[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how will it die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 384x384px
how will it die
>>
by people buying older models like they do with levono.
>>
They're already on the downhill slope, it'll be a slow and painful death, especially now that Bill Gates isn't going to bail them out again.
>>
By not talking about it.
>>
>>59041416
will probably kill itself
>>
>>59041466
2016 macbook pro is disgusting.

the non touch bar model is vaguely passable, but has yet another proprietary type of ssd, so its dog shit.

The 2015 is currently the only macbook pro worth owning.
>>
first the iphone fad will start to die off because something else will take the spotlight (always happens) then some company will come along and annihilate their buisness computer market share (somethink with a simple ui good for retards and buisness like chromebooks/mac os will eventually come along) and then they will die a slow death fading into media obscurity
>>
>>59041416

maybe some of their products wont turn out to be the next iPhone

wont die however ... their platform is pure gold

they can just push a version to all windows users and make it easier to adapt OS

then sell them apps through the appstore

just watch
>>
>>59041982
the non touchbar 13 pro is actually very nice. The ports are mindbendingly stupid but the form factor and everything else is excellent.
>>
>>59041416
by a new cult brand, someone like Elon Musk can do it, it's not the product, it's the cult, if you create a new cult and make the masses believe in it, you will defeat apple
>>
>>59041416
They will never realize why their failing because they fell for their own shitty marketing ideas and instead of trying to add back all the features they've removed they'll double down again and continue to remove features until even Macfags realize that Apple is shit
>>
>>59041416
With a whimper
>>
>>59041416

All it needs a rival with on-par build quality and cheaper. Similar to how Samsung took a lot of the market shares from iPhone.
>>
>>59042036

I have the MacBook 12 and even that has the best build quality of any laptop I've used besides the MacBook Pro 13 2016. Apple just cannot be beat in build quality and its God-tier operating system that cannot be easily put on other computers.
>>
>>59042085
Fuck off, I was just going to post tat
>>
>>59042036
>shit back panel
>shit ports
>Shit keyboard
>shit battery life
>all new, all shit kind of proprietary ssd, because we let the other one get way to standardized, cant have that
>buttfuck retarded cooling solution
>the very same ports you use to charge it are attached directly to the god damn motherboard, bettery treat that cable like it were a preme baby

I own a macbook, and an iphone, i am a macfag, and even I can see how dog shit the 2016 model line up was.

I work in a laptop repair shop and I am legitimately considering telling the first repair job for this model that I get to go fuck themselves.
>>
I don't think Apple will die.

iPhone is the biggest trademark which keeps them running.
>>
>>59042114
>Apple just cannot be beat in build quality
that and their customer service.

I have an Air 2012 that is aging terribly but this is my last semester and I don't plan on getting a new mac, as much as I want to.
>>
>>59042118
The keyboard is nice, and you can't say it has shit battery life

>The three MacBook Pros in our labs include two 13-inch models, one with Appleā€™s new Touch Bar and one without the Touch Bar; and a 15-inch model. (All 15-inch MacBook Pros come with the Touch Bar.) The new average battery-life results are, in order, 15.75 hours, 18.75 hours, and 17.25 hours.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (58KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
58KB, 356x200px
>>59041416
it won't.
it can't.
it will overtake.
why?
because it sells.
why?
because they Know how to sell a product that is very well under powered and overpriced, but still manages to sell like hotcakes.

Apple is like the tobacco industry, everything pitted against it, charts, benchmarks, articles, user experience, and the tech community, it still Thrives.
>>
>>59042114
>God-tier operating system that cannot be easily put on other computers

Yet here I am shitposting on macOS with some sandy bridge system that half came from the trash
>>
>>59042146
>The keyboard is nice
I don't understand how you can think this.
>>
>>59042114
>God-tier build quality
Literally glues down components.
>operating system
Everytime I ask what's so good about it it's just opinions or "it's the best according to my specific metrics". I use it almost daily, it's better than Windows, worse than most distros.
>>
>>59042146
>the keyboard is nice
It's closer in travel to a touchscreen than to an actual laptop keyboard. This isn't a joke, 0.5mm is closer to 0mm than to 2mm.
>>
>>59041464
With their constant "updates" and planned obsolescence? Not likely.
>>
>>59041416
Just wait, they are on downhill since Jobs died
>>
Apple is still supporting Sierra on almost 8 year old hardware and still providing software support down to Yosemite
>>
>>59041416
By AIDS
>>
File: apple_fags_install_gentoo.png (3MB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
apple_fags_install_gentoo.png
3MB, 680x827px
this will...
>>
It wont, thats the genius of apple
>>
>>59042680
Stock + revenue wise they're fine and they still have the public behind them. Not being as perfect as they were before isn't an issue when everyone else is still shit in comparison.
>>
>>59041466
>They're already on the downhill slope
>They're having more market value than ever before
okay
>>
File: 1464991016270-1.gif (457KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464991016270-1.gif
457KB, 360x480px
>>59045230
>relying on iphone
>android grows much faster
>a failed product can screw up their fiscal year
>a great product delay their users to buy a new phone

Dangerous game at best.
>>
sales are better than ever though
>>
Their primary income is iPhones. As long as there're technically illiterate people with a monkey tier way of thinking, they will buy iPhones.
>>
>>59041416
by the sun going red dwarf
>>
>>59041416
Just like Nintendo it wont
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.