[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck would AMD embargo benchmarks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Why the fuck would AMD embargo benchmarks?
>>
so all the review sites release their reviews at the same time instead of trying to rush their reviews out to beat the competition and doing a slapdash job in the process
>>
the same reason game companies do it. because their products are shit.
>>
>>59041411
How fucking new are you? This is common practice and has been going on as far back as I can remember (the 90's).
>>
>>59041486
No, what you are referring to is game companies not sending out keys beforehand.

AMD gave a bunch of tech sites Ryzen CPUs and told them all they can post their review on the 28th, the day it goes live.
>>
Because you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself, shit for brains.
>>
>>59041452
Smart given the current state of journalism. They would just cram the thing in a machine, run cinebench and shit out an article as wuickly as posible.
>>
For the same reason people buy shit.

Not to overhype.
>>
File: 1478580986880.jpg (46KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1478580986880.jpg
46KB, 750x745px
>>59045511
>Not to overhype.
TOO LATE!!!!!!
>>
>>59041411
Because they don't want people to have info before they officially launch?

Why send out review samples if they'd spill the beans before they're ready?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.