[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing tablet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Thech-9 Ikuo.png (1B, 486x500px)
Thech-9 Ikuo.png
1B, 486x500px
Hi guys
I'm looking for a drawing tablet that's pretty cheap and has pretty good quality.
I can pay up to 70$
(Btw here's a part from a comic I'm making.)
>>
>>59069639
>70$
It will have to be second handed
>>
>>59069685
Oh, but is there any?
>>
>>59069639
Why is ikou romanized as ikuo?
>>
>>59069741
Because I'm a fucking retard
>>
Is this one good?

>https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Drawing-Windows-including-Standard/dp/B010TQQI5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487802032&sr=8-1&keywords=one+wacom
>>
The Intuos small is about $70 (not the pro), or a second hand medium

I have the pro but the normal Intuos would have been enough.

The only problem with the small size is that you may find it uncomfortable to draw on, but I know of at least one professional artist who prefers the small size, so it shouldn't be too bad.
>>
cheap Wacom > cheap Intuos
Get a Bamboo meme
>>
>>59069895
Wacom Bamboo One CTL471
Is this one good?
>>
File: image.png (1B, 486x500px)
image.png
1B, 486x500px
>>59069911
I don't care.
You're capable of google
>>
>>59069895
>cheap Wacom > cheap Intuos
That makes no sense, all intuos are wacoms lmao you literally said
>cheap wacom > cheap wacom
you're dumb
>>
Which one should I choose to buy?
>Wacom One Small
>Wacom Bamboo One CTL471
>Wacom Intous small
(If you got other Drawing tablets to suggest pls do)
>>
>>59070083
Post some of your work, if it's good get the most expensive one that you can afford. If it's so so then get the cheapest
>>
>>59070101
These are actually photo's that I've been photoshopped.
kek
>>
>>59070083
Do you want to look this up and make an informed decision or do you want me to arbitrarily pick one out of the 3 for you?
>>
>>59069685
bullshit, you can get a basic huion model for like 76 bucks on newegg
>>
>>59070124
Don't like the style but it's pretty decent, get the Intuos
>>
>>59070146
Alright, thanks man
>>
>>59070083
Get the bamboo
>>
>>59070140
How are the huion? I don't trust brands other than Wacom
>>
>>59069639
I'm looking also. I'm told the wacom's parallax means you might as well look up at your monitor with the intuos.
>>
>>59070253
if I'm remembering correctly from when I was looking for one for my niece, I believe huion is actually the company that makes most if not all graphics tablets and just finally decided to establish their own brand
>>
>>59070290
You're supposed to look up at your monitor
On-pad displays are all garbage
>>
Get the largest Huion you can afford.

When it comes to drawing, active area is the thing that matters most. (Digital painting is different, pressure matters more there, but size is still important).

The only <$150 Wacoms have shitty, tiny little drawing areas that make them unsuitable for anything but rhythm games.
>>
>>59069639
Second hand tablets can have loss of pressure sensitivity, if you want one get it new.
>>
Been reading a lot and it seems like it's either
>Huion H610 Pro
>Wacom Bamboo One CTL471
I think I'll go with the Huion much bigger
>>
>>59070532
Big pads are fucking annoying to draw on. You aren't making 2ft long strokes on paper, why do it on a tablet?
Get used to your physical drawing position, and THEN use software to properly match it to your screen space
It's very easy to zoom in you know
>>
>>59070532
Big pads are annoying to draw on anon because your strokes must be steady over a larger area.
>>
>>59070820
That's actually no problem for me.
I do use photoshop too so I can always edit the drawings when they're done.
>>
>>59070934
Wait what do you "use" that doesn't let you edit?
Lemme guess anime comicmaster mango nip-draw v0.0084?
>>
>>59070934
Make sure you look up the capabilities of the software.

There is nothing more annoying than finding out that your tablet must have windows ink disabled outside of the programs (because W10 is such shite) and re-enabled in Word for example. That's why my new intuos was such a good change from bamboo.

Make sure there's no severe issues like pen lag by looking it up online.

I owned a CTL 470 for a long time, I bought it in new in about 2012. 2017, it still works but this month I noticed that the sensitivity was reduced after using every day for the past five years and I only went through about 2 nibs in this period (using the tablet every single day as both a mouse and a drawing tool.)

There was a fuck annoying issue with the tablet. On one of my laptops it would lag like a fuck (a cheap $600 laptop) and on my regular computer there was absolutely no lag whatsoever.

You can probably make the sensitivity last longer by putting a plastic sheet over it. I used to put a marbig A4 sheet protector over mine (they're pretty cheap and it prevented it from getting dusty and the sheets are exactly the right size for the small tablet although you may find some difficulty in drawing it unless you fold the sheet precisely). With the new intuos small I can cut off part of the sheet protector and it fits over it perfectly fine and still draw through that.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.