[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: baby.jpg (5KB, 328x154px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
5KB, 328x154px
hey kinda pissed off my school changed my bill, it was going to reflect a discount they gave me but now it's no longer there, is there any way to access old versions of the financial billing history? i do not think it is going to show up on any website like archive or the wayback machine. the program they use is powercampus. i am pissed it is for over 5000 dollars. what the fuck.
>>
they're trying to fuck with me and i suspect they are going to deny everything and fucking gaslight me. i fucking hate that they made this change, this offer, and then they are going to be bitches when i complain like what the fucking fuck.
>>
if someone helps me get the amount i was told i would receive i would be open to contacting them and paying them a portion of the amount they agreed to award me
>>
please can someone help me even some ideas about how to handle this problem, perhaps it might be better for /biz
fuck
>>
Chill faggot. Our team of psychics is working on it as I sage your thread.
>>
bump for justice
>>
>>59069804
thanks oh great one please let me know how the oracle responds
>>
sage for payback
>>
>>59069253
Go to another school. Problem solved. Duh.
>>
>>59070433
bump for posterity
>>
>>59070444
yah probably going to after i make every effort to ruin them
>>
>there is no written evidence of anything

You're fucking retarded OP. Carry a recorder if you're going to enter into oral contracts.
>>
>>59070497
probably going to start recording phone calls, but if anyone could help me find a past version of this website... i'm sure they have it stored on their servers or the program data history itself but the fucks are probably going to delete it.
>>
>>59070497
it wasn't only an oral contract, they uploaded a bill reflecting the agreement and i accessed it multiple times. if only i had saved it in a screenshot, fuckity fuck fuck
>>
bump because my college reallllly can fuck a duck. there's no /g/ solution tho i wish there was
>>
Stop being retarded and lawyer up
>>
>>59072688
honestly going to but a screenshot of the old bill would be so helpful to shove in their face. funny i was thinking i could fake one and they wouldn't even be able to argue, what are they going to say, those aren't the right numbers? fucking bitches fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.