[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doushio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-02-23_15-54-14.png (35KB, 346x365px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-23_15-54-14.png
35KB, 346x365px
Doushio?
>>
>>59080833
We speak American here, Pajeet.
>>
File: 38b.jpg (84KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
84KB, 550x423px
>>59080844
Can I do something to make this baby cooler? It's sometimes getting pretty loud even when playing videos. It's been serving me well for seven years already but I've been neglecting it. Still using stock cooling like pic related.

I'm wondering whether I should replace it with something better and/or add the thermal paste.
>>
>>59080881
Have you ever cleaned the fans and heat sinks?
>>
I mean, I have very tight budget so I can't afford buying new CPU and mobo. I'd estimate it around $50.
I know I fucked up by not getting proper cooling at the start. I wanted to know how it will manage and upgrade accordingly in the future but it never happened and it feels like the 750 is starting to have problems living normally. I don't want to part with it. Maybe now would be a good time to OC it? If I remember correctly it could even reach 4GHz.

>>59080958
A couple of times, last was a week ago. It doesn't seem to help much. I got rid of the most of dust from the ribs but I didn't want to damage it so I was maybe too careful.
The copper part is somewhat matte.
>>
>>59080833
Doushio translates to something like "what do I do?", right?
>>
>>59081043
Yeah.
>>
>>59081064
What about "Kisama?" They used it on so many different contexts in that Otokojiku anime.
>>
>>59081081
It's "you". Meaning depends on context. Usually it's a rude way of referring to someone. For example in military it's a normal way to address someone of higher rank while if you said that to your mother she would slap you.
>>
File: CAM05606[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
CAM05606[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Here's how it looks like now.
>>
>>59081130
I see, thanks
>>
>>59080958
Does this >>59081200 count as cleaned?
>>
OK, to make it clear.
Buy a better cooler? Thermal paste? I want them cheap, $50 is maximum but I would prefer if it was half of that. I'm poor.

I want my CPU to be cooler and the fan to be silent. Please help.
>>
>>59081021
Did you reapply Thermal Paste???
>>
>>59081859
get a meme 212 if it fits your socket
more often than not these 3rd party coolers can fit on a wide variety of motherboards
>>
>>59081943
No.

>>59082020
I'll check it out.
>>
>>59082056
Yeah blow it out with air or get a hyper 212. I have an i5 750 with a scythe mugen and I have no issues, but that's because the hyper 212+ costed like 50 dollars at the time because it was so popular. Should be able to get one for 20 USD now.
>>
>>59080833
Normally i don't care about weebs, but you went too far
>>
>>59082156
Sorry, was out. Thank you a lot for the input, I didn't expect to find someone else with i5-750. Glad to hear it still works well for you, it gives me hope for mine. I think I'll get one in next few days after checking out the prices. Should I add some thermal paste as well?

>>59083057
What do you mean? i5-chan is too hot?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.