[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember these old Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone remember these old Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse 1.0's from like fifteen years ago? I've been carrying it and my compaq mechanical keyboard around from build to build all this time and it finally started bugging out on me. After all this time my hand has practically fused into the shape of this mouse and I absolutely can't tolerate anything different, and they stopped selling and making mine years ago.

Does anyone know of a mouse with a similar profile? Thin, about a finger to each button, with a horizontal clickzone separator near the top?
>>
>>59055420
intellimouse explorer
logitech G100s
+pretty much any OEM laser mouse
>>
>>59055470
>logitech G100s
No separator.
>+pretty much any OEM laser mouse
None in stock, I don't think they're made anymore.

The intellimouse looks close to what I want though. Unbelievable overpriced however, more than a gaymin mouse. I guess a lot of people are in the same situation I am.
>>
File: 26-105-205-02.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
26-105-205-02.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
Any more suggestions? This is kind of important to me lads. I took another look at the G100s but it looks too slippery and even a little too fat. I don't want a round circle and I don't want anything with a hump in the middle. I need a flat rectangle with a well-defined clickzone so I can rest my palm on it without accidentally clicking down.
>>
suck it up and take two days to get used to a different shape
>>
>>59055869
I already tried with two different fucking mice (one was the Insignia: way too fucking big and the other I can't recall the name of and was way too small) and I mean I REALLY gave it an effort, used it for like three or four months and all it's done is give me an ache in my right hand that won't go away, I think it broke what delicate balance was in my hand and finally triggered the onset of tendonitis or carpal tunnel.
>>
any $10 mouse at a computer store looks like that.
>>
>>59055962
Absolutely not. The Isignia and the Microsoft Optical 200 are both normal office mice and are nothing like it.
>>
If these parameters are too specific I will settle for narrow mice. A list of narrow mice without a hump in the center to screw up my grip and force my hand into an unnatural position.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.