[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

what do you guys think of this thing?
>>
>>59069619
Meh...
May as well use a traditional laptop with more space.
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
HP Spectre x360 mo' bettah
>>
>>59069619
Fills a niche that doesn't exist at the expense of being shit as a laptop or a tablet.
>>
>>59069619
Normalfag throwaway trash
>>
>>59069882
It's actually not badly specced. The form factor is a worst of both worlds but the hardware is on par with any ultrabook laptop
>>
>>59069619
Absolute garbage. Priced about 13-14x higher than its actual worth.
>>
>>59069619
God tier aspect ratio, decent everything else
>>
>>59069931
Keyboard and trackpad are horrible.
>>
>>59069937
You know razer make a mechanical keyboard cover thing
>>
>>59069937
It's in line with what I would expect of an average ultrabook.
>>
I use it as a mp3/flac player.
>>
>>59070029
It's not. It's worse than 2005 netbook keyboards.
>>
>>59069619
I have one. comfy as fuck.
>>
>>59069619
Only good if you're a drawfag. Otherwise a traditional laptop is better and much more cost effective.
>>
>>59070116
>all these folding covers are made by the same people
The whole point of having a non-permanent keyboard is that you have the absolute to get a good one
Also if you did a fresh install, do you have the synaptics touchpad driver? Widows usually auto-install a generic mouse driver if you did a fresh install
>>
>>59069619
I have a surface pro 3 and it's nice. If you can afford it, just get it. It replaced both my tablet and my laptop.
>>
>>59070182
How to detect a paid M$ shill.jpg
>>
>>59070173
You can always get a non-permanent keyboard no matter what you use. The whole point of a surface pro though is that it's in a tablet form factor, and only a fucking retard would get a surface then plug in a mechanical keyboard to it via the USB.
>>
>>59070257
I never once said USB
Why not plug a mechanical keyboard in like a tablet?
>>
>>59070197
Nah I bought mine used so MS didn't get a dollah.
>>
>>59070312
Kindly do the needful pajeet and have 0.2 rupees in account! Happy!
>>
>>59069619
total fucking garbage.
>>
File: IMG_7368.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_7368.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>59069619
Get the new Spectre x360 if you want a laptop more than you want a tablet.
>>
>>59069919
So?

For normal laptop/tablet use specifications only need to be acceptable. It's all the other features that are relevant.
>>
>>59069619

i've had two, the Pro 2 and Pro 4. I did not learn my lesson either time. I always wished Microsoft just made a laptop similar in spec without the retarded tablet gimmick. I know the Surface Book exists, but something more on the lines of a Google Pixel.

>I also owned a 950XL

Such a stupid waste of fucking money. Camera was GOAT though.
>>
>>59069919
The form factor is what makes it shit.
>>
File: z canvas ports.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
z canvas ports.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>59069619
Vaio Z Canvas crushes it like a sorry fucking joke.
>>
I have the M3 version - I quite like it. Use it for Light travel shitposting and for photography (screen is amazing to show photos off).

Only wish that the battery was battery was more like 10 hours instead of 5-7ish. Also no Google ecosystem for native maps and stuff sucks (like Earth sucks for touch)
>>
>>59069937
not really actually

the glass trackpad is stellar, better than anything non mac and non microsoft I've tried

the keys are meh but they have acceptable travel
on par with xps13 and the like
>>
>>59070409
0.01/10 at least you pretended to try.
>>
>>59069619
It's pretty good if a detachable tablet hybrid is exactly what you're looking for. This is /g/ - Video Games, though, so I doubt it's appealing for many here.
>>
I like my SP3, though I only paid $500 canadabux for one with a failed wireless card

Its nice having a tablet you can do actual stuff on
>>
>>59070425
Sorry facts don't line up with your shitposting

Make sure to try one the next time you make that fancy trip to the big city
>>
>>59070425
To be fair the XPS 13's keyboard is complete shit, so it's not like he's disagreeing with you on the keyboard part
>>
>>59070468
Thank you pajeet for your kind services.
>>
>>59069619
Good specs
But too small
>>
>>59069619
It's really powerful for its size isn't it?
That said, it's expensive as fuck, seems like a good "I need this for work, work you pay for it :^)" laptop for artists and people who need tablets.
>>
>>59069882
I find it very useful as a physics postgrad, actually. It's surpisingly decent on the lap too, although I have long-ish legs

>>59069922
Ultrabook-class CPUs and one of the best displays available? It's expensive, but not outlandishly overpriced

>>59070379
>i've had two, the Pro 2 and Pro 4

I had the OG Pro and have the Pro 4. The first-gen was good, but too small, too shitty a keyboard, and had dreadful battery life. But it was solid, reliability-wise.

The Pro 4 is fucking shit, comparatively. Fair enough, much of that is Intel drivers (caused two bluescreens this week so far...) but it's still not acceptable for a £800 machine
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.