[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The influx of Pajeets, Alejandros, and Vladimirs talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487347613317.png (282KB, 744x619px)
1487347613317.png
282KB, 744x619px
The influx of Pajeets, Alejandros, and Vladimirs talking about their gaming hardware and mobile phones is killing this board.

MOOOOOODS
>>
>>59077760
>literally worst girl
kill yourself
>>
Why can't we seriously consider IP banning countries like India, Russia, and Brazil? Tech-savvy users would know how to get around it anyway, and those are exactly the kind of users we want on this board.

OP makes a good point, this board is going down the drain.
>>
>>59077797
/retro/ needs to fuck off
this thread stinks of old fag nonsense that its what killed off this nerd base in the first place

t. old fag
>>
>>59077797
Foreigners are the only serious people on this website.
Americans are 99% dumb teenagers, like you.
>>
>>59078565
Off to ArsTechnica it is then.
>>
Dumb animeposter
>>
>>59077797
Add Canadians to the list as well. God damn shitposters.
>>
>>59077797
don't bite the hand that feeds
>>
>>59078680
>Implying they're generating enough traffic and ad revenue to justify them shitposting with their piss-poor English
You're part of the problem, mate. 4chan was never supposed to be about the money.
>>
>>59078713
I do not notice that /g/'s level of English is worse than any other board.
>>
>>59078722
It's not just /g/ though. You can't really expect anything serious to come out of boards like /b/, /pol/, and /r9k/. They're all about goofing off.

We're headed in /v/'s direction, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>59078752
/g/ has no /g/-specific mods. As long as you are not posting illegal stuff, no one cares what you do.

That is the real reason for low quality posts here, and not Vladimir having access to 4chan.
>>
>>59078713
>4chan was never supposed to be about the money.
It's been all about the money since Hirojewki has been admin. Did you only just get here?
>>
>>59077760
>slowpoke.gif
>>
>>59077760
The influx of hardcore-weebs, tan-lovers and lolipedos talking about their love interests is killing this board.
MOOOOOODS
>>
File: 1468193326676.jpg (137KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468193326676.jpg
137KB, 988x1024px
>>59077760
>Alejandros
I've seen tons of mexican on /g/.. every time there's a screenshot of something, many of them have spanish localization in them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.