better 4GB of ram well optimised than 8GB bad optimised.
You stupid dickhead.
>>
>note 8
>implying it will be called that after the exploding batteries
>>
>>59086781
gotta go fast
>>
Why are you people so fussed about having more than 4GB of RAM in your phone anyway ?
Actually curious about this. What's the point ?
>>
>>59086743
i use a moto g4.
2gb ram has been fine desu
i feel sorry for the people who don't get near-stock experience
>>
dumb phoneposters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.