[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly feel sorry for linux/winfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

people spend >80% of time on the web and dont even experience it the way its meant to be viewed
>>
File: 477118.png (429KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
477118.png
429KB, 450x675px
>>59019989

You realize most of Infinality has gotten merged upstream right?
>>
>>59020007
This, linux font rendering in current year is top-notch.

Font hinting patents have expired and freetype has included those algorithms in their latest preview:

https://www.freetype.org/patents.html

If you have the latest freetype beta (or whatever they're calling it) installed, you have better rendering than Macos
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 297x325px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 297x325px
>>59019989
>better rendering than Macos
>>
>>59019989

this is your 10th thread and 100 posts about ur shitty new laptop

its ok we get it retard .. stop shilling it
>>
>>59019989
I feel like this shilling since there are already two threads up about this laptop, but I'll put in my two cents
>Having a touchscreen is useless without including a stylus
>The stylus for this requires a fuckton of pressure for it to register, rendering it useless
>>
>>59020587
>talking shit about something you have never used

As someone who owns this product this guy is full of shit. The digitizer is top tier, and the included stylus is as good as anyone I've ever used.
>>
>>59020649
Dude
I have a Microsoft store in my mall and was able to test one there--the amount of pressure you have to exert to get decent lines is fucking enormous. And this is coming from someone who spent 20 minutes sketching on the Surface Studio before hand.

This aren't baseless opinions--every artist is going to tell you there arm is going to fatigue like fuck.

This is besides the fact there are already reports of HP's stellar driver support, which is EVERYTHING for a touchscreen.
>>
>>59020741
You're actually going to try to say this shit to someone that owns the product? Get real. Either the one on display you used was having some major QC issues or you're full of shit.
>>
>>59020587
actually I'm not shilling for the product, that is just an example where some dude posted a screenshot of that and I took a similar screenshot showing how shit awful windows page/text rendering is
>>
>>59020759
And you're going to argue against someone who works in the art and graphics industry?

A tool should work for you, not vice versa--it only takes a couple of minutes for a graphics artist to objectively say a touchscreen is shit.
>>
>>59020805
>implying I purchased the product that had a shitty touch screen while wanting a product that had a superb touch screen

This isn't the first digitizer I've used anon. The one you tried must have had some major QC issues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.