[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your smoke detector*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 08G-P4-6276-KR_XL_1.jpg (250KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
08G-P4-6276-KR_XL_1.jpg
250KB, 1200x1200px
*blocks your smoke detector*
>>
in their defense they do have the best RMA and customer support. the warranty is even tied to the product so you can resell it (including abroad) and it would retain the warranty. that alone is a good reason to buy it, because the graphics card is often the first thing to die.
>>
>>59064114
What if you dont live in the USA?
Have fun waiting few weeks
>>
>>59064139
not true, i had a GTX780 die in europe and i had a new one within 7 days. they have a warehouse in germany, just ship it there. they give you the adress in an e-mail after you enter the graphics card code from the sticker on the back of the PCB (the code is used to verify that your particular card is still under warranty). didn't even have to give any kind of proof of purchase because the warranty is tied to the product, not to the buyer.

took two days to deliver it to germany, three days to verify it was broken, then two days to get the new one. if you bought the advanced warranty they'll ship the new card right away when you request RMA (not worth it if you live close to one of their warehouses though)
>>
>>59064114
That isn't any sort of defence at all. Why wouldn't I just buy a product that wasn't shit in the first place and never need to deal with the RMA process or customer support? Gigabyte's warranty is every bit as good and transferrable.
>>
>>59064298
because you might just get unlucky and get a GPU that dies regardless of how good the product line is. the last thing you want is a dead expensive component with a company that is known to have shit customer support (ever RMA'd a board with ASUS? have fun).

the idea is simple: if the cards works fine then you have nothing to worry about. if it breaks then at least you'll have a guarantee that you get a new one within a week without problems. they RMA everything, even dead cards that were fitted with custom cooling that didn't ship with the card originally. the only way they're gonna deny your RMA is if you dropped water on it or smashed the PCB with a fucking hammer.

i don't buy EVGA for their quality (most of their cards are just stock-everything with custom fans ontop), but for the guarantee that i'm not going to be left behind with a dead 500+ dollar product.
>>
>>59064576
Rekt
>>
>>59064576
I've heard plenty of stories about Asus' customer service, it seems about as fun as a kick in the balls
>>
>>59064094
I bought the 1070 superclocked 2 its nice.
>>
>>59064139
not true, ASUS on the other hand..
>>
>>59064576
This desu is the main reason I still go with EVGA

They wanted to charge $50 "processing fee" and then also pay shipping to rma a Saphire card.
>>
>>59064094
>*blocks your smoke detector*
i had a giggle
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.