[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clover captcha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_5353-1477971354633978001060.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5353-1477971354633978001060.png
38KB, 640x640px
Hi guys sorry for eventual typos, I'm in an elevated alternated altered state of mind. So when trying to post a new thread it looks like I get an error saying I didn't get the captcha right. So, I though it was my fault but after trying a remarkable number of times I'm quite certain there I'd a problem with the app itself. The board sI was trying to get posts posted were /, b/"and /qa/ but also /, fit.

Basically is tells me that I didn't get the captcha correctly but I've been typing every single word very slowly and it must I repeat if MIST have gotten it right because I n-checked various times. So in the end I can't post new threads with Clover because captchas seem to not be working. However when I post a comment those bastards work.
Time has come to buy a pass, I know.

But I was wondering, is it a problem with the Clover app?, or isn't it? Could some Anon please tell me? Some kind Anon that is. Shed some light on this dark issue. As I said I can't post threads because the app tells me that I got the captcha wrong but that is not entirely true since I have spent a fair amount of time verifying what I was typing. Please *nameof the developer I can't momentarily recall * tell me it's just a bug. Floens, that's your name.

Thanks for reading. I know I'll get a lot of shit for this thread and I apologise in advance but it seemed like the best time to ask this.

I'm trying to switch my phone off and on again in the meantime.

On the Internet everybody's lying so I can post the same thread tomorrow regardless of whether my birthday is today (tomorrow already in my country) and feel no regrets.

Yes, basically thanks Floens. I already brushed my teeth so I believe I'm laying in bed by that is to he proved with empirical methods. Tookek.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>59057906
Weed does not suit me man
>>
https://github.com/ccd0/4chan-x/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
I think you need to use the new captcha to make a thread now. Sorry.
>>
>>59057963
I'm not sure whether this links to 4chanx but I'm having issues with the Clover app. So you might say well I see to posted a thread that means you somehow found a way, right? Yes, yes I did. Thanks for asking. Regardless, I'm simply curious about such an error. Is somebody else getting it? Am I simply to stupid to under mustard the problems?

And yes, I hate posting from mobile but it's the only mean so have right now.
>>
>>59057891
I can't remember if I always ignored picture-less posts like I do know or if back then I read through posts whether they had pictures or not
>>
File: Sailor Mercury.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Mercury.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>59057891
Doesn't hurt if the picture includes tits.
>>
gohd i lowe weeeeeeed
>>
>>59057891
dude xanax lmoa
>>
>>59057891

WOAH MAN

you shouldn't be posting on 4chan while weeded out bro!!!!!

remember to hydrate !!!

smoke responsibly dude, !!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.