[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is tech no longer A E S T H E T I C, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1600[1].jpg (353KB, 1599x1064px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600[1].jpg
353KB, 1599x1064px
Why is tech no longer A E S T H E T I C, /g/?
>>
>Why is tech no longer...

Because Apple happened and retards believe they are the pinnacle of """(((design)))"""
>>
apple

they figured out how to design tech that appeals to women and it increased profits so everyone else did the same thing
>>
File: 1475223897170.jpg (3MB, 5406x3094px) Image search: [Google]
1475223897170.jpg
3MB, 5406x3094px
>>
>>59055080
you act like this is a bad thing, tech is supposed to help us and be useful to us, how is it doing its job if half the population doesn't know how to use it or isn't catered to.
>>
>>59055050
>>59055080
So wait a sec, why are you screeching? You can still buy old computers if that's what you want. Those computers aimed to look and be better than those before them.

>>59055125
This is a beautiful picture. A note is that half of the "design" of old computers is figuring out to do with the fuckhuge bezel. All of the keyboards look great though.

That fucking aspect ratio on the right and some of you would say everything old is better. Do you remember 56k? Or having a "computer room?" Computers couldn't fit into a space the way they can today.
>>
>>59055983
>That fucking aspect ratio on the right and some of you would say everything old is better. >Do you remember 56k? Or having a "computer room?"

All these things were genuinely better. Prove me right.
>>
>>59055209
Because it's design.
Women should man up and use things they find ugly anyway. Function over form.
>>
>>59054996
Because it actually didn't provide form over function.
>>
>>59055983
>it's a keyboard hipster
>>59056132
or we could just, you know, go for function AND form because the two aren't mutually exclusive just because you tasteless shits think apple is the apex of design
>>
File: Jeff Rowland Avalon-2.jpg (391KB, 1000x701px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Rowland  Avalon-2.jpg
391KB, 1000x701px
>>59054996

whassat?
>>
>>59055209
>an entire demographic becomes useless and unproductive unless it's catered to
Wow! That really made me think! I guess women really can be successful after all!
>>
>>59056306
>it's a keyboard hipster
It's not

.>>59056306
>you tasteless shits
Show us some genuine taste. "You must be fun at parties."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.