[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until facebook google apple et al partner up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: worry.png (2MB, 2420x2272px) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
2MB, 2420x2272px
And censor the internet?
>>
>>59038590
implying they already arent

imagine how much power mark zuckerberg would have if he ran for president

he has all the information flow at his fingertips
>>
>>59038590

they already did
>>
File: 1430280877392.png (183KB, 433x381px) Image search: [Google]
1430280877392.png
183KB, 433x381px
>>59038590
>censoring normies
Fine by me if the bastions of internet freedom and discussion return to websites like these.
>>
>>59040253
>self proclaimed bastion of free speech
>issue with corrupt staff causes mass exodus
>name of website is censored as spam
>>
>>59038590
That's implying they don't already. Already forgot internet.org? AKA Facebook's failed attempt to regulate what thirdworldfags could view or not?

I guess it was a decent humanitarian idea but horribly executed.
>>
>>59038590
They won't. It's better to do it behind the scene than become only one name.

You'd be surprised how much of what you eat/drink is actually owned by Coca Cola.
>>
>>59038590
Tomorrow. I talked to John Google himself and he said his neural networks were compiling a list of sites that detract their services.
>>
>>59040297
This
Mass exodus to eightchan happens, eightchan turns to shit because of Jim, some fags return here (Like me)
I swear to god if hiro doesn't remove the shitty spam filter for the name of THENUMBEREIGHTchan
>>
>>59038590
>et al
what did xe mean by this?
>>
>>59038590
I didn't know that any of those companies are ISPs.
>>
>>59040672
How much longer till 8ch shuts down because they're already thinking about another exodus to 16chan or something.
>>
>>59038590
Why would they need to censor the whole internet when they host 90% of content? The remaining 10% can't really harm them, it's not worth taking up the nasty business of internet censorship.
>>
Because its more profitable to partner up and sell users info
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.