[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The power of Apple Inc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Apple says the world doesn't need floppy disks anymore
>the tech world kills them
>Says we need DVD's instead
>We follow them
>Later says we don't need the DVD drive anymore, and sacrifices them for thinness in laptops
>DVD's drives is now almost non existent in both laptops and desktops
>Now says we need USB C

Can Apple do it again /g/?
>>
>>59036264
no because steve jobs is dead and the company always goes to shit when hes not around
>>
>>59036290
I'd like to point out that Apple was a failure as far back as the Apple 2. The BASIC on the machine sucked, and they had to get Microsoft's version to do floating point math.

Apple got Microsoft to make applications for the initial Macs.

Apple continues to rely on Microsoft to make applications for the Mac so that they can remain competitive in the business arena.

Apple would be a dead company by now had Microsoft not bailed them out with a ton of money in the late 90's.

Apple said PowerPC was superior to x86 technology, but now they use Intel.

Apple said their OS was faster and more secure that Windows, but then they switched to unix with a flashy interface.

Seriously, Apple is run by a lunatic of a man who wants everything his way and only his way. This is why there's always been disaterously retarded hardware and software aspects over the years. One button mouse, window buttons at the top left, single file menu at the top in the day of true multitasking, etc etc etc. Apple is living in the 80's, on modern hardware.

What have we learned here? Modern-day Apples are overpriced Linux boxes with a flashy shell. The end.
>>
>>59036315
There's nothing wrong with a one-button mouse, unless you are a cripple with one arm.
>>
>>59036360

>there's nothing wrong with removing core functionality
>you just have to use two buttons for something that used to be a one-button command

inb4 you try to mention their modern one-button abortions, those things are about as ergonomic/functional as a baked potato.
>>
>>59036450
Good thing you have two hands and two arms.
>>
File: gr.png (24KB, 655x488px) Image search: [Google]
gr.png
24KB, 655x488px
>>59036315
>I'd like to point out that Apple was a failure as far back as the Apple 2.
kek
try telling that to pic related
>>
>>59036504

But that still goes against the point of Apple products: making computing simpler. Thankfully, you can still plug in 3rd party USB mice and get the functionality, but you'd think that a mouse that costs 3x-4x what a normal USB mouse costs would have increased functionality.
>>
>>59036669
Pressing a key on a keyboard is such a non-event that it makes using the context menu neither simpler nor more complex than using the right mouse button.
>>
>>59036264

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas slay
>>
>>59036606
You're a retard.
>>
>>59036938
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.