[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

indian can't code edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1487490938937.jpg (21KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
1487490938937.jpg
21KB, 350x234px
Let's settle this for once.
How many of you lurk this board?
What do you do?
>>
Undergrad at shit uni. I want to go to Germany.
>>
>>59017757
which uni?
>>
No one on this board actual programs for a living. They are either comp sci undergrads skating by with the coursework, or neckbeards that read enough /prog/ to know how to joke about prog languages and seem like they know what they're talking about.
>>
>>59017773
Low tier. I'd rather not name it.
>>
>>59017822
nice projection

also, you don't have to program "for a living" to know what you're talking about
>>
File: designated2.png (502KB, 485x723px) Image search: [Google]
designated2.png
502KB, 485x723px
>>59017757
Fuck off, we're full!
>>
>>59018154
:(
>>
>>59018154
Your country needs to be more diverse, let Pajeet in.
>>
>>59017822
>No one on this board actual programs for a living
I do.
>>
>>59017737
Can someone explain why the fuck we are obsessed with this country?
>>
>>59019093
its the food and bollywood. and their rape culture.
>>
>>59019246
But there is /int/ and /pol/ for that shit.

Isn't /g/ a tech board?
>>
>>59019093
>>59019255

India is more relevant to /g/ than it is to /int/ & /pol/

the CEO of Google is Indian

actualyl there are so many indian CEOs in SV its not even funny anymore
>>
>>59019274
yeah, just how there's more jews in the media than anywhere else.

nepotism sure is nice.
>>
>>59019274
indian american.

The difference is these guys actually can do tech and can speak english properly.
>>
>>59019255
>Isn't /g/ a tech board?
Go and check the catalog, now substract all the fanboy-war shitpost threads and you'll be happy to still have some left.
>>
>>59019314
Not nepotism with Indians. It's just that there's a billion of them and they are statistically more likely to go into technology-related fields of study at American universities.
>>
>>59019340
>Not nepotism with Indians.
yes, it is. if you worked in any STEM related industry that curry niggers are flooding into you'd see that once they get into management positions they hire more and more curry niggers. you can watch in real time as departments that were predominately white and asian turn predominately indian.
>>
The only indian i like is Mutaha. He is like a normal inteligent white guy. The others can die in a fire
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.